• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Jason Miller - Sorcery of Hekate Course I

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In my first book, Protection and Reversal Magic, I revealed some of the secrets that Hekate, goddess of Sorcery, had revealed to me since our first contact in 2000. That was only a small glimpse into the Arcana that she has been laying out to me over the last 16 years, and which is finally ready to be shared. This seven month course requires a small daily practice commitment and is for people who want to explore one versatile practice very deeply for an extended time rather than jump wildly through new esoteric offerings that the internet provides.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In my first book, Protection and Reversal Magic, I revealed some of the secrets that Hekate, goddess of Sorcery, had revealed to me since our first contact in 2000. That was only a small glimpse into the Arcana that she has been laying out to me over the last 16 years, and which is finally ready to be shared. This seven month course requires a small daily practice commitment and is for people who want to explore one versatile practice very deeply for an extended time rather than jump wildly through new esoteric offerings that the internet provides.

Do you have
and
?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
=> Book Requests

There's a lot of hoodoo books in the Library if that helps.

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have...
I just checked Anna's Archive. They only have the first Book. For more popular books I have about a 90% success rate there, for more niche content (scientific, occult, academic) about a 65% success rate. Quality varies a lot. Sometime there are multiple formats and it is hard to know what is a distinct release and what is just a format interconversion. Anna's Archive and the sites it links to aren't perfect, but much better than the bad old days of annoying monetized file lockers (1 downlaod every 3 hours, captchas, long waits). Avaxhome was one of the worst offenders.

WolfofWoden

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just checked Anna's Archive. They only have the first Book. For more popular books I have about a 90% success rate there, for more niche content (scientific, occult, academic) about a 65% success rate. Quality varies a lot. Sometime there are multiple formats and it is hard to know what is a distinct release and what is just a format interconversion. Anna's Archive and the sites it links to aren't perfect, but much better than the bad old days of annoying monetized file lockers (1 downlaod every 3 hours, captchas, long waits). Avaxhome was one of the worst offenders.
Here’s a link to the entire course

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Library Rule Violation
Here’s a link to the entire course

This link doesn't have anything effectively managed Jason gave a book for each of the courses but if you see this link contains a separate pdf for lessons also, I am sure many things are missing. However if anyone of you can find pls find

This one is far better than Jason's Course

WolfofWoden

Neophyte
Reaction score
I didn’t use this download, the Hekate course I was given contains the same material minus the books. My friend assured me the so called books were just PDFs of the lessons, and therefore not really useful unless you just wanted to read the material instead of watching it.
I’ve looked for the Jack Grayle course but haven’t been able to locate it anywhere.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This link doesn't have anything effectively managed Jason gave a book for each of the courses but if you see this link contains a separate pdf for lessons also, I am sure many things are missing. However if anyone of you can find pls find

This one is far better than Jason's Course

Please do not discuss uploads here, the Blackthorne course would have to be a subject for a request if requests for courses were allowed. You can discuss the merits of various Hekate courses elsewhere but not here.
Post automatically merged:

That warning was indeed richly deserved. Please refrain from such comments in Book Shares in the future, else you're looking at probation.