• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Knowledge and conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel (HGA)

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello! Who from here can say that he/she got the knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel (HGA)? Performing the Bornless Ritual can help you eventually get the knowledge and conversation of the HGA? I have like 8-9 months since I perform the Bornless Ritual twice a day (or at least once), I also use banish a lot daily (LBRP, LHRP, recently I started implementing the banishing ritual from Jason Miller's book with protection and reversap), use the Isragel invocation, Middle Pillar, prayer, meditate often. At some point, like 2-3 months ago I got the impression that I made contact with the HGA during the Bornless Ritual, at least that's what I thought. Someone mentioned that when you'll get the knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel (HGA), you'll know for sure. What are your opinions?