• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Is this telekinesis?

Someone's asking for help!

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So ever since my kundalini awakening I have gained the ability to affect the environment using my emotional states. So for example if I am in a positive mood, positive stuff starts happening around me. Negative mood = negative stuff starts happening around me. I wanted to know if this is what's called telekinesis?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Telekinesis generally means moving physical objects at a distance. This sounds more like what the old Romans called "genius"---a force that caused some to succeed (or fail) and that influenced both circumstances and people. There's a word the Muslims use that nails it exactly, but I'm drawing a blank. I remember it sounds something like "bakra," but the net keeps giving me "baqarah"---cow.

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
No, that's the Secret.
A piece of shit book that sold optimism to the unfulfilled housewives of America.

To clarify what you are experiencing is not telekinesis but manifestation, energetic manifestation where good thoughts produce good results and bad thoughts produce bad ones.

Although manifestation works, discipline is required to keep the ball rolling in the direction you want it too. Discipline is typically overlooked by the majority (myself included) for this practice and countless others.

@Xeno - dude you are not a big enough nerd, smh...... Telekinesis is the physical manipulation of objects without physical touch within the users line of sight. Telekinesis is specifically performed through the eyes with the vehicle of physical movement originating from the brain or other psychic instrument allowing remote manipulation of physical objects. Fun fact: Psychokinesis is the same thing without requiring the use of sight.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
So ever since my kundalini awakening I have gained the ability to affect the environment using my emotional states. So for example if I am in a positive mood, positive stuff starts happening around me. Negative mood = negative stuff starts happening around me. I wanted to know if this is what's called telekinesis?
No, not like that, like positivity attracts good things, that's what you mean.
so they suggest thinking about the good
No, that's the Secret.
A piece of shit book that sold optimism to the unfulfilled housewives of America.
Which book?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have gained the ability to affect the environment using my emotional states.
Sorry, but that doesn't sound like telekinesis.
It is something else, but what It is I have no idea.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No, that's the Secret.

To clarify what you are experiencing is not telekinesis but manifestation, energetic manifestation where good thoughts produce good results and bad thoughts produce bad ones.

Although manifestation works, discipline is required to keep the ball rolling in the direction you want it too. Discipline is typically overlooked by the majority (myself included) for this practice and countless others.

@Xeno - dude you are not a big enough nerd, smh...... Telekinesis is the physical manipulation of objects without physical touch within the users line of sight. Telekinesis is specifically performed through the eyes with the vehicle of physical movement originating from the brain or other psychic instrument allowing remote manipulation of physical objects. Fun fact: Psychokinesis is the same thing without requiring the use of sight.
I stand corrected. Actually, I'm sitting. If you're truly psychokinetic, you'll make me to stand.
Post automatically merged:

"bakara" is the name of a surah in the Quran
I think that's what he meant.
Nailed it! I tried for charisma and turned a cow. Story of my life, this life.
Post automatically merged:

No. It is the frequency illusion also known as the Baader–Meinhof phenomenon.
AHHHHHHHHH! That word, "Baader-Meinhof," AGAIN! It's driving me mad! Again and again!

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Genius was smart.

I usually call that divination because it’s fate shaping though the definition might seem unrepresented for it by people. some key magic terms there are general shuffling of structure, order, chaos in nature.