• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
may start a journal p, if it helps or interests no one then I may quit

its Saturday so I worked my made certain prayers to God then spoke to Santa Muerte via the altar I set up for her years ago

today I watched tv, nothing good on, rarely is.

worked on some visualization exercises for My Heavenly Brides throughout the day.

read a long chapter of Path of the Just by The Ramchal

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Read a blog by a Feldman, seems to be one of the few rabbis who isn’t a looney

The Ramchal, Rabbi Akiva, Rambam knew about the afterlife but today many teach nonsense and extremism. So happy to see there’s still Rabbis who teach the truth

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Watched a short lecture on how must be clean from mind altering drugs when trying to ascend

The lecture mentioned different types of angels, there's angels who run things and then there's angels who make sure the physical world functions as it should

Fascinating

Too bad people rather discuss the same old crap in here day in and day out.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Watched a lecture on connecting to ascended masters

Enjoyed it a lot, Rabbi Arirlel demands a lot of common sense when one works the kabbalah path as did Dion Fortune

Today everyone treats these concepts so lightly, oh I speak to G-d, I speak to angels, I do this and that, I have my HGA

I remember when I first came into the occult, so many of the so called authorities in the community acting like children, arguing online, taking cases they know will fail, claiming nonsense.

How can you claim to be on such a high spiritual level yet mistreat others, steak others money, time, etc

Read about the Sages, the Chofetz Chain, Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya, The Baba Sali

Rabbi Fatiya housed poor Jews in his home once for over a year

The Baba Sali spent his life in poverty yet was offered great honor by his country n turned it down. I think he only accepted to teach the nation for the good of his people.

The Chofetz Chaim once saw his scales for salt were wrong n he feared he stole from his customers...he gave every customer free salt to make up for it, on another occasion he lowered his prices in order to not take business from others.

Men who loved and served God and acted on the love. I doubt they'd be here bragging they're so high and mighty

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Edit: Rabbi Fatiya housed poor Jews in his family, one family for like a year

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Common sense is important...

I heard a story last night, a guy claimed he was channeling Elijah the prophet, an orthodox rabbi likely rolling his eyes said oh really and started speaking in Hebrew to him, the guy says uhhh what speak in english. The rabbi says in Hebrew, huh but you’re Elijah you know Hebrew.

common sense is very important in the occult....why? Because you can lose your money, time and even health by being dumb

another story, when I was in my twenties I came to the early version of WF and other sites, I met many so called experts who fed me bullshit, I paid many of them good money. i was after a girl, she was hot, I’ve never had much luck with woman.

after years of trying the best magic did if anything was got us to date a few miserable weeks, she was a shitty person, she cheated, took money she shouldn’t have. The current me says to that me wtf were you thinking

my story is not unique...it’s very common, sadly what’s common is many don’t learn

here’s another story that’s common, this ones also true. A guy dabbles in magic, he pisses off a few spirits and befriends others, one day he angers a very powerful spirit and after that his life spirals into destruction

all because he thought he could jump around and discarded the spirits after getting what he wanted

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Don’t believe anyone who says they can get you wealth or some chick who’s out of your league

is it possible? Yes but rare, if you use magic the person will fight you eventually or wonder why they’re with you.

money needs avenues, a job even gambling, but you should know how to gamble

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve been told if you do connect with ascended beings you can learn from them via impressions? Maybe that’s how I was led to the the idea of Heavenly Brides

led by Santa Muerte and the Archangel Haniel

in Kabbalah this would be through the Sefirot Chokmah I believe

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Read a blog by a Feldman, seems to be one of the few rabbis who isn’t a looney

The Ramchal, Rabbi Akiva, Rambam knew about the afterlife but today many teach nonsense and extremism. So happy to see there’s still Rabbis who teach the truth
Correction: A Rabbi Feldman

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Went to bed and visualized one or more of the Heavenly Egregors / Brides I have

very pleasant experience if I’m able to focus

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Uneventful day, meditated in prayer as my daily practice

meditating on a Heavenly Bride

meditating to some Music

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The writings of the sages are beautiful, men striving to be perfect in their love of God

the sages were great men with an understanding of how to act, have common sense, etc

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol

in the occult community everyone’s a priest or some guru

the Ramchal Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto wrote a book Mesillas Yesharim

the book is a guide to reach a level where one might connect to the upper worlds

in the time of the biblical prophets, the prophets had to undergo training to connect to the upper world via trance, they had to be of the utmost moral caliber

From my learning, theres a standard by which one can become righteous, to stay away from sin and even the possibility of it

the Prophets and the great sages went beyond this level and practices abstinence, I’m not talking about sexual abstinence or torturing yourself physically or fasting for pity.

the sages lived simple lives yet didn’t begrudge others of enjoying good things, what they stayed cleared from was attachment to the luxuries of the world. One can have a nice house, money, but should he love these things to the point that he steals for them or is vain ?

anyway, how many of these so called gurus who claim they speak to G-d reach this level, I know I don’t, one who’s on this level fears even trashing his enemies

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
continued from above

maybe this is why there’s so many incarnations because we must go beyond the level of just keeping the rules and detach from the world, not to the extremes of some religions but to the point we can be like Job

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The fear of hell is a dangerous concept imo

as a young teen I recall being terrified of dying n young to hell. Watching YouTube and seeing extremist rabbis tell kids they’ll boil in feces is rather vile, when we die our beliefs will indeed create a hell and a heaven

hell is bad enough facing all the shame and guilt for what we’ve done no need to build one of hellfire