• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Killing with magick, always wrong or necessary sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeternus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't even use that website anymore, I got banned. For simply writing a post asking others to forgive their enemies.
Glad to hear that you don't use that website anymore.

I was unlucky to find something about it when I was searching about magic circles. Besides a lot of BS, I also saw a scam about a circle that would allow any entity to be summoned in it and "that the entity will have almost immediate physical apparitions" or something like that.

That is when it made me click away from BALG and stop using their forums and also their "wonderful" (commas to be noted) website of theirs.

EA Koeting is ruining himself and also his followers. Like the saying goes: you stay with the spoiled apple, you will spoil too.

Shaman

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

I was unlucky to find something about it when I was searching about magic circles. Besides a lot of BS, I also saw a scam about a circle that would allow any entity to be summoned in it and "that the entity will have almost immediate physical apparitions" or something like that.

That is when it made me click away from BALG and stop using their forums and also their "wonderful" (commas to be noted) website of theirs.

EA Koeting is ruining himself and also his followers. Like the saying goes: you stay with the spoiled apple, you will spoil too.
This website is so much more better and has more knowledagble people on it

Peter2

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Humans often kill others by means that would be called magic if used by a mage.

I knew a man leading a spiritual community. I could tell from his walk how much negative energy was being directed to him by the community at the time. He could be very bowed down while walking.

Being a controversial public figure is dangerous

I was carefully taught by the priests to separate side effects from the objective. Protecting the Church was the purpose. If foolish people managed to get killed while attacking, that was their problem.

Some years ago several people were sending adverse astral energy to me. After a couple of days I looped the energy around into them. They gave up shortly after that, thereby saving their health.

The format in which an entity incarnates is transitional. The entity survives the loss of a dense body - unless the entity is artificial. (The definition of artificial is a bit tricky in this context).

I know a couple of humans that, when attacked or interfered with by extra-terrestrial spirits, shrink the alien craft by stages until the spirits give up or no longer exist on the lower planes. Sometimes the supervisor of the entities does not care about their survival. Such is life!

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

Looks like I inadvertently dodged a bullet. I almost started getting into their stuff severalsome years ago. But the videos are firewalled by the authorities where I live. O felix culpa, I guess, eh wot?

Aeternus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Looks like I inadvertently dodged a bullet. I almost started getting into their stuff severalsome years ago. But the videos are firewalled by the authorities where I live. O felix culpa, I guess, eh wot?
I don't see it as bad reason that the BALG videos of Koetting are banned by the local authorities where you live.

His BS made two other men commit murder in London.

Here is the news article about it:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and YouTube removed him BTW:

Moreover, Facebook removed him as well:

Shaman

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see it as bad reason that the BALG videos of Koetting are banned by the local authorities where you live.

Yea that's enough for me. BALG is too hardcore for me, I won't even appeal my ban..

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

"Made" them commit murder? Direct causation and Devil take David Hume's scruples by the hind tit? Dang, I have trouble convincing the wife just to switch brands of soy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.