• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Just i thought i had about spirits

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all.
I've got what i wanted from the same spirit twice and much more, my question is, is it greedy to do more evocaions for other gain within his office or should i slow down?
I feel fine and ready but just a thought i had since i will sink my head deeper in spirit works.
Thoughts/Advice?
Thanks;)

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would say that as long as your filling your end of the deal or giving payment upfront, it could be a good idea from a developmental perspective because you can refine your processes with a spirit you’re familiar with. It can also help build a better relationship between the two of you.

Now, I’m not sure what system you follow or if the type of spirit it is may bring negative effects by continuously working with them. Ultimately, that’s gonna be up to you to weigh out if it can cause issues from that aspect.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yup like Ryen said, as long as they agree you’re fine, if you ever get a spirit you really like and decide to build a permeant altar for them then you’ll be asking them for things all the time anyway.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Yup like Ryen said, as long as they agree you’re fine, if you ever get a spirit you really like and decide to build a permeant altar for them then you’ll be asking them for things all the time anyway.
The thing is, i get what i want, but i've told the spirit what he likes, to show me what he likes through dreams, mehh gonna offer incense and spread his word which i have done.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
If the spirit doesn't show signs of what he want, maybe he is already satisfied of the incense and candles i've light for him many time

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can also ask though cards
Don’t get me wrong, card divination is the bees knees. But situations like this is where it’s great to have a yes/no type of divination system available. Pendulums, cowrie shells, coconut shells, the list goes on. Sometimes I just want a yes or no and cards don’t cut it all the time. With my chamalongos I can just say “do you like/want this?”, throw them and get my answer right away without having to decipher a spread.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Don’t get me wrong, card divination is the bees knees. But situations like this is where it’s great to have a yes/no type of divination system available. Pendulums, cowrie shells, coconut shells, the list goes on. Sometimes I just want a yes or no and cards don’t cut it all the time. With my chamalongos I can just say “do you like/want this?”, throw them and get my answer right away without having to decipher a spread.
Could you please make a new thread with how you use pendulums?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yup! It’ll be subjective to my own preferences with it but I’ll make it general enough for others to find their own utility in it.
That would be amazing, thank you.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Haha youre right and that i have prepared with paper and pendelurs:) but in the future i will make a good one with wood and on the other side holy symbols and names for good energy/feeling.