• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Author Kenneth Grant Books

Discuss, critique or review an author.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Over the years I have downloaded many books, but this is the first opportunity that I have had to give back. So, I offer up my Kenneth Grant pdfs in the spirit of giving. At this time, I have only uploaded three. The Cults of the Shadow is already in the library thanks to Sage. I do have more, but have to shoo away the "bats" interfering with my upload speed.
I have no idea what website I got these books. I found them years ago about the same time my first black widow gave birth (I neglected to remove its eggs) and I suffered a bout of "kundalini psychosis" somewhat similar to that described by Gopi Krishna. For some reason I did a keyword search and a website came up that had all or almost all of KG's works on it. I downloaded them greedily, though when I went back to make sure my greed was sated, the site was simply gone. Poof. Never to be seen again...

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I banished the bats for the most part and got the bulk of my collection up. There's still Zos Speaks and some crumbs, but I will have to get to those later.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Had to repost Nightside of Eden and Beyond the Mauve Zone. Can't remove old links and obsessed by 🦇🦇🦇🦇
Good night...