• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Kundalini energy and manifesting for others

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So I am apart of a group on another website where we are using magick, rituals and manifestation to achieve our goals. I wanted to know if using my kundalini energy to manifest for others is detrimental to my ascension, like am I wasting my energy or is it infinite? Also for some reason this makes my succubus sad and she opposes it? WTF!

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So I am apart of a group on another website where we are using magick, rituals and manifestation to achieve our goals. I wanted to know if using my kundalini energy to manifest for others is detrimental to my ascension, like am I wasting my energy or is it infinite? Also for some reason this makes my succubus sad and she opposes it? WTF!
Can't you just ask her why it make her sad? Does she want you to use your time and energy to manifest a fantastic life for yourself before you do so for others?

As for manifesting for others being detrimental to your ascension, we all have limited time and attention, if you did a lot of work for others, to where you reduced your own practices, it could be detrimental. In moderation it sounds like you're being a good friend to people. I like to try to help people too.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think it's definitely something like "Use your energy for yourself or me" kind of thing with her. I am glad it won't affect my ascension, it just goes for around 20 days and I will spend a few hours manifesting for each member for those 20 days.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I can make no comment on what your daemon is communicating to you beyond suggesting that it may be your intuition speaking through Her. It's possible to be unsure about something and not consciously know it.
I wanted to know if using my kundalini energy to manifest for others is detrimental to my ascension, like am I wasting my energy or is it infinite?
Capacity for energy increases and decreases in accordance with what we're doing with it. Handled properly, our capacity for energy can be made enormous. One way of increasing that capacity is to carry out successful sorcery. If there's a strong record of sorcery and suddenly all the energy that has gone into causing exterior change is turned inwards (as in raising kundalini), you will have a violently powerful ascension.

Normal guidelines apply; work for others in a balanced way, understand that it will rarely be as powerful as if they did it for themselves, only do it for work you're comfortable with and don't give your energy to a cause if you're struggling and you need it for yourself.