• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] LHP, RHP, Pros and Cons in my opinion

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
LHP - Left Hand Path - includes general paganism, some religions with dark practices, Satanism, Luciferianism, Qlippoth, Goetia, Demonolgy, Demonolatry.
RHP - Right Hand Path - includes Wicca, witchcraft (some witchcraft is LHP), religions, general pagan of a light nature, light workers, energy workers, Angelolatry.

LHP Pros
No one is really your boss.
A lot of hard work pays off in strange ways.
Demonic wish granting happens.
The perfect life.

RHP Pros
Assured afterlife of bliss.
Feel Good vibes and magic.
Angelic intervention common.
A stable life.

Cons? Not sure.

Question - Do you think the LHP is inherently evil or can be good and used for good, raising their vibrations as well as ours as we on the RHP feel?

Reaction score
Awards
Might I recommend searching for the oldest books written in Yiddish, Hebrew, Aramaic, Sanskrit, Latin, French, German, Arabic, Chinese, what have you. Every culture has a grimoire, and several if not each continent has unknown indigenous tribes that have their own gods and practices as well.
I recommend expanding your horizons on religions and pagan practices, particularly from a World Religion Overview and Anthropology of Religion textbooks? Nothing wrong with side reading, and there is no race to the finish. Slurp up and comprehend every word they write. Same with anything magic. Its the only way to practice and determine if it is bullshit or not.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah sure…and if your on the topic of right left hand paths samarian is heavy stuff, sirh i think they call it..https://www.amazon.com/Djinn-Sihr-Spiritism-Maximillien-Lafayette/dp/1312596317

Reaction score
Awards
I once came acrosss a Babylonian book on Exorcism of Evil Spirits. Softcover. Fascinating, but didn't know how to construct it all.
Another was Hermes Trimestigus Golden Pymander, with Gold illustration on white linen cover. Fascinating but philosophy.
Abrasax, Gateway Through Stone and Circle, Keys of Ocat, Magick Book 1-3; a lot of books I had on both lhp, rhp and world religion and anthropology. I hope to recover some of them someday.
Post automatically merged:

It might be safe to say a con about either path is all the evocations you must do at some point, of the 144, Archangels, Archdemons, Spirits of the Dead, Lwa, Saints, Ancestors, etc. Not to mention all of the civilizations gods and goddesses that must be evoked to be part to the bullshit detector, then a solid writeup of it all.
My Celtic Adventure is a journal or thread designed to (when ready for a system switch), to leap to Celtic GD and other Celtic groups including a local druid council, to get to that point, where I am ciomfortable enough to evoke gods and goddesses, let alone Side, Faery Folk and the trouble makers. Let alone the dark ones.

And hope they comply to the circle and triangle, and not to linger but depart when instructed.

Everyone has their own opinion, left right is still christain declaring heresy, thats all., both left hand path as both tend to practice whatever they believe they can freely impose on others, in fact the right hand path is far more harmful then others if you look at jesus freaks with jesus complexes etc, as they can be smart or ignorant and interpreting another backwards based on their own past wrong doing, cause christianity teaches a lie that one can take the blame of another or cancel it…which is back wards considering other faiths and cultures way more connected to natural phenomenons fallow similar initiations and portals to connect to other worlds/dimensions we are all linked subconsciously with.

so when i hear right hand path i think of a left hand path practitioner attacking people who they believe deserve it., not a light worker, shamen, guru, mystic, Buddhist, Kabbalist etc, and when i hear someone is LHP its clearly someone connected to the dark arts, entities, etc

everyone has their own opinion, example: india does not call witch doctors black magicians but instead describe the type of telepathic activities in which they practice., judaism does not accept any forms of necromancy yet if you know what your doing its called a miracle., islam blended demonology according to some because jinn are seen ok if they are muslims but even the koran talks about them as been un reliable yet many seek their assistance., palo mayumbe may be seen as the left hand path of santaria, both blended with catholic - African traditions but palo mayumbe can be observed with out santaria..and santaria also can include a babalo from palo mayumbe if no one else is available and they are equivalent to Cohens in the temple days for the portal ritual in Jerusalem, during temple days jews offered nefesh - blood sacrifices 24/6 apart shabbat/Saturday., it was a bloodbath., this brings us back to Christianity as the church claims we no longer need blood sacrifices cause jesus filled in..but you believe this after learning the Romans themselves destroyed the temples?

And today, our generation, we found the dead sea scrolls, revealing no jesus existed, what took place while Rome accused jews of corrupting torah, Islam created based on this and abuses in Mecca yet before the dead sea scrolls where found the oldest torah was 800 years old, the jews suffered 2000+ years of persecution , muslims are generally taught not to trust jews and dead sea scrolls reveal the torah was intact for more then 2000+ years, now the Vatican is refusing to publish more info due to what could happen, , so right hand from left hand paths cone from what center? Christianity?
I dont know about all those claims, but I'd like to revisit in history the change from Yahovah to Jehovah top Yahweh.
Yawheh being a Canaanite Storm God seems suspect. What about El Eloah?
"Jesus", "Emmanuel", Yeheshua, Yeshua (Joshua). It is all based on Yah. Or Yah-El (Joel).

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
I once came acrosss a Babylonian book on Exorcism of Evil Spirits. Softcover. Fascinating, but didn't know how to construct it all.
Another was Hermes Trimestigus Golden Pymander, with Gold illustration on white linen cover. Fascinating but philosophy.
Abrasax, Gateway Through Stone and Circle, Keys of Ocat, Magick Book 1-3; a lot of books I had on both lhp, rhp and world religion and anthropology. I hope to recover some of them someday.

It might be safe to say a con about either path is all the evocations you must do at some point, of the 144, Archangels, Archdemons, Spirits of the Dead, Lwa, Saints, Ancestors, etc. Not to mention all of the civilizations gods and goddesses that must be evoked to be part to the bullshit detector, then a solid writeup of it all.
My Celtic Adventure is a journal or thread designed to (when ready for a system switch), to leap to Celtic GD and other Celtic groups including a local druid council, to get to that point, where I am ciomfortable enough to evoke gods and goddesses, let alone Side, Faery Folk and the trouble makers. Let alone the dark ones.

And hope they comply to the circle and triangle, and not to linger but depart when instructed.

I dont know about all those claims, but I'd like to revisit in history the change from Yahovah to Jehovah top Yahweh.
Yawheh being a Canaanite Storm God seems suspect. What about El Eloah?
"Jesus", "Emmanuel", Yeheshua, Yeshua (Joshua). It is all based on Yah. Or Yah-El (Joel).
We know that Christianity is about brainwashing and conformity, what we did not know is if it was true the jews knew magick, if it was true they threat our society or not..just because we during the dark ages WHERE NOT ALLOWED TO READ.,..so a man holding paper and telling you a message came from it just by staring at it was once called witchcraft in the Roman Empire…but today we can google tons of books and see the same lying greedy bastards trying to run the same old scam, your allowed to read but they are still trying to twist the informations.

i made no claims when i said the dead sea scrolls (found in the last decades) revealed that the torah was never corrupted and because of this the thousands of translations, books and even religious dominations where debunked as frauds, false., no jesus, islam claims the koran is replacing a corrupt torah and has a pact with jinns, which are nations banished by the God of israel during the creation of this world.

lets start with the Christian brainwashing of Semitic words using latin WITHOUT GOING INTO LONG DETAILS., Yahweh is nothing more then the initials of the 4 hebrew letters that mean Adonai.. yod (with a vowel is ya) het (with yod is hai) vav (with a is vah) then het again all in latin is yahweh., but in hebrew initials are used to form nick names example Rabbi Isaac Luria aka the lion of kabbalah used “ARIZaL” as the name..

if your gonna get into western occult and start working with angelic virtue names. , demons then learn some hebrew other wise admit that maybe we had been duped chasing the dragons tail so we never leave the mentality of the dark ages, left ignorant , in the dark thanks to a bunch of old crooks running the show., same game today.

i posted a video above showing the common true teaching of god-gods and making of this world, their creations, nations all under the god of israel, including the gods of everything as you can confirm asking anyone from hindu to taoists..which all means that the dead sea scrolls reveal that we where lied to for more then several thousand years so many of us remain the sheep, in the dark etc but here we are chatting about how we are not stupid to fall for it today so whats the only reason holding some back from checking facts cause as a christian i had to relearn everything i studied between 2000+years and let me tell you 95% of those occult books, bs names claiming to explain hebrew or kabbalah including the koran which states the torah is corrupt and millions converted! Quran,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
5 (
),

this is how christianity made such a mess of everything, my cake is we where like what we hear is going on in north korea today
we human beings only deny all this because sone are attached to an idol, in our genes, nature jesus, elvis someone something is allways the reason we want to believe what we know is bad for us and false

Reaction score
Awards
I get the point RHP/LHP/MHP aren't necessarily good for u and there is a lot of disinformation out there.
Well, with what is left minus any future ransacking/destruction of libraries, we can learn quite a bit today.

Just a side note, Im a geology fan that has samples dating billions of years vs the Torahs thousands of years, and a grandfather who was a Biblical and non Biblical Archaeologist (he did some stuff not up his alley and other digs of the Biblical findings.

I guess what Im saying is we can skip past the religion arguments and get to the meat and STAY ON TOPIC ... what are pros and cons in a nutshell of LHP/RHP so others can answer as well?

Are you a magician or druid or witch?

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Btw if we start spea
I get the point RHP/LHP/MHP aren't necessarily good for u and there is a lot of disinformation out there.
Well, with what is left minus any future ransacking/destruction of libraries, we can learn quite a bit today.

Just a side note, Im a geology fan that has samples dating billions of years vs the Torahs thousands of years, and a grandfather who was a Biblical and non Biblical Archaeologist (he did some stuff not up his alley and other digs of the Biblical findings.

I guess what Im saying is we can skip past the religion arguments and get to the meat and STAY ON TOPIC ... what are pros and cons in a nutshell of LHP/RHP so others can answer as well?

Are you a magician or druid or witch?
So you must know any archaeologists who tells you Jesus existed lied lol
I am into Kabbalah and hoodoo., I do a lot of studies with people into the arts… real stuff though, most don’t want money

Reaction score
Awards
Not saying archaeology is a lie. By its very nature, cities, dwellings, possessions excavated and unmearthed tells us quite a bit about history.
True, man unvented carbon based and other forms of time telling.

However, Biblical Archaeology, some of which my Grandfather was involved with (and yes, my love for Anthropology stems from him) and found.
During a time of conflict, he was featured in a couple of magazines for his work and was instrumental in convincing the Shah of Iran to come to the West for medical reasons. Also to get him out of harms way for the one to come.

Anyway, we invented our form of dating, much as Stonehenge functioned in one aspect, that of tlelling time of things on earth, above and below.

This world is fallen and materialistic - dont get me wrong - so perhaps you and I are both on the RHP?

A possibly linked post....

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not saying archaeology is a lie. By its very nature, cities, dwellings, possessions excavated and unmearthed tells us quite a bit about history.
True, man unvented carbon based and other forms of time telling.

However, Biblical Archaeology, some of which my Grandfather was involved with (and yes, my love for Anthropology stems from him) and found.
During a time of conflict, he was featured in a couple of magazines for his work and was instrumental in convincing the Shah of Iran to come to the West for medical reasons. Also to get him out of harms way for the one to come.

Anyway, we invented our form of dating, much as Stonehenge functioned in one aspect, that of tlelling time of things on earth, above and below.

This world is fallen and materialistic - dont get me wrong - so perhaps you and I are both on the RHP?

A possibly linked post....
Yea, in the end both LR hand paths are black magic by individual (not group) in the eyes of secular - main stream religions, no matter what we say or if we are right or wrong., my point has been that if your going to pick a path your no longer part of those religions, they are only your root and now seen as the fault failure for your actions., the “why” are you doing this is their question for rejecting you.

Reaction score
Awards
The why is to get something done about it.
I know the secular answer is that God renders justice for all, but when?
After we are all deceased?

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
The why is to get something done about it.
I know the secular answer is that God renders justice for all, but when?
After we are all deceased?
Which God?

everything i said before was to clarify that after the discovery of the dead sea scrolls it turns out that the torah today is the same since thousands of years ago, before this the oldest one was 800 years old, and for 2000 years we had been led to believe it was corrupted, Herod not only erased the names of Jews which was to help invent the Jesus but they also change the history of time with BC-AD To argue with lies that the Jews claim that the Tenakh (jewish torah and bible) and the Jews existed before all other religions, that’s not what the Torah says, it says what the man in the video I posted above says, that God is the name, the holiest one you don’t pronounce, instead, you only read 4 letter abbreviation “ yod-hey-vav-hey “ or say ha-shem in hebrew which means “the name”… how do you only whisper when you say the names of Angel or demon Because just saying, the Hebrew invokes everything, example, lillith was Adam‘s first wife, she transforms after saying one of god’s names., she then gets banished into the metaphysical world with Samuel, they failed to procreate no matter what they do, that was the curse on them.

So the rabbi in the video build explains that not only Adam was created, but gods before him existed on the Earth, already after its creation,, including their own nations, and on the seventh day, after the formation of the physical mortal world and everything else was banished, but spared… they exist in a dimension like the superman movie called the phantom zone., different frequency, different DNA, you can use sacrifice of living blood DNA to expand our dimension beyond theirs and even offer to them to temporary enter into our dimension.

So the church used all kinds of lies to bind and enslave our energy like vessels for themselves., things like human sacrifice are against the God of Israel, who according to the history in Samaria created all these other demigods, their nations, the mortal nations after them after the flood like hinduism, taoism, etc etc.. the church used a tactic by changing time example BC AD…i read one comment here which what is depicted as an argument normally but False, but every time you speak to a Jew, talk to you, like the world was created with Israel, who is born way after Abraham and Adam, and religions existed before them for thousands of years, will the Torah does say that, it’s what I just described above about the gods and their own nations, including Babylon, including the book of Enoch, Nephilim, angels, demons, ghols, jinn. Etc etc And the other argument is that Judaism is a religion., the word religion does not exist in the Torah or tenakh, worshiping god or gods the way, the pharaoh of Egypt imposed on the Israelites was the reason for exodus, not just slavery alone, but the spiritual bondage, similar to the church and colonialism.

so when I ask which god I am not even saying pick one or which one, but which name do you want to invoke.. cause what you just said it’s identical to what jews said after the holocaust, some jews wanted to make a beit din “jewish court” and put God on trial

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps also that for each religion that exists, certain "magical" things are done by priests to shield the public from seeing exactly what occurs, thus becoming esoteric.
I invoke many names:
EL
EL ELOAH
ADONAI
ASHERAH
SCHEKINA
ADONAI HA-ARETZ
SHADDAI EL CHAI
and so on up to EHIEH, then Jesus/Immanuel/Yeheshua/Yeshua, then Holy Ghost/Spirit. Being raised a Christian. Also being hard-headed.
I have before worshipped Marduk and Inanna, and recently paid tribute to altars for Santa Muerte and Ganesha.
I have a Siddur I also take prayers from.

Thank you btw for the interesting conversation and ideas thrown out there.

However, being Celtic, and the more I think about it, Im set on exploring my ancestry. Who knows, perhaps at some point I will receive Personal Gnosis. Then there are the Greeks.

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Perhaps also that for each religion that exists, certain "magical" things are done by priests to shield the public from seeing exactly what occurs, thus becoming esoteric.
I invoke many names:
EL
EL ELOAH
ADONAI
ASHERAH
SCHEKINA
ADONAI HA-ARETZ
SHADDAI EL CHAI
and so on up to EHIEH, then Jesus/Immanuel/Yeheshua/Yeshua, then Holy Ghost/Spirit. Being raised a Christian. Also being hard-headed.
I have before worshipped Marduk and Inanna, and recently paid tribute to altars for Santa Muerte and Ganesha.
I have a Siddur I also take prayers from.

Thank you btw for the interesting conversation and ideas thrown out there.

However, being Celtic, and the more I think about it, Im set on exploring my ancestry. Who knows, perhaps at some point I will receive Personal Gnosis. Then there are the Greeks.
By each religion a priests?

The reason I mentioned Torah-Tenakh is because the priesthood idea started with Melchizedek, then Aaron (Cohen), no other nations had priests yet…Rabbi means teacher…priests are responsible for been observant members of the nation who unlike Shamens only carry out ritual offerings at the temple..the Sages and Prophets alike shamens where israel’s spiritual leaders… the idea rabbis are like sages was like 100CE…and so it was the Christain church turned the idea into a holier then though trickery and in their defense for not been like shamans or spiritual leaders the church calls anyone who has an ounce of spiritual status a satanist or devil worshiper, muslims where called wizards as they wore robes with a book on hand….., they simply pretend either they themselves or who they preach this to is ignorant and if you call them out with proof they will claim we live in a make believe world so by believing enough its true.

im not saying all Christians do this, just that the results of such abuse is what led many towards right or left hand paths claiming their own power back.

ha means: the
ha retz means: the earth
ha shem means: the name
Shem HaMephorash means: "the explicit name,"
elohim is plural of eloha= gods

Reaction score
Awards
BY EACH RELIGION - (THERE IS NO ONE RELIGION) - in my opinion anyway. Not angry pr being rude, just making the question clear in my opinion.

Robes and a book (Quran likely) being wizards, first time I heard that. There was no peace in the past it seems, if the Quran is anything like the Old Testament, tribal warfare constantly with nlo clear coherent reason as to why ... other than "gimme that, its mine!"

Thank you, all of you, for your answers; I will thoroughly check everything out.

Last edited: