• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram (generally banishing)

Reaction score
Awards
There appears to me to be three types:
1. Unicursal
2. Standard (six rayed star)
3. Four Forms

What is the purpose of each (besides invoking or banishing planets), and when/why is one preferred over the others?

Frater UNIV

Neophyte
Reaction score
The "Lesser Banishing Rituals" are meant to be part of a daily practice,
While the other Forms are for specific uses.

"Unicursal" is related to the reconciliation of the "5" of the Pentagram and the "6" of the Hexagram;
Though it is difficult to synthesize this experientially without first practicing the "Lesser Banishing Rituals."

<(F)3

Reaction score
Awards
Gotcha.
My issue on the LRH is that it is easy for me to see a star if David in front of me, so easy to trace invoking or banishing seeing that.
Unicursal's patter and four forms patterns I just dont get for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

There appears to me to be three types:
1. Unicursal
2. Standard (six rayed star)
3. Four Forms

What is the purpose of each (besides invoking or banishing planets), and when/why is one preferred over the others?
Also, is there a preferred school or method in which to learn these from?
I have two sources hardcover:
The Golden Dawn, 7th Ed Greer/Regardie
Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, Christopher

There is however, Thelemapedia and other sites. Open Source Order of the Golden Dawn sadly shutdown.
Post automatically merged:

Example:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: