• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello, I have been learning about many things in the occult area of study. I am 49 had no religious or esoteric type of influence in my upbringing. I had some experiences and started to pay attention to patterns. From this I found my way to the occult topic. Thought I would say hello!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I have been learning about many things in the occult area of study. I am 49 had no religious or esoteric type of influence in my upbringing. I had some experiences and started to pay attention to patterns. From this I found my way to the occult topic. Thought I would say hello!
Greetings. What experiences, if I may pry?

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings and Good Morning from the pacific-time-zone!

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Greetings and Good Morning from the pacific-time-zone!
Greetings to you and good evening from the pacific time zone as well!
Post automatically merged:

Greetings. What experiences, if I may pry?
Personal experiences, no prob for asking but not into sharing about them. Thanks for the query though, appreciate the interest.:)

Pleasure to meet you, thanks for the welcome!
james bond goldeneye GIF

I am interest in your theory in your book. Sounds interesting. Would you explain some of what you think to me or do I have to buy the book? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.