• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is Trump good for us or is he simply another manipulator like Putin is for Russia?

whimsicalwarlock

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of controversy on the subject of Trump vs Kamala Harris. Living in America, you should know that most elections are very tense nowadays and that there is always a lot of controversy between both parties. What are everyone's opinions on this years election?
A very important question for all of us to consider (even those of us who aren't american)
One thing i don't like is how Trump seems to heavily favor Neo-christianity to the point that he would oppress any other beliefs or practices through legislation. That scares me. Another thing I really do not like to hear out of a politicians mouth is "you'll never have to vote again" which Trump said as a bid to appeal to his "christian" fanbase. My understanding is that voting is a RIGHT, not a burden. I also do not support the idea of a politician creating a force of people loyal to their cause to specifically enforce their own individual desires onto the people, and then also claim that they will send that force to occupy "liberal cities"
All of these things very closely mirror a certain politicians actions, a certain politician, who did terrible things to people and brought terrible shame to an entire country that still has a tremendous impact on them even to this very day.
No. Trump can suck it.