• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Keep/Bind someone in my life to me?

Someone's asking for help!

ArtaSinn

Neophyte
Reaction score
This might be the wrong place and if so, Sorry! So sorry! But I was wondering if anyone could help me find a spell to bind someone in my life, like so they can't leave? A little background if it helps, I just got out of a rough relationship, that spanned a year with someone who I initially was very in love with. But a lot happened in that year and after a fight I decided to leave. BUT I don't want this person gone from my life while I heal, and check out other options. So if anyone has a method, or spirit they can point me towards that can help with this? I'm open to any and all suggestions!

ArtaSinn

Neophyte
Reaction score
Look, I'm just going to put it this way - from the questions you ask and your overall atitude, you're clearly not ready for any kind of binding work. It's best to move on from that thought. What I said was "extinguish his romantic feelings" and added that you can ask to replace them with bonds of friendship. Please pay attention. ;)
This kind of work is of much lighter nature and is overall better suited in your case. I see no point in obsessing over binding when it's not necessary and doesn't even fit the situation at hand.
A question about this popped into my head earlier, is it possible someone could subconsciously resist and fight back against me asking for their romantic feelings to be replaced with those of friendship?

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Technically yes, but it should be to a much lesser degree. You need to remember that any working can fail, it's never a 100% guarantee. However, some workings have a higher success rate than others, with less potential side effects attached. Besides, you should try to appeal to a deity and they can handle things with more authority than you yourself alone can.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It is also useful to put a limit to how many lives you want to be bound to the person. You may be reborn with that person become an autistic child or a revengeful father etc.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
subconscious minds often have a way of protecting a person to a degree.

I ran into an interesting one the other day. A 60 year old woman has been searching for a suitable male for a long time. Anyway she had this boyfriend for a while but said : "he could never get it up". It turned out that she had not had penetrative sex for decades. So I had a look.

Then I said: Visualize a piece of paper with the words "I have defences" and push the paper next to your vagina.

When she did that her vagina reacted strongly positively.

It seems that the elemental of her vagina drains the biological energy out of any penis that comes close. Hence her long drought.

She had been abused as a child and the defence mechanism arose without any conscious thought.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I ran into an interesting one the other day. A 60 year old woman has been searching for a suitable male for a long time. Anyway she had this boyfriend for a while but said : "he could never get it up". It turned out that she had not had penetrative sex for decades. So I had a look.

Then I said: Visualize a piece of paper with the words "I have defences" and push the paper next to your vagina.

When she did that her vagina reacted strongly positively.

It seems that the elemental of her vagina drains the biological energy out of any penis that comes close. Hence her long drought.

She had been abused as a child and the defence mechanism arose without any conscious thought.
Y'know, "Vampiric Vagina" sounds like the superpower absolutely no one wants.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
First and foremost - before attempting something like bindings, learn your basics first. Divination is one of those essentials that no occultist can ever overlook. You won't get anywhere without a solid foundation.
Second - live and let live. Some things are meant to happen, some just aren't. If you start going around binding people and fucking with their path as well as your own, you might end up ruining things for everyone, especially yourself.
You can influence things as a practitioner, but not all things should be altered. Before every action you should always divine to collect more information about the situation at hand and current influences, then meditate on it. Same goes for any and all workings you start contemplating.
There is wisdom in knowing when to act, just as much as when not to.
You seem to already recognize that your whims are selfish, which is exactly why you should do some introspection, instead of hotheadedly acting on them.
It's not always about getting what we want either, as that might not be what we (or other people) need.
This and this some more.

Take my RECENT personal experience on this. I've been at this magic game for 18 years and despite knowing all the above, I thought I was the big kahuna and said "fuck it, I want my ex back". I did some magic on her without doing a divination first back in Jan 2021 and by Feb 2021 I was back in her bed. Sex was great and all but that chick is nuts and it that nuttiness manifested in crazy ways while we were together. I would have seen this had I done a divination or two before trying to influence her. Flash forward to May 2021 and we had a HUGE falling out. Didn't speak for a month. She hits me in June trying to reconcile but still acting like a psycho-bitch so it ended fully two months ago in July. She wasn't like this when we dated. I believe the magic was showing me what I'd be getting myself into if I kept pursuing her further. She's not the same person she was when we dated and I ignored that because I wanted what was between her legs. I got it but I also got all the other shit that comes with psycho-bitches. Don't do it. Not worth it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This and this some more.

Take my RECENT personal experience on this. I've been at this magic game for 18 years and despite knowing all the above, I thought I was the big kahuna and said "fuck it, I want my ex back". I did some magic on her without doing a divination first back in Jan 2021 and by Feb 2021 I was back in her bed. Sex was great and all but that chick is nuts and it that nuttiness manifested in crazy ways while we were together. I would have seen this had I done a divination or two before trying to influence her. Flash forward to May 2021 and we had a HUGE falling out. Didn't speak for a month. She hits me in June trying to reconcile but still acting like a psycho-bitch so it ended fully two months ago in July. She wasn't like this when we dated. I believe the magic was showing me what I'd be getting myself into if I kept pursuing her further. She's not the same person she was when we dated and I ignored that because I wanted what was between her legs. I got it but I also got all the other shit that comes with psycho-bitches. Don't do it. Not worth it.
Interesting

do you remember when I first came here? I was looking for a worker to get a girl for me, I chased her for years then hired a well known occultist online to get her for me. We dated only a month, she was the biggest POS on the planet. I found out she was having sex with multiple men behind my back, she went as far as to kick me to the curb and say hey thanks for all the gifts n stuff but I no longer need you.

I then hired another worker to attack her husband, within 8 months they were separated and later divorced. me being dumb I kept chasing her, she left the city again with a buncha gifts I gave her. Again Months passed and she was bugging me for help, by this time a serious incident had occurred in my life and I could not be helping others out, when she returned she got pissed saying I wasn’t there for her, I told her if you need cash go work for it as in go ho yourself out like you typically do. We haven’t spoken since

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So not a believer in karma or even free will?
Maybe what happened to her was karma ? Some things do deserve reprisal, if he n her husband didn’t deserve it it wouldn’t have happened, I trust my spirits to met out justice not revenge.

as for free will...that’s hard to explain, as a former Christian i can say that even in the Bible God takes away free will. If you expect me to answer you in some way that sounds all white magic, sorry it’s not gonna happen, I did what I did n I learned you can’t subvert free will.

Reaction score
Awards
I for one, am not interested in such women, men, or "friends" that are selfish or controlling.
No more. I have had more than my share over time of that dead-end road.

Id recommend repairing your relationship rather than being controlling or selfish, while denigrating men for being selfish or controlling per the current culture fad.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting

do you remember when I first came here? I was looking for a worker to get a girl for me, I chased her for years then hired a well known occultist online to get her for me. We dated only a month, she was the biggest POS on the planet. I found out she was having sex with multiple men behind my back, she went as far as to kick me to the curb and say hey thanks for all the gifts n stuff but I no longer need you.

I then hired another worker to attack her husband, within 8 months they were separated and later divorced. me being dumb I kept chasing her, she left the city again with a buncha gifts I gave her. Again Months passed and she was bugging me for help, by this time a serious incident had occurred in my life and I could not be helping others out, when she returned she got pissed saying I wasn’t there for her, I told her if you need cash go work for it as in go ho yourself out like you typically do. We haven’t spoken since
now I remember you. I'm sorry that ended the way it did. I hope things have been better with those you have met since. Yeah trust me. We all can relate to the one girl we all chased. I did the same stupid thing, thinking she was the one. In the end I realized something you said in another thread on here. I needed to love myself first and others will love me for me. Cause yeah I didn't chasing a girl that didn't want me.

Reaction score
Awards
I can try to move on, Could you provide a good method for petitioning spirits of Venusian nature? Also what should I do if petitioning Venusian spirits doesn't work? :c
Check my journal for entries on Friday.
There should be an entry for the Invocation of Haniel.
Also ... Shem Angels might be of interest to you. As well as the Invocation of Wednesday to Raphael. Mercury is supposed to be the seat of magical power.

Reaction score
Awards
Sexual vampirism is actually a real thing. I might write a post about it... then again, I've already promised to make like 5 posts about financial sorcery...
I think I've come across something related. Maybe not, I will have to read it even though sex Magick has never caught my interest. But Kuriakos wrote a third document I know of on Sex Magick and Goetic Operations.
I would however urge people to look into the Shem Angels. Starting with #2. Angels don't frown on sex. Just perversion or lack of self control and desires. Imo.

Reaction score
Awards
A question about this popped into my head earlier, is it possible someone could subconsciously resist and fight back against me asking for their romantic feelings to be replaced with those of friendship?
I'd look into 72 Angels of Magick. Even if you don't groove with ha-Shem, work that system like a Ceremonial Magician.
Goetia folk might also help you. But I can't speak to either to be honest, as a Zelator.
I would hit up someone on here who does extensive work with Goetia. If that's you're thing. He is very good with what he does. He has written a tutorial on evocation.
Same thing goes for the guy who emailed me about summoning Zepar.
I can't help you, but he can.

Reaction score
Awards
Angels can help you in a variety of ways, just like Goetia or the Saints and Spirits.
It really comes down to magical binding. Or friendship. Or love. You gotta pick one imo.