• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukee11

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mic, wicca name Mitchael, I am new to my path (3 years) I am 73 years of age. I have loads of books on the craft (pdf) I am learning and seeking 3rd eye, need to meet spirits, need enlightenment.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mic, wicca name Mitchael, I am new to my path (3 years) I am 73 years of age. I have loads of books on the craft (pdf) I am learning and seeking 3rd eye, need to meet spirits, need enlightenment.
This stuff takes forever to make real progress in because it’s so convoluted and there are so many charlatans. If I was 73 I would just focus on the faith of my family. After all, it’s not so much the path taken as the sincerity. It’s a bit late in the game to be learning about jacking off while staring at sigils or how to correctly draw invisible triangles in the air. Enlightenment is totally different from meeting spirits. If you want enlightenment study Eckhart Tolle and Buddhism and Zen, Raja Yoga. If you want to sense a spirit go to the Pentecostal church. You are too old to be messing around with Goetia. You don’t need that stain on your aura when you cross over. Just my 2 cents.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
seeking 3rd eye, need to meet spirits, need enlightenment.
The third eye is a higher mental function. It is good to exercise higher mental function e.g. philosophy and maths

Spirits are everywhere including as part of the human structure. Perhaps you will develop subtle senses corresponding to sight and hearing

Enlightenment requires that the physical, emotional and mental parts are controlled, refined and aligned to become suitable for transmitting the higher light. That takes many committed incarnations

Status
Not open for further replies.