• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Life is a sandwich

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No worries @Vandheer a manwitch is just a bun with eels. The eel is a very old animal. They are landfish and slimy. So we make a soft fish jerky out of them. Good for traveling folk and very tasty on a bun. Its a very fat fish, so dont eat too much or you get sick. As i said cheese is the way.
Hell nah 💀

Moongarm71

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Food Vintage GIF

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
:sneaky:o_O Mayo? Mustard? Condiments? I need to know.

😳🤯☺️

... nevermind
If you buy a man a sandwich, you feed him for a day. If you introduce him to Tabasco Sauce, he'll eat shredded newspaper and grass clippings with genuine relish. "Tabasco is the Good and the Good is Tabasco. That is all you know. That is all you need to know."---Keats

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

... Roll that beautiful baguette footage ...
Post automatically merged:

If you buy a man a sandwich, you feed him for a day. If you introduce him to Tabasco Sauce, he'll eat shredded newspaper and grass clippings with genuine relish. "Tabasco is the Good and the Good is Tabasco. That is all you know. That is all you need to know."---Keats

Romeo and Juliet - Act 2 Scene 2

.... But, soft! What wheaty-loaf through yonder window rises?
It is the yeast, and Juliet is the bun...

Last edited:

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
... Roll that beautiful baguette footage ...
Post automatically merged:

Romeo and Juliet - Act 2 Scene 2

.... But, soft! What wheaty-loaf through yonder window rises?
It is the yeast, and Juliet is the bun...
What would go on a Juliet sandwich? I mean, a Reuben is corned-beef, white cheese, and sauerkraut. A Juliet?

I'm thinking virginal white bread, lox, and sweet pickles. Sweet mustard, too. Maybe a pepperoncini (--cino?) for a hint of unexpected passion.

(There: I made it through that without mentioning back bacon. "Bacon from the beast with two backs." That goes on our ever-popular Othello, the anti-hero sandwich. It's so good, you'll choke!)

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
What would go on a Juliet sandwich?

What would go on a Juliet sandwich? Dressing
What would go in a Juliet sandwich? Romeo

I'm thinking virginal white bread, lox, and sweet pickles. Sweet mustard, too. Maybe a pepperoncini (--cino?) for a hint of unexpected passion.

You're hired!

(There: I made it through that without mentioning back bacon. "Bacon from the beast with two backs." That goes on our ever-popular Othello, the anti-hero sandwich. It's so good, you'll choke!)

~chuckles~