• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Is there an effective way to fuse with a being?

Someone's asking for help!

Roman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does anyone know any way to fuse with a being, e.g. god, demon or spirit? I am not talking about invocation, what I have in mind is a co-partnership that we share each other's resources. I'd like to exercise its knowledge and skills while it gets to experience this physical plane directly with no restrictions.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Although I would describe my interaction as "mind-altering", I haven't heard of a spirit downloading knowledge into your brain, if anyone has done that, they wouldn't seem to much talk of it.

Jsinclair

Visitor
Reaction score
Does anyone know any way to fuse with a being, e.g. god, demon or spirit? I am not talking about invocation, what I have in mind is a co-partnership that we share each other's resources. I'd like to exercise its knowledge and skills while it gets to experience this physical plane directly with no restri

Does anyone know any way to fuse with a being, e.g. god, demon or spirit? I am not talking about invocation, what I have in mind is a co-partnership that we share each other's resources. I'd like to exercise its knowledge and skills while it gets to experience this physical plane directly with no restrictions.
Liber LXV and Liber Samekh.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Tibetan deity yoga.

All those methods, however, are merely designed to give you a transient taste of what it's like to be a god or spirit for your edification only and not provide you permanently with their power or knowledge.

Yours looks like a neat idea but it proceeds from the assumption that a) an equal relationship with a supernatural entity is possible at all, b) you will always remain in control, i.e. your own resources are only shared at your convenience (and not get usurped by your entity whenever it feels like it), and c) that the being in question will always be compelled to play by the rules, a deal is a deal and no cheating, right?

Another assumption you make is that disincarnate beings are basically needful creatures desperate to sample the delights of the physical plane and that you can dangle the promise of such experiences before them in order to effectively subjugate them; this line of thinking is frequently mentioned in connection with offerings to demons who lack the physical body to enjoy an apple, sex, or whatever, poor things.

I myself don't have any practical experiences with supernatural entities but I would be very, very cautious in this respect, and some practitioners here have been tricked badly in this respect. I'm kinda sorta gravitating in the direction of angel magic, and my idea of angels would be that they don't especially crave the sensation of being trapped in a physical body. As for gods, no idea… according to various mythologies, they can do and take whatever they want anyway (after all, they're gods!) and don't need the help of humans to savour earthly pleasures. What paltry experience could I offer a formidable goddess like Kali, for example, that she would be interested in?

All in all, I think it's about trust and the genery power gradient - after all, you can't take an entity to court if it doesn't uphold its part of the bargain, and some of them are reported to wreck your life for merely bothering them. To be honest, only practical experience can tell, these are just conjectures of a humble newbie.
Post automatically merged:

Also, this and other post from an experienced practitioner:

It's not so easy, it seems.

Last edited:

Roman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Liber LXV and Liber Samekh.
Thank you. This might be the answer. Based on the bornless or headless posts I read the description matches what I have in mind.

Tibetan deity yoga.

All those methods, however, are merely designed to give you a transient taste of what it's like to be a god or spirit for your edification only and not provide you permanently with their power or knowledge.

Yours looks like a neat idea but it proceeds from the assumption that a) an equal relationship with a supernatural entity is possible at all, b) you will always remain in control, i.e. your own resources are only shared at your convenience (and not get usurped by your entity whenever it feels like it), and c) that the being in question will always be compelled to play by the rules, a deal is a deal and no cheating, right?

Another assumption you make is that disincarnate beings are basically needful creatures desperate to sample the delights of the physical plane and that you can dangle the promise of such experiences before them in order to effectively subjugate them; this line of thinking is frequently mentioned in connection with offerings to demons who lack the physical body to enjoy an apple, sex, or whatever, poor things.

I myself don't have any practical experiences with supernatural entities but I would be very, very cautious in this respect, and some practitioners here have been tricked badly in this respect. I'm kinda sorta gravitating in the direction of angel magic, and my idea of angels would be that they don't especially crave the sensation of being trapped in a physical body. As for gods, no idea… according to various mythologies, they can do and take whatever they want anyway (after all, they're gods!) and don't need the help of humans to savour earthly pleasures. What paltry experience could I offer a formidable goddess like Kali, for example, that she would be interested in?

All in all, I think it's about trust and the genery power gradient - after all, you can't take an entity to court if it doesn't uphold its part of the bargain, and some of them are reported to wreck your life for merely bothering them. To be honest, only practical experience can tell, these are just conjectures of a humble newbie.

Also, this and other post from an experienced practitioner:

It's not so easy, it seems.
Thank you for writing all this and the related threads. While I considered the risk before I made this thread, reading them being detailed here prompts me to take a cautious approach, take things slow and contemplate the ways to practice.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you. This might be the answer. Based on the bornless or headless posts I read the description matches what I have in mind.

Thank you for writing all this and the related threads. While I considered the risk before I made this thread, reading them being detailed here prompts me to take a cautious approach, take things slow and contemplate the ways to practice.
I like the original PGM version as found here (further down the page):

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jason Miller's version in "Real Sorcery" is also fine but I don't like Crowley's Egyptian additions in Liber Samekh, he ruined the rite in my opinion. It's an empowering ritual, highly recommended!

Roman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I like the original PGM version as found here (further down the page):

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jason Miller's version in "Real Sorcery" is also fine but I don't like Crowley's Egyptian additions in Liber Samekh, he ruined the rite in my opinion. It's an empowering ritual, highly recommended!
Thank you for the info and knowledge. This is all new to me I am gonna spend time to read them carefully. Also I wanna thank you again for the Tibetan Deity Yoga suggestion, based on what I read it is in harmony with our conversation, a safe route to fuse with a being.