• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have general questions about making pacts with spirits, entities, demons, beings, Deities and other types of beings.
Q1)-Is it better for me to create a personal & meaningful pact with a spirit, entity, demon, being or Deity, even though i'm not really experienced?
I still need to do research about specific pantheons, but I already know basic information.
I want to prove my respect, loyalty, interest, devotion, that I trust & believe in the divine.
I feel drawn to specific Greek, Norse Deities & specific demons.

Q2)-Should I ask for help from a experienced witch, Occultist/other types of spiritual people?
I have paid for spellwork in the past, to help me create a connection/bond with Zeus, Odin & recently with Lucifer.
There are specific things I want/need spiritual help with & specific things I want to change & manifest in my life.

Reaction score
Awards
Why the vast array of beings? Just curious.
You might try Ritual one out of Demons of Magick if youre bound and determined to make a pact.
Bear in mind the story of me and Faust, all that glitters is not gold, and a few things we cannot take back.
After doing ritual one having read the book, divine by runes, cards, or pendulum if it was successful.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm interested & feel drawn to practicing grey, chaos or eclectic witchcraft/various types of magick & working with various types of spirits, beings, entities etc.
I feel drawn to specific Deities.
There are various things I want to practice or study-various types of divination, necromancy & various methods for communicating with the dead, Shamanism/healing, reiki, tantric/kundalini energy, sex magick.
I wanted spiritual help to be more creative, to deepen my spiritual bond/connection with Deities, to strengthen psychic abilities I have.
I have to heal myself, if I want to help other people.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Infernals like their pacts, the norse their oaths. Damn near all I've heard of have sounded like a way to take people's freedom and sovereignty and choices away, and bind them to serving the entity somehow. These type of arrangements are rife with imbalances in favor of the spirits. Pacts in general scream desperation and zero self worth.

I agree with Jackson, if your not experienced, you're never going to be able to keep your end of the deal. I'd even go further, you need to have a very very good sense of self esteem, and a very good understanding of your place and value in the universe. The thing is not to get taken advantage of. Humans desperately need some kind of consumer watchdog organization to oversee these things, because now it's just whatever the entities can get you to agree to, and the worse you feel about yourself, the more ridiculous sh*t they can pull.

Any agreement that can be made can also be broken, but if your not that experienced you might not have access to that magick.

I have agreements with several spirits, mostly infernals, but they do not resemble what people generally call pacts, and favor me if anything. Human attention is valuable in itself.
Cheers

Reaction score
Awards
Understood.
Two or three books may be of help, maybe more:
Carl Spartacus' book on Goetic Demons and Shem angels using a pendulum.
Demons of Magick (Gordon Winterfield or Damon Brand)
The Power of Angels and Demons (Damon Brand)
Titan/Olympian Pathworkings.

All are in book shares.

When I made a pact with Ipos that I reneged on, one of his final sentences were "its like transactions. Make sure the relationship and transaction are worth the deal.". He was not happy with my reneging on the pact.
Post automatically merged:

I commented your name in several threads to the books that may be helpful. As far as Norse go, no idea. But Odin is Mercurial, so there is a start, just as Thoth and Hermes are.

Last edited:

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I feel drawn to specific Deities
Many or most people are drawn to specific entities at one point or another, and many people end up with good entity relationships as a result. But that is not always the case. The entities I've been the most strongly drawn to, mostly qliphothic and norse, have been the most viciously predatory, or hated me and sabotaged my spirituality in some way. My feeling of being drawn to them was the shiny attraction of a fishing lure. One has to be careful of any entity, no matter how popular.
Best wishes

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My advice (which is only worth the wisdom of a dew drop):

Right now, the only entity you should be concerned with making contact and pacts with is your higher self. Your true self. The One that resides in Tiphareth.

Reaction score
Awards
My advice (which is only worth the wisdom of a dew drop):

Right now, the only entity you should be concerned with making contact and pacts with is your higher self. Your true self. The One that resides in Tiphareth.
This also strikes a huge chord with me right now. That and starting on building a strong aura and body of light.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have general questions about making pacts with spirits, entities, demons, beings, Deities and other types of beings.
Q1)-Is it better for me to create a personal & meaningful pact with a spirit, entity, demon, being or Deity, even though i'm not really experienced?
I still need to do research about specific pantheons, but I already know basic information.
I want to prove my respect, loyalty, interest, devotion, that I trust & believe in the divine.

Q2)-Should I ask for help from a experienced witch, Occultist/other types of spiritual people?
I have paid for spellwork in the past, to help me create a connection/bond with Zeus, Odin & recently with Lucifer.
There are specific things I want/need spiritual help with & specific things I want to change & manifest in my life.
Groups like Joy of Satan and O9A deny that there is any such thing as a genuine "pact" with the forces they deal with. They may or may not be wrong. They may or may not be right. But it very much doth behoove thee to realize you're very much in the position of the Yankee shivering in a northern winter and the entities out there very much in the position of "real estate agent" offering "acreage in sunny Florida!" Could be you'll wind up with beachfront property. More likely, you'll wind up with a cloudy title to some swathe of swamp land.

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I made a pact for one “circle around the Sun” with a Deity that I will not name here. The preparatory phase lasted for a few weeks. Keywords are fear, surrender and faith. Signing a vow with my own blood has been an incredibly powerful experience. It literally made the hair on my arms rise as under electrical tension. Whichever deity you are working with, you get Their absolute attention.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Making a pact
SUBTOPIC: A Limited Opinion
※→ Nocturnum, et al,

(ASSUMPTION)

◈ The set of "spirits, entities, demons, and beings" are all essentially the same in their essence. This response skips over the question of existence. This set does not include "humanity."

◈ A "deity" is separate and distinct from the aforementioned supernatural set (
supra). Again, this set does not include "humanity." A deity must have command of some measure or ability pertaining to the three basic "God Powers:"

✦ Omnipotence: God is all-powerful.
✦ Omniscience: God is all-knowing.
✦ Omnipresence: God is all-together everywhere all the time.
◇ A "deity'" is limited (subordinate) by that which is granted by the "First Cause," the "Creator," the "Ultimate Power of the Universe," or the "Supreme Being."

◈ "Humanity" is a life form that has not ascended to a supernatural level. "Humanity" does not have a protocol for communication or interaction
(exchange of thoughts, messages, or information) with "deities" or the "supernatural." This excludes the concept of prayer or the reality that possesses the capacity for a productive séance.

(COMMENT)

A personal (
Individual or multiple parties) and meaningful (good faith, sincerity, and the capacity to fulfill) "Pact" is NOT based on experience. Throughout history → most of historical or special personalities who were believed to have two-way communication with the supernatural, some deity, or the Supreme Being did not have any previous experience in dealing with these special powers in the universe. Even King Solomon
EXCERPT FROM • Solomon's First Invocation to the Great Power of the Universe said:
Grant me:​
The Wisdom of your Spirit,​
The Hope and Refuge of your Support as The Creator of all things,​
and Redeemer of all humans with Frailties,​
As The Supreme Being,​
I humbly implore you to - mercifully​
Illustrate my Mind with a transfer of knowledge from thy Holy Spirit,​
That I may come to attain that which I beg from you as a special gift,​
That I may be able to obtain the knowledge of every Science and Art,​
Together with the Wisdom of the ages;​
That I am granted every Faculty of Memory, Intelligence, Understanding, and Intellect.​
SOURCE: Translation from the Captured Memories (Oral Tradition) of the Grimoire from the First Temple (Holy of Holies).​
Remember: Even Joan of Arc, Saint Bernadette, and Saint Francis of Assisi, etc... were all different in their experiences. The more contemporary Psychics like Edgar Casey, Jeane Dixon, and the most famous
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
all seemed to have something special about them, but their special gifts were not based on experience.

(COMMENT)

This is a question of competency. There is no one right answer. You have to evaluate each advanced practitioner on a case-by-case basis. But remember, that the use of another protocol is NOT your own. And that diminishes the "personal" rapport with any specific power in the universe.

1705961662938-png.891810

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
I would use Demonic Script provided in Demons of Magic, and use Ritual One out of the book. I would also use a second copy of the petition in your native tongue kept in your diary as a reminder to give thanks when it comes to pass. Yes, the more meaningful and heartfelt the better.
I would be wary of services offered on Etsy or other sites outside of here. Too many scammers exist.

Make the pacts few and very specific.

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score

I'm interested & feel drawn to practicing grey, chaos or eclectic witchcraft/various types of magick & working with various types of spirits, beings, entities etc.
I feel drawn to specific Deities.
There are various things I want to practice or study-various types of divination, necromancy & various methods for communicating with the dead, Shamanism/healing, reiki, tantric/kundalini energy, sex magick.
I wanted spiritual help to be more creative, to deepen my spiritual bond/connection with Deities, to strengthen psychic abilities I have.
I have to heal myself, if I want to help other people.

With so many interests, you would be better off with an altar with various items - depending on your workings. Pacts are usually for one being, who's usually jealous, unless it's the Egyptian deities who don't mind their drunk neighbors.

You're eastern healing interests are strictly book-workings, so that won't mess with who you choose to work with.

If you're looking/asking for experience, you're already here. Workings matter more when they're done by the person "who wants" - since willpower is everything. As mentioned before, the "buy a spell" scene is nothing but scammers unless you're walking into a vodou shop.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Infernals like their pacts, the norse their oaths. Damn near all I've heard of have sounded like a way to take people's freedom and sovereignty and choices away, and bind them to serving the entity somehow. These type of arrangements are rife with imbalances in favor of the spirits. Pacts in general scream desperation and zero self worth.

I agree with Jackson, if your not experienced, you're never going to be able to keep your end of the deal. I'd even go further, you need to have a very very good sense of self esteem, and a very good understanding of your place and value in the universe. The thing is not to get taken advantage of. Humans desperately need some kind of consumer watchdog organization to oversee these things, because now it's just whatever the entities can get you to agree to, and the worse you feel about yourself, the more ridiculous sh*t they can pull.

Any agreement that can be made can also be broken, but if your not that experienced you might not have access to that magick.

I have agreements with several spirits, mostly infernals, but they do not resemble what people generally call pacts, and favor me if anything. Human attention is valuable in itself.
Cheers
you talk like you went through it, is that right?
Post automatically merged:

I made a pact for one “circle around the Sun” with a Deity that I will not name here. The preparatory phase lasted for a few weeks. Keywords are fear, surrender and faith. Signing a vow with my own blood has been an incredibly powerful experience. It literally made the hair on my arms rise as under electrical tension. Whichever deity you are working with, you get Their absolute attention.
what you mean with getting their absolute attention? could you describe your experience a bit more? thanks

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
what you mean with getting their absolute attention? could you describe your experience a bit more? thanks

In the moment the Pact is signed, the radio frequency is pure, there is a clear & secret signal between you and the Deity. In that instant of silence, the vow singles you out among humanity’s buzzing insects. I believe no God/Goddess can ignore the fearlessness/risk that comes with signing a pact.

For me, the Pact works like a canvas on which you can work together. But if you have no tools, no paint, no colors and nothing to express, the Deity will not hesitate to use you as a brush.