• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Life force substance

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Looking for a natural substance or ingredient to restore
Wasted life force to renew soul or body
Natural Adrenachrome?! 🤣
Any ideas?

Already had experiences with weed ,mushrooms
But I'm looking for something intense and long lasting and effective...

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my opinion weed is only for ending a long and stressful week when you want to wind down. But VERY rarely. Mushrooms though, they alter your perception of reality and should not be used as an occultist even just for fun or to wind down as they can leave long term hallucination the more you do them and you wont know whether what you see as an occultist is even real anymore.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Natural Adrenachrome?! 🤣
Any ideas?

On a more physical and metaphysical level I HIGHLY recommend Yazata’s approach. Eating vegetables and fruits really boost your energy as well as drinking structured water and fasting 16-18 hrs daily (drinking plenty of water) it’s hard to get into it but once you do it really really helps boost your energy, for protein I drink the protein drinks, or you can eat meat or whatever you want during the 4-6hrs you allow yourself during the intermittent fasting phase of the day.
just make sure to be getting a lot of Vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids.
As for drugs… err the trailer park one is the longest lasting but at what cost? That’s just an artificial way that does wayyy more harm than good.(both physical, mentally, extending to the metaphysical and can throw your protections off as it weakens you spiritually)

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would also recommend that you balance your meat intake. Instead of beef or lamb, try small bits of pork, lots of chicken, and lots of fish. Nothing fried either unless on special occasions
Post automatically merged:

I would also recommend that you balance your meat intake. Instead of beef or lamb, try small bits of pork, lots of chicken, and lots of fish. Nothing fried either unless on special occasions
And minimize eggs too

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

And minimize eggs too
Boiled eggs are the best way to consume to avoid the extra oil.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
One word: exercise. Ok, it's not a substance but it's my firm belief that changes in diet, taking supplements, etc. will make little difference if your mind and body become stale from all that sitting around. Exercise will stir things up - it's not so much muscle building or improving your stamina. it's more the alternating between exertion, rest & recovery, rhythmisation instead of stagnancy. Getting your heart pumping vigourously on a regular basis will make you feel more alive in ways no drug ever can…

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
One word: exercise. Ok, it's not a substance but it's my firm belief that changes in diet, taking supplements, etc. will make little difference if your mind and body become stale from all that sitting around. Exercise will stir things up - it's not so much muscle building or improving your stamina. it's more the alternating between exertion, rest & recovery, rhythmisation instead of stagnancy. Getting your heart pumping vigourously on a regular basis will make you feel more alive in ways no drug ever can…
I agree that’s why I start off meditating by losening/stretching my neck to stimulate blood flow to the brain, stretching can’t be overlooked… Although I believe supplements and right diet can help enormously if someone has a hormone imbalance.Vitamins and Mineral from fruits is often overlooked but play a pivotal roll in rejoining the body. ^-^

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks to everybody for all of the answers✍️🙏🏻
I do have physical exercise 4 days a week at gym and diet part is all ok and I recently added chicken and I will add more fish and sea food to it soon,
the qi in the kidney was kinda new and I will search about that

Pyrographer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Runners high is a very real thing. As we discussed in another thread recently, physical exhaustion can be used as a tool in similar fashion to meditation. And it doesn't have to be running necessarily. My routine is to take a small day pack with only the essentials and head up into the mountains for the day. Not just to push my own physical limitations, but to also separate myself from the noise. Strip it down to the sounds of the natural environment. When that high hits, it's incredible. There is clarity. Answers come to you. It's almost overwhelming.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Life force substance
SUBTOPIC: Regeneration
⁜→ WisdomAddict, et al,

This is just my opinion.

Part and parcel of the concept in the definition of a "Life Force" is that the spark of life has its origin in a "DIVINE POWER." It is one of the "mysteries" of the universe. From a Metaphysical standpoint, a Life Force is unique unto each living thing. It cannot be extracted and transferred from one living thing to another. Except in cases of resurrection (
through Devine Power), a "Life Force" is separate and distinct from attributes similar to knowledge that can be captured, recorded, and transposed from one life form to another.

Natural Adrenachrome?! 🤣
Any ideas?

(COMMENT)

A "Life Force" is (exists) until it is NOT. It is a one-time binary existence that exists in one direction (
therenot there). The "Life Force" is not conditional on the body; no matter what "natural substance or ingredient" it consumes as fuel (for energy). Whether the body is in the physical condition of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
or that of
the "Life Force" exists. The body (strength), religious preference (soul), and the mind (intellect), do not affect the "Life Force" until animal can no longer support its life form.

Most Respectfully,
R

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Diverse eating, eat something different for each meal. This gives most life-force out into your body-mind mechanism.

The triangle of mental health is really: Diverse eating, enough excercise, and a sleeping rhythm with enough sleep. Keep everything rythmic and eat at the same time every day.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
⁜→ Amur, et al,

Diverse eating, eat something different for each meal. This gives most life-force out into your body-mind mechanism.
(COMMENT)

Health is often confused with some direct connection with the "Life Force." There is no direct relationship between the body (strength), religious preference (soul), and the mind (intellect • Mental Heath) - with that of - the "Life Force" of the life form. While all these factors may contribute to the extension of life ( ie improve lifetime) they don't improve the ability to renew, replace, transfer, or generate more "Life Force" ).

The triangle of mental health is really: Diverse eating, enough excercise, and a sleeping rhythm with enough sleep. Keep everything rythmic and eat at the same time every day.
(COMMENT)

I am not sure what bearing this "Triangle of Mental Health" has on the "Life Force." I apologize! I must have misconstrued something.

Most Respectfully,
R

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
⁜→ Amur, et al,

(COMMENT)

Health is often confused with some direct connection with the "Life Force." There is no direct relationship between the body (strength), religious preference (soul), and the mind (intellect • Mental Heath) - with that of - the "Life Force" of the life form. While all these factors may contribute to the extension of life ( ie improve lifetime) they don't improve the ability to renew, replace, transfer, or generate more "Life Force" ).

(COMMENT)

I am not sure what bearing this "Triangle of Mental Health" has on the "Life Force." I apologize! I must have misconstrued something.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yeah sorry missed the point about "Life Force" you are right.

As for 'Life Force' celibacy(for men only) could be seen as increasing it as it increases the Kundalini Circuits energy which is directly Chi and Life Force.

Last edited:

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
According to what i've read and experienced regarding "life force", "chi", or just energy... the way most of us get it through is breathing and eating food that's ALIVE like fruits, vegetables. Also meats of any kind...but most importantly oxygen. Breathing in clean and pure air. There's plenty of good books right here.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Life Force
⁜→Djnenas, et al,

(FOR CONSIDERATION)

What science knows today about the "Life Force" (? →
) would not fill a thimble.

Based on what is understood now about any energy is summarized by (E = mc^2 ); the mass-energy relationship. Energy is usually identified either by its electromagnetic waveform (1/f=t) (1/t=f) or the effect it has on other particles and elements created by Stellar Nucleosynthesis (the process believed to be responsible for the creation of all the elements found on the
). To date, science believes that all "forces" have a particle associated with them. These particles are known as "
" (under
). The
has no means, currently, to identify and or test for a "Life Force." The concept of a "Life Force" is part and parcel derived through Metaphysics which does not rule out the
the divine, magical, or supernatural (sometimes referred to as the "spark of life").

Most Respectfully,
R

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Life Force
⁜→Djnenas, et al,

(FOR CONSIDERATION)

What science knows today about the "Life Force" (? →
) would not fill a thimble.

Based on what is understood now about any energy is summarized by (E = mc^2 ); the mass-energy relationship. Energy is usually identified either by its electromagnetic waveform (1/f=t) (1/t=f) or the effect it has on other particles and elements created by Stellar Nucleosynthesis (the process believed to be responsible for the creation of all the elements found on the
). To date, science believes that all "forces" have a particle associated with them. These particles are known as "
" (under
). The
has no means, currently, to identify and or test for a "Life Force." The concept of a "Life Force" is part and parcel derived through Metaphysics which does not rule out the
the divine, magical, or supernatural (sometimes referred to as the "spark of life").

Most Respectfully,
R
Did you read the thread I wrote on Penrose? He has an interesting theory of where consciousness comes from, him with the help of Hammerof, (sp? Maybe Hameroff?)
Also there is real consideration that current science has dark matter all wrong. When they saw that black hole expelling energy and noticing every galaxy has a black whole in the center and the way they can create microscopic blacl holes, they are considering that suns may actually have a long lasting expulsion of energy via a black hole in the center and/or the dark matter we can’t see is actually extremely tiny black holes blipping in and out of existence, that along with the process And where Penrose and Hameroff theorize consciousness comes from we may be much closer to understanding ”life force” energy.
this is all theoretical ofc but 2 studies have shown Penrose’s theory to have merit and the black holes expelling energy and actually have a process in which galaxies are created were just simply laughable at one point, till they observed a black hole expelling energy and finding )or rather seeing the effects of) enormous black holes in the center of galaxies.
just food for thought.

Natural Adrenachrome?! 🤣
Any ideas?

Umm Pranayoga/breathing meditations and then deep breathing with the ”mmm“ vibration out, (aka hummin) and a deep inhale through the nose inward, along with Hasta Mudras,
to protect your energy from getting drained you can at anytime use the Kashyapa Mudra, but to restore energy the Gyan mudra or the Surya Ravi Mudra Would most lik be ideal, it depends on the ”type” of energy you want that depends on the Mudra used but those 2 are pretty well rounded ones.

Last edited:

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
SUBTOPIC: Is there a connection between the "Life Force Theory" (LFT) and the various "Theories on Consciousness (ToC)?"
⁜→ Shade, Djnenas, Amur, et al,

(OPENING)

Under the LFT and ToC, everything that lives has a "Life Force." However, not all living things have a "Consciousness."

(SIMILARLY)

Dr Roger Penrose, Nobel Laureate in Physics, is a consumate mathematician and physicist. And it is immediately obvious to such a scientist that many different numerical patterns are observable in active aspects of all "Life Forms."

RESOURCES:
◈ Lifeforce Harmonics - A New Vision of Human Consciousness © Storm Moon (2015) Published by Storm Moon Books UK First Published in Paperback 2012​
◈ Energies and Patterns in Psychological Types - The Reservoir of Consciousness © 2017 John Beebe First published 2017 by Routledge 2 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4RN​
◈ Language of Life Force Copyright © (2020) Dr. Harry Elia First Edition Fulton Books, Inc. Meadville, PA​
◈ The Fingerprint of God © 2012, 2010 by Hugh Ross First Edition © 1989 by Reasons To Believe Second Edition © 1991 Published 731 East Arrow Highway Glendora, CA 91740​

Most Respectfully,
R

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
According to what i've read and experienced regarding "life force", "chi", or just energy... the way most of us get it through is breathing and eating food that's ALIVE like fruits, vegetables. Also meats of any kind...but most importantly oxygen. Breathing in clean and pure air. There's plenty of good books right here.
I agree on the “Alive“ fruits and vegetables thing, but wouldn’t meat be considered dead (vegetables and fruits as well) when/if you cook them?
I think raw liver would probably be the most nutritious part of any meat product (Assuming I remember correctly) and that would be considered “alive”.
but I’m wondering if this is this what you meant by “alive”? Basically raw.