• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Jinn Magick

A_muse_ing

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
I feel like I am being called to work with Jinn, and I'm curious what others experiences have been like with these spirits. Good? Bad? I want to be as respectful as possible, as I am not Muslim, but I understand they are beings that predate Islam. Thanks!
 

Niquid-FSVFOP

Visitor
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
It is Djinn.
And you can be mislead to make an inacurate wish.. Write first 'I activate this wish after multiple revisions and only when I write .. I now activate this documented wish, I wish this document to be my actual wish according to my meaning as I hold it' And stow two wishes for a distant future. I do not give you every asset I own, but that is a good start.
 

A_muse_ing

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
It is Djinn.
And you can be mislead to make an inacurate wish.. Write first 'I activate this wish after multiple revisions and only when I write .. I now activate this documented wish, I wish this document to be my actual wish according to my meaning as I hold it' And stow two wishes for a distant future. I do not give you every asset I own, but that is a good start.
I believe it can be spelled either way. At least according to J.M. Hamade, a scholar on the subject. I have heard that they are tricksters and that it is very important to set clear intentions and boundaries. I very much appreciate your solid advice.
 

Niquid-FSVFOP

Visitor
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I believe it can be spelled either way. At least according to J.M. Hamade, a scholar on the subject. I have heard that they are tricksters and that it is very important to set clear intentions and boundaries. I very much appreciate your solid advice.
There is a reason for the D.. But you choose as you will.. It can be both ways, indeed. I advise against haste. And careful contemplation of outcomes via a methodology which you can, if worthy, develop to establish a pristine wish. Good luck.
Post automatically merged:

I believe it can be spelled either way. At least according to J.M. Hamade, a scholar on the subject. I have heard that they are tricksters and that it is very important to set clear intentions and boundaries. I very much appreciate your solid advice.
Since you are polite and learned, which I am unused to meeting in my travels, I will give you another wish asset. Incorporate the requirement for djinn to adhere to the motto and its actual meaning at the highest levels.. 'Ethics.. Sapiential, Veritas'.
 
Last edited:
Top