• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Chosen People...

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
However much Nazis and Zionists both attempt to say Zionism = Jewishness, it ain’t. Some of the most vociferous anti-Zionists are Jews, including German Jews who get arrested for “anti-semitism.” Meanwhile Zionists and Nazis seem to be quite cozy on the ground
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
However much Nazis and Zionists both attempt to say Zionism = Jewishness, it ain’t. Some of the most vociferous anti-Zionists are Jews, including German Jews who get arrested for “anti-semitism.” Meanwhile Zionists and Nazis seem to be quite cozy on the ground
Trying to deflect from what is being discussed in that BBC article by bringing up something irrelevant (there are quite strict rules about that on this forum) is poor taste in the extreme.

Weiss, the settler in the article, is manifestly guided by Jewish exceptionalism. The settlers' Jewishness is central to what they're doing. They're not attempting to create a colony of red-heads in Ohio. They're attempting to create a colony of Jews in Gaza.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Trying to deflect from what is being discussed in that BBC article by bringing up something irrelevant (there are quite strict rules about that on this forum) is poor taste in the extreme.

Oh indeed? Guess I’ll have to live with your distaste.

Weiss, the settler in the article, is manifestly guided by Jewish exceptionalism. The settlers' Jewishness is central to what they're doing.

Yep, thats how ethno-nationalism works everywhere. I’m surprised you don’t understand that.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Oh indeed? Guess I’ll have to live with your distaste.
I'm glad we agree that you were trying to deflect.
Yep, thats how ethno-nationalism works everywhere. I’m surprised you don’t understand that.
No. Ethnic groups are entitled to their historic homelands. The Palestinians are the historic inhabitants of Palestine. The Israelis are an invading force, largely of "Soviet" ancestry. This has nothing to do with ethnic ties to land and you're, again, attempting to deflect.

I didn't want younger forum members to be drawn into your attempts to deflect from behaviour to which you'd clearly rather turn a blind eye, but, now that's been addressed, you can be ignored again.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im sorry the biggest group of jews in israel are of moroccan descent. the israelis are also not an invading force. the turks made an agreement with the english after wo2, both the jews and the palestines agreed. and even if this was not the case the history in the torah, the bible and the qoran tells us how 2 semitic tribes came into being from abraham. 1 tribe comes from a jealous wife and the other from a slave who choose a blood bond over ruling.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Okay, sounds familiar:

Last response before you get blocked

As I said elsewhere, Nazis hate the state of Israel because the Zionists established the kind of genocidal ethno-state they can only fantasize about. More consistent Nazis on the other hand are begin to see the advantages of this state.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
read up on your nazism and your zionism. the ideal is and was a jewish state where it is now. both parties wanted it, hence the peace treaty in '45.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No. Ethnic groups are entitled to their historic homelands. The Palestinians are the historic inhabitants of Palestine.

What the Zionists are doing is evil because it is mass murder and ethnic cleansing, the “historic claims” to the extremely well trodden piece of land it’s happening on is irrelevant.

The Israelis are an invading force, largely of "Soviet" ancestry.

This is such a cute game you folks play: “we hate these fake Jewish khazars or whatever”. “ok so you’re okay with ‘real’ Jews?” “”Oh no we hate them too.”

Reaction score
Awards
Beachfront property sights, need we say more of anyone? Being in California, and after muslides especially, people put their lives into the hands of fate, dangling above cracking rock walls due to pressure over time, just so they can have an oceanside view.
Speaking of the chosen people, theyve been eyeing red calves for quite some time to do their festive slaughter of young red cows for the lunar sacrifice.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
"These are my rocks and I will make you bleed for it"

This old story makes me so, so sad. You can go anywhere on this earth and feel the wind blow through your hair. Why is this so hard to understand?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is this for real?

manifestly guided by Jewish exceptionalism
So far it seems that any kind of "exceptionalism" is only a bad thing to have.
Maybe it is my "mixed heritage" speaking, but why people think that they are so exceptional that they are(or should be allowed to be) outside the norm and thus allowed to do anything they want?

I mean, unless one of them can actually have superpowers or be more than just human, they aren't really exceptional, are they?

Feels more like the excuse used by royal of old, that their "blue blood" or their "divinity" made them exceptional and that gave them permission to be awful humans because they "weren't like the rest that is below".

What an awful way to see people.

the history in the torah, the bible and the qoran tells us
This will sound insensitive and I apologize in advance, but honestly I don't think that religious books can be taken as veritable records of actual history.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What the Zionists are doing is evil because it is mass murder and ethnic cleansing, the “historic claims” to the extremely well trodden piece of land it’s happening on is irrelevant.

This is such a cute game you folks play: “we hate these fake Jewish khazars or whatever”. “ok so you’re okay with ‘real’ Jews?” “”Oh no we hate them too.”
Which folks? What game? I'm extreme right and I say straight up I can't abide any of 'em.
Post automatically merged:

"These are my rocks and I will make you bleed for it"

This old story makes me so, so sad. You can go anywhere on this earth and feel the wind blow through your hair. Why is this so hard to understand?
All places aren't the same. Why is this so hard to understand? (Walter Scott wunnit? "Breathes there a man with soul so dead/ Who never to himself has said/ This is mine own, my native land...")

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
not the point if its real history, people live from that point of view.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is this for real?

Maybe it is my "mixed heritage" speaking, but why people think that they are so exceptional that they are(or should be allowed to be) outside the norm and thus allowed to do anything they want?

I mean, unless one of them can actually have superpowers or be more than just human, they aren't really exceptional, are they?

Feels more like the excuse used by royal of old, that their "blue blood" or their "divinity" made them exceptional and that gave them permission to be awful humans because they "weren't like the rest that is below".

What an awful way to see people.

This will sound insensitive and I apologize in advance, but honestly I don't think that religious books can be taken as veritable records of actual history.
I increasingly doubt that history books can be taken as records of actual history.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is this for real?
Unfortunately, yes. It was first talked about back in December. Israeli
. Yet, in the past week, both the BBC and CNN have released interviews showing that there is in fact an organised effort to build over the recently bombed homes of Gaza's Palestinians. Palestinians who, if they're not already dead, are refugees in the south of Gaza waiting to be bombed.
I think it's simply part of human nature for many to see one's own group as, at least, set apart. I cannot think of any nationality or ethnic group that doesn't have that to some extent. It's a question of what is done with it. If it's turned inwards and used as a spur to excel then it can lead to really positive things ("we cannot have an ugly building in this town square - we are French!", "We're Greek - we were supporting gay marriage before there even was a church").

At the present moment there are two, very well funded, expressions of exceptionalism that derive energy not from pursuing excellence but from causing suffering to others. One is Russian, the other is Jewish and
. Unfortunately, much is being enabled because American evangelicals have bought into the "Chosen People" narrative despite

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately, yes. It was first talked about back in December. Israeli
. Yet, in the past week, both the BBC and CNN have released interviews showing that there is in fact an organised effort to build over the recently bombed homes of Gaza's Palestinians. Palestinians who, if they're not already dead, are refugees in the south of Gaza waiting to be bombed.

Yes, the Zionist state and its settler goons have made their intentions clear. Those wishing to counter Israeli propaganda and support the Palestianian resistance should visit

If it's turned inwards and used as a spur to excel then it can lead to really positive things ("we cannot have an ugly building in this town square - we are French!", "We're Greek - we were supporting gay marriage before there even was a church").

It sure as hell beats
, right?

At the present moment there are two, very well funded, expressions of exceptionalism that derive energy not from pursuing excellence but from causing suffering to others.

It is heartwarming to see an admirer of the Third Reich denouncing the destructive tendencies of ethno-nationalism. I’m sure there aren’t any glaring exceptions in your worldview.

One is Russian, the other is Jewish and
. Unfortunately, much is being enabled because American evangelicals have bought into the "Chosen People" narrative despite

And there is where the real power behind Zionism lies- American military and economic might backed by a corps of apocalyptic fanatics and their neocon and liberal enablers.
Post automatically merged:

PS In addition to the Electonic Intifada,
is a good source for exposing Israel’s crimes and advocating the end of the regime. (It happens to be run by Jewish Israelis)

Last edited:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
At the present moment there are two, very well funded, expressions of exceptionalism that derive energy not from pursuing excellence but from causing suffering to others.
Classic humanity, why seek to upgrade themselves when it's easier to downgrade others?

It's a pity that their excellence isn't actual exvellence, but one that is "perceived" and that is so because of their views shaped by their society's beliefs.

Unfortunately, much is being enabled because American evangelicals have bought into the "Chosen People" narrative despite
Religion at the root of it all, honestly I am not even surprised.

Just disappointed.

I guess there is a reason why I also never liked the "chosen one" trope in fiction.