• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Knowledge and conversation of the HGA

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
For those who have made contact how does it present for you? Ive had a long standing relationship with a Spirit/ force ( currently presenting itself as I type this). Im trying to discern if what im experiencing falls in line with whats so often talked about in Occult literature.

A bit of background on my relationship with this spirit. Regular Communion came after one of the lowest points in my life. We had to evacuate our house due to the California fires and I ended up going on an alcohol induced bender, blacked out and woke up in the hospital after having my stomach pumped. I had a bashed knee and broken ribs due to getting jumped while black out drunk. Hungover not sure if my knee was irreparably damaged laying in a hotel I was devastated ready to give up on life but in that moment a eye presented itself on the painting next to my bed. it communicated psychically through impressions not speech. Although not verbal the message seemed clear. It was my safety net and everything was going to be ok.

Since that day its been a regular part of my life and seems to guide me away from self destruction towards improving myself.

Does this resonate with anyone on the forum?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Metatron is just the Kabbalahs way of saying it’s your higher self or the part of you thats unfallen.

Well, so this is a view on the HGA in a specific interpretation of Kabbalah, where is believed that humans are partly fallen beings, who have some not fallen part which is higher than the rest. This is a very individual perspective on the HGA indeed. The question is, is this you? :geek:

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well, so this is a view on the HGA in a specific interpretation of Kabbalah, where is believed that humans are partly fallen beings, who have some not fallen part which is higher than the rest. This is a very individual perspective on the HGA indeed. The question is, is this you? :geek:
Every culture has a different interpretation though

kabbalah is a lens that helps me

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
great! This is exactly what I meant by saying your HGA can express in any form, which only depends on you. If the kabbalah lens helps you, then go for it! :) (y)

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Metatron is just the Kabbalahs way of saying it’s your higher self or the part of you thats unfallen.
Why do white magicians treat this world as somehow inferior to the other superior spiritual worlds.

it’s those worlds that depend on it & nit vice versa.

if you want to change all the other worlds just change this 1

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The idea of private and personal guardian angels is not part of Jewish theology. Therefore not part of the Kabbala.
It is part of Christianity. It got all mixed up by the GD and the OTO.

So this concept is a created magical identity. Not very old indeed, so feel free to completly interpret and act with it to your liking. As said above, if it works for you, go for it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why do white magicians treat this world as somehow inferior to the other superior spiritual worlds.

it’s those worlds that depend on it & nit vice versa.

if you want to change all the other worlds just change this 1
I’m not a white magician and this world is considered inferior in many mystical traditions

In Robert Monroe’s books though, the angels and I’m sure this is true in other literature, this earth is a testing ground f9r our evolution. We can choose to remain up there

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The idea of private and personal guardian angels is not part of Jewish theology. Therefore not part of the Kabbala.

So this concept is a created magical identity. Not very old indeed, so feel free to completly interpret and act with it to your liking. As said above, if it works for you, go for it.
Yes it is lol...every one supposedly has an Angel, as do world leaders and countries

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

The idea of a private helping entity might not be Jewish, but it's not a new concept (for example the daimon in ancient Greek). Anyway, the inner guidance exists, no matter how old or new the concept is. Does a magical concept have to be a hundreds of thousands years old to be a valid and working concept? ;)

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The idea of a private helping entity might not be Jewish, but it's not a new concept (for example the daimon in ancient Greek). Anyway, the inner guidance exists, no matter how old or new the concept is. Does a magical concept have to be a hundreds of thousands years old to be a valid and working concept? ;)
Of course not. But I would not call it Kabbala, when it is Quabbalah. For me that makes a difference.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I think in the magic community there’s a lot of not so much liars but people who take advantage of the less knowledgeable

There’s a whole industry of magicians who sell spell casting services to some guy or girl, I’ve met plenty of them, there usually a person looking for an ex lover or a lover they can’t get. I was one, there was entire forums where people went and talked about spell casters.

I remember one guy who’s name I won’t mention, from another forum he was highly respected yet when I tried getting him to explain his ritual he wouldn’t, as a newb I was desperate and didn’t push it.

as for the other type who wants to be special...yes there’s plenty of those too, I remember on one forum a buncha kids (it was a forum of mixed ages) talking about how she could destroy ghosts and other such bs
I hate how you can't criticize people in the Magick community either. If you say names you're immediately silenced by mods and trolled by fanboys.

I know for a fact several of the people who are known as legit magicians are actual frauds. I used to know some of them personally and some of the stuff they have done to people is pretty disgusting.

The majority of them have their ritual for hire videos prerecorded. So they take your money and send you a video of them doing a ritual they did like a year ago. 😂

This and other stuff has been brought up by people and they get silenced. But hey what can you do when people would rather believe in someone than admit they've been getting scammed. I mean I would be pretty pissed if I dropped hundreds of dollars on grimoires by my favorite author only to find out they've been scamming me. Some people in this community are addicted to copium.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
.every one supposedly has an Angel, as do world leaders and countries
Blavatsky made many comments about soulless humans including:

“Thus we find two kinds of soulless beings on earth:

• “those who have lost their Higher Ego in the present incarnation,
  • “and those who are born soulless, having been severed from their Spiritual Soul in the preceding birth."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I once worked in a public sector engineering corporation with 5000 staff. The head of human resouces was palpably soulless and known as "useless" by junior staff. I had not paid any attention to her until she was on stage with a mining engineer. He radiated a lovely light and she radiated almost nothing

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I hate how you can't criticize people in the Magick community either. If you say names you're immediately silenced by mods and trolled by fanboys.

I know for a fact several of the people who are known as legit magicians are actual frauds. I used to know some of them personally and some of the stuff they have done to people is pretty disgusting.

The majority of them have their ritual for hire videos prerecorded. So they take your money and send you a video of them doing a ritual they did like a year ago. 😂

This and other stuff has been brought up by people and they get silenced. But hey what can you do when people would rather believe in someone than admit they've been getting scammed. I mean I would be pretty pissed if I dropped hundreds of dollars on grimoires by my favorite author only to find out they've been scamming me. Some people in this community are addicted to copium.
That’s why people should learn their own magic IMO, even the so called masters are out for a Buck