• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Job Magick Success

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Although I do not have a day job myself...due to the fact that I am an author, and own and run several online businesses, I have done a lot of career, job - and work place enhancing rituals, and sorcery in general, for family - customers, and friends, and job magick seriously does work...as long as you work with the right spirits, and work with the right ritual methods.

Here are the god forms, and spirits I have used for work, job and career magick.

orobas...used to find the best possible job and career work place, for long term satisfaction and happiness

halphas...used to find the best possible job that could also turn into a career, and also possibly a idea of what career might best suit the target for later uses

sitael...used to find the most ideal and best fitting employment which suits the target, for long term fulfillment

elemiah...used to find and speed up the job finding process so that an ideal and best fitting job can be found, which can lead to long term satisfaction

maat (Egyptian)...used to remove all issues and current problems that prevent a target from finding the best fitting job, and eventually guides them to find a career that can bring them long term life changing happiness and satisfaction

This is not always magick that works over night, or even for immediate - needed results, but I have found that job and work place happiness and satisfaction is quite a large bit deeper...when applying deep amounts of demon and angel, and greek, and egyptian, and any other paradigm of magick, to very extremely empowering situations, of very sincere...and, of great and deep life need...for better employment, or to remove the nagging necessity of getting, and finding that quality and final work place, in general.

Here we are not necessarily directly attempting to remove the - state of being, and status of being unemployed, and the deeper problems of that - which might be criminal record, or even...the sorry, and sad condition of being psychologically unstable, which might deeply prevent a target from getting any employment, at all - whatsoever. So, for the rituals and angel - and demon and other god forms mentioned above, I am talking about simple and straight forward situations of hastening to find a job, in a quality amount of time, without too much internal and outside interference in general.

This also, might call into question, the idea - of always using magick, and deep ritual sorcery, for all job and work related needs...because some might consider this needed and necessary in life, to never have a problem with work, and job related topics, and employment in general, and that...might - also be my own belief, because I use magick for all parts of my life, and it is very - good, and life enriching to know that, magick can so deeply empower a target, and some people - to make better movements toward getting their final work place that they definitely genuinely enjoy.

And although I just run my businesses, and do not employ this magick on my own life so much...it can be beyond interesting to see what results I can execute, and create, and explore for others, because...job and career, and work place magick, and ritual sorcery is quite effective, and lovely to experience. It is merely my thought, and hope that more people apply magick to their jobs and careers, and possibly - explore that for their next work, or career related...searching endeavors.

off_the_edge

Neophyte
Reaction score
@heavysm,

Being a friendly NEET, how do you work this magick?

Are you evoking or invoking these spirits/deities that you have listed out?
Could you give a general how-to guide?

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@heavysm,

Being a friendly NEET, how do you work this magick?

Are you evoking or invoking these spirits/deities that you have listed out?
Could you give a general how-to guide?
This is ritual evocation, of course. I will have to upload a small guide on a general overview of my working summoning methods. I work with all of the god forms, and spirits that I have listed in my posts.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Firstly I would like to begin by agreeing, and found that prayer landed me a job in a foreign country that I was barely qualified for. This is just one case, and you do not need to believe me. I did not take the job (physically and mentally not ready), but was amazed nonetheless, as this is what we are told to expect from magic.

I see your contributions to the site, and thank you for your effort.
Therefore secondly, I would like to ask for advice in a related area, as I am currently unable to work. I have written a book, and just need the right connection to the right agent for it to be published. Do you think I can use these prayers; sitwell, elemiah, or maat?
Thank you again for your time and effort.

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Firstly I would like to begin by agreeing, and found that prayer landed me a job in a foreign country that I was barely qualified for. This is just one case, and you do not need to believe me. I did not take the job (physically and mentally not ready), but was amazed nonetheless, as this is what we are told to expect from magic.

I see your contributions to the site, and thank you for your effort.
Therefore secondly, I would like to ask for advice in a related area, as I am currently unable to work. I have written a book, and just need the right connection to the right agent for it to be published. Do you think I can use these prayers; sitwell, elemiah, or maat?
Thank you again for your time and effort.
I will try to create a post about creating, writing and releasing or publishing a book through magick. Technically using sitael and elemiah, could fully work, but you would need far more god forms, angels - and general spirits to get the complete book, onto the publishing market and fully ready for selling. But I had done this myself, and it is an interesting process to write, and go from...fully published work, to greater profit over time. This will just be a writing post I make for the forum here, and you might get into seeing that.

off_the_edge

Neophyte
Reaction score
Please do! I am sure the community will be all eyes.
If you are to make a new thread on it - please link this thread to that with a message.