• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Kabalistic Squares?

Everyone's got one.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There are a variety of devices out there circulating under the label. The set I ran across uses Hindu mantras with the numbers, so I am not clear how "Kabalistic"
* got dragged in. Anyhow, any suggestions for use? Reports of success? Abject failure? Oujia-esque bondage a la Linda Blair?

(* yeah, yeah I know. It should be Cabalah, or Qabalah or Cabbala or Quibble-rama or Cribbage or Cabbage... Quoth Eliphas Levi to Apollonius of Tyana, "Lighten the fekk up, dude.")

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago I worked each Sunday morning with a Radionics practitioner. The box has dials to set numbers and a sample place to connect with the patient.

It is known that a wiring diagram works just as well as the machine - and I discovered I did not need a diagram either.

I would work out the concept required in healing, develop a set of numbers to go with it, and some colors. I would intend/visualize the numbers, intent and colors impacting the patient.

According to the practitioner that worked well. It worked well on the local weather too every time.

Traditional instrument:

il_794xN.5360731084_t096.jpg

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, so i don't much enjoy how overly grammatical the K/q/cabalah and it's kin are.
Right off the bat it becomes complicated, what is the square's "preferences" if it's sun solar you have to do it on a sunday
you can't do it on any sorta thing that the frail sun might disagree with like during it's weakest hour, or during libra - just let me do the thing, jeez.

At the base of the idea is repeating the mantram and visualizations or whatever by a set amount on a daily basis
i mean, okay. But don't go trying to tell me this amount is specifically decided by a sudoku god of math - oops you did it one too many times too bad off to eternal damnation with you.

Nah man, i get a string, i hit that sucker with Eight small balls, and one large so i can keep track start adding cognitive loops and im miles away in trance before i even know it, everytime.

And when i do play with numbers i follow the similar logic of adding cognitive loops,check it
I might start by counting 1 to 10, 100 to 90, 10 to 20, 90 to 80. around the 50 mark the brain starts wiggling.
I then add visualization of the digits as they go up or down.
Then, i add another variation of numbers. then another. I used to believe we can focus on only one thing and this proved me wrong
at one point i start feeling like i have two or more brains keeping track of each column, might sound silly
But i would describe the meditation/trance like..... L from Death Note. It feels empowering af.
Post automatically merged:

You might question how does that relate-
Well, i could easily adapt it to any of the planetary or whatevs entities
Basically i am the magic square.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I fail to recall the names of them, temurah leaps to mind as one, as well as <something> bakir. Basically what they are are squares by permutation of initial letters into a magic holy name.
Books that may have more information:
Cicero and Regardie, "A Garden of Pomegranates"
Cicero, "Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition"
Kraig, "Modern Magick"
Crowley,

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pythagoras tells us that the numbers are alive. That is certainly my experience.

Numbers can be upset by misuse e.g. by mixing lunar and solar numbers.

Are numbers more important than humans?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In his edition of Agrippa, Donald Tyson gives all the planetary squares and the way they are made (why a number goes where in an even square and in an uneven etc.)
I don't know of any other use (for the planetary ones) than finding names and sigils of the spirits associated with that particular planet.
The other way around, I've made several squares. As spells (the square is a figure that represents the material or manifestation) by using names of targets and the things I wanted to happen to them, and other squares by using the names of spirits by first making it with the numerical value of each letter - arranged so that each line and column is the same - and then replacing it with the letters. From this then again new words / mantras etc can be taken.
When it's impossible to make the lines and columns equal (numerical value) I arrange the letters in the square according to the planetary figure, or by making anagrams of the names that are read left to right and top to bottom. The anagrams have to be relevant of course...

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I fail to recall the names of them, temurah leaps to mind as one, as well as <something> bakir. Basically what they are are squares by permutation of initial letters into a magic holy name.
Books that may have more information:
Cicero and Regardie, "A Garden of Pomegranates"
Cicero, "Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition"
Kraig, "Modern Magick"
Crowley,
Cicero? Our dear Tully was into the occult?

In his edition of Agrippa, Donald Tyson gives all the planetary squares and the way they are made (why a number goes where in an even square and in an uneven etc.)
I don't know of any other use (for the planetary ones) than finding names and sigils of the spirits associated with that particular planet.
The other way around, I've made several squares. As spells (the square is a figure that represents the material or manifestation) by using names of targets and the things I wanted to happen to them, and other squares by using the names of spirits by first making it with the numerical value of each letter - arranged so that each line and column is the same - and then replacing it with the letters. From this then again new words / mantras etc can be taken.
When it's impossible to make the lines and columns equal (numerical value) I arrange the letters in the square according to the planetary figure, or by making anagrams of the names that are read left to right and top to bottom. The anagrams have to be relevant of course...
The use I was taught pertains to leveraging simple requests. The usual health/wealth/love concerns. Plus some involving easing spiritual development programs.

Long ago I worked each Sunday morning with a Radionics practitioner. The box has dials to set numbers and a sample place to connect with the patient.

It is known that a wiring diagram works just as well as the machine - and I discovered I did not need a diagram either.

I would work out the concept required in healing, develop a set of numbers to go with it, and some colors. I would intend/visualize the numbers, intent and colors impacting the patient.

According to the practitioner that worked well. It worked well on the local weather too every time.

Traditional instrument:

il_794xN.5360731084_t096.jpg
Now, your point here is interesting.

Numb
Pythagoras tells us that the numbers are alive. That is certainly my experience.

Numbers can be upset by misuse e.g. by mixing lunar and solar numbers.

Are numbers more important than humans?
Live numbers? Very possible.