• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Light a Candle, Curse your Workplace

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I have 1/2 oz canna oil and combined with rose oil, I have 2 oz olive oil, to run through a #4 coffee filter, and hotfoot mix to anoint the workplace with; combined with a blessing for yourself to work for their competition.
Solid or not?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If you plan to leave or know that you'll get fired: sure, why not.
I have worked briefly at a warehouse done years ago where I knew / suspected / imagined? that a lot of my coworkers were doing magic against me. One instance stood out in particular. A fat guy with ugly pentagram tattoos was talking to me about how I insulted his girlfriend. As he was talking he started tying his shoelaces and he said my name as he tied the knot. I felt / suspected / knew that he tried to bind me there.
Shortly after the manager told me my contract wouldn't be renewed. I made sigils on little stickers and put them everywhere (out of sight..).
After that - not immediately... - that place shut down.

So. Go for it.

Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego @Yazata
This might be a stupid question but this is something that has always confused me.

If someone has legitimate magic abilities, why would they work a regular job at all? (seriously).

Why go through all the hassle of work politics, dealing with difficult people, barely making ends meat, using magic to go against a business or compete against co-workers, etc?

If I ever got to the point mentally where I thought about cursing co-workers or cursing a business place, I'd just exit the working world entirely and save myself the trouble and stress.

Is there really no way that you can think of to use your abilities to make fast money (or atleast as much as you make with a regular job)?

Now if someone had a job that was specifically an essential part of their practice I'd see that as a rare exception as to why it makes sense for them to work. For example, if someone is practicing necromancy and they had a job as a groundskeeper for a cemetery, it would make perfect sense why they would work that job as it serves as the perfect cover for them to do rituals, gather materials (grave dirt), etc. It's a win win even if the pay is crap, because the convenience that the job affords them with relation to their practice, more than makes up for its low monetary value.

But If you are only really working to pay bills and buy basic necessities, it just makes a lot more sense to use the abilities you earned through practice to purchase your freedom and exit the world of "wage slavery".

To me, this entire scenario reads like someone who already has the key for a specific lock, but they go out of their way to pick the lock instead of simply using the key. It just sounds kinda convoluted (using magic to fight for employment, instead of using magic so that you no longer need employment).

Is there some rule I'm not aware of? I don't see a conflict because even this forum has a "Market" so it doesn't seem like there's any "law of nature" against using magic to eliminate your financial problems. A lot of occultists also sell books and many have gotten rich off of that.

Reaction score
Awards
Excellent point, I've been cursed, why should scumbags get a free pass to abuse underlings however? Imma curse them. Reciprocal treatment. Unless I get to a point where I have will and desire in myself and my life, it will have to be a ritual using the full moon in Libra. Next moon would be good for baneful work, especially waning Scorpio. I have shirts and nametags from them and their parent company.
Post automatically merged:

Could re learn demon script and write the demon name with hotfoot oil.
That might just start strife there.

Last edited:

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This might be a stupid question but this is something that has always confused me.

If someone has legitimate magic abilities, why would they work a regular job at all? (seriously).

Why go through all the hassle of work politics, dealing with difficult people, barely making ends meat, using magic to go against a business or compete against co-workers, etc?

If I ever got to the point mentally where I thought about cursing co-workers or cursing a business place, I'd just exit the working world entirely and save myself the trouble and stress.

Is there really no way that you can think of to use your abilities to make fast money (or atleast as much as you make with a regular job)?

Now if someone had a job that was specifically an essential part of their practice I'd see that as a rare exception as to why it makes sense for them to work. For example, if someone is practicing necromancy and they had a job as a groundskeeper for a cemetery, it would make perfect sense why they would work that job as it serves as the perfect cover for them to do rituals, gather materials (grave dirt), etc. It's a win win even if the pay is crap, because the convenience that the job affords them with relation to their practice, more than makes up for its low monetary value.

But If you are only really working to pay bills and buy basic necessities, it just makes a lot more sense to use the abilities you earned through practice to purchase your freedom and exit the world of "wage slavery".

To me, this entire scenario reads like someone who already has the key for a specific lock, but they go out of their way to pick the lock instead of simply using the key. It just sounds kinda convoluted (using magic to fight for employment, instead of using magic so that you no longer need employment).

Is there some rule I'm not aware of? I don't see a conflict because even this forum has a "Market" so it doesn't seem like there's any "law of nature" against using magic to eliminate your financial problems. A lot of occultists also sell books and many have gotten rich off of that.

There is a reason for this. Magic to bring about physical change like money has the end result occur on the physical plane. Obviously, or otherwise you would have only astral dollars to spend and that currency is not yet accepted at the corner store (no matter how many times I ask…).

This means that there must be a cause located in the physical plan to produce the effect of having money come to you. In other words, there must be a channel available for this to flow through. And guess what?! When those channels are open, financial magic works. Last year I was able to earn thousands more than previous years, but that is because my regular job has incentive programs that responded to my magic. I could not have produced millions of dollars, because I have no realistic way of obtaining that in a short time. This is in fact due to a rule that you must not be aware of, and it is termed by Ophiel as “The Sphere of Availability”. This Sphere represents the possibilities in your life that are reasonably attainable (this can and will grow along with your resource pool. Your Sphere today will be different than in two years from now.) So if you want a million dollars by next Tuesday, but you have no job, no money, no friends, etc…not gonna happen. If, however, you are a business owner who launched a new moderately successful product last month…you might just get a phone call from a big box store looking to buy you out to reduce competition. Check out Ophiel’s Creative Visualization book for a more information regarding this, as there are a couple other common pitfalls.

The key to material/money magic for the average person is steady growth or small boosts, not sudden windfalls. So often you will find that a person does enchant for a better job or more industry contacts in order to increase their Sphere of Availability and therefore get closer to being able to enchant for the big $$$.

Then there is also the matter of desire. I for one enjoy working, and even if filthy rich I would not quit entirely. It seems that many people as they progress in the occult arts find their desires to use the abilities for mundane items fades. It’s kinda like using cheat codes in video games - sometimes it takes the fun right out of it.

Reaction score
Awards
This means that there must be a cause located in the physical plan to produce the effect of having money come to you.
I know and this would be extremely easy to pull off for someone who has legitimate magic abilities.

EXAMPLES:
1. I'm pretty sure anyone who can genuinely do astral projection can very easily do insider trading without even being an insider (which means you'll never get caught). You could become rich very easily. In fact this is the method I would go with if I could genuinely do astral projection.

2. Another example would be to buy a food cart and then use charm magic to make people enjoy your food and want to patronize your business (food has to atleast taste decent of course). Street vendors make a lot of money, they work less hours than the average 9 to 5 worker (a lot sell out very quickly unless they prep to sell all day), and since it's a cash business it's very hard for the government to tax you and track your income, so you can pay less taxes than you should ;).

3. Someone who is on the LHP (Left Hand Path) could use fire magic to be an arsonist for hire lol. They'd literally never get caught because there would never be any physical evidence, and the authorities would always be stumped. Also this doesn't even have to involve victims or result in injury. There are people who pay arsonists all the time to help them collect the fire insurance money on their properties, you would both plan the entire thing out so that nobody gets trapped in a burning building. These settlements are usually large and you can probably make 10K to 20K per client (depends on the settlement size).

That's just off the top of my head. If someone is intelligent enough to do all the training required to attain genuine magic abilities, they should very easily be able to come up with at least 10 methods, and they'd only need one.

Or maybe astral projection, charm magic, and fire magic just aren't real forms of magic and they aren't possible, but a lot of people claim they can do these things (astral projection is the most common one).

Then there is also the matter of desire. I for one enjoy working, and even if filthy rich I would not quit entirely.
The question is do you enjoy working more than your occult practice?, that's going to be the determining factor of the choice people make, because the more hours you spend working, the less hours you'll spend on your practice.

The way I look at it, from the moment you are born in society you are in debt and owned by your nation under a slave contract. The education system doesn't teach you anything about tax laws, business, etc, it trains you be a wage slave from a child (a worker bee). Becoming wealthy and paying taxes is analogous to you paying to have the contract nullified, it's you buying your freedom back so that you can spend your time living rather than working.

I can't understand the mind of anyone who wouldn't want to do that when it is easily within their ability to do so.

It seems that many people as they progress in the occult arts find their desires to use the abilities for mundane items fades.
I don't know why your mind immediately went to "mundane items".

Maybe you've never experienced poverty so you can't understand, but I'd very much like to be wealthy enough to never have to think about bills or food again, for it to not even be an afterthought would be a dream come true. I don't want a mansion or a fancy car, but I definitely want ALL of the hours in my life to be dedicated to doing things that I enjoy rather than working and being stressed out, and I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want the same.

To me, being rich is not about buying "mundane items", its about buying "time".

It's about having the money to be able to spend your time doing the things you actually enjoy, instead of working for money to then ironically spend that money to do the things you actually enjoy lol. You see, either way you are still doing the exact same thing, one just requires you to waste more time in your life.

That guy who works a 9 to 5 job and goes to the club every Friday is still living a "mundane" everyday life, he just has to live it in subsistence. The rich version of him would own a yacht and host his own party. Being rich doesn't change who you are, it makes you more of what you already are. Whether you are rich or poor you will still be spending your money on mundane things if that's the kind of person you are. Poor people are just stuck spending their money on lesser versions of mundane things.

If you were wealthy you could immerse yourself fully in your occult practice and ironically not have to concern yourself with any of the mundanities of the world.

It’s kinda like using cheat codes in video games - sometimes it takes the fun right out of it.
Something being a "cheat code" is relative.

You using a computer right now is a "cheat code" for communication and information sharing to anyone born hundreds of years ago. Humans farming animals instead of hunting them for food is a "cheat code" for the humans born in the hunter + gatherer era. All the modern conveniences that you enjoy and think of as commonplace are actually "cheat codes" (especially advancements in medicine).

Today you can go to a grocery store or a restaurant instead of desperately hunting an animal in the forest with a spear, do you ever think of that as "taking the fun right out of it"?

Today's cheat code is tomorrows commonplace.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Magick can enhance the qualities you have and make certain things easier for you, as @Ancient said.
If you think you'll see money in your hands when you pull them out of empty pockets, you probably also believe you can fly.
I got my current job with the help of Magick. It gives me a nice steady income, and I like the work.

Some people do Magick to improve who and what they are, others fantasize about something they heard in a dream.

Reaction score
Awards
If you think you'll see money in your hands when you pull them out of empty pockets
Never said anything like that, I obviously don't mean just creating dollar bills out of thin air, it's not as if you could replicate all of the security features of a note (ID number, etc). My point is, if someone can use magic to get a promotion or a job, then they should definitely be able to use magic in some way to generate income for themselves on their own.

I got my current job with the help of Magick.
Something so mundane could more easily be attributed to the result of hard work, intelligence, qualifications, and/or luck.

You know, I had a pretty long response typed out addressing other points and the entire response ended with the question below for the last thing I addressed. After reading it I felt that this one question was so profound that everything else I typed out was pointless.

Ask yourself this question:
If people without magic can achieve the same feat as someone with magic, what's the point in even calling that feat "magic"?

There is no need to use words that distinguish the exceptional from the mundane, when the mundane is treated as exceptional.

Reaction score
Awards
Case in point - look at my journals, night and day is my magick journal whether I fail or succeed, if I succeed, I give praise to the spirits involved.
My other journal, 200% effort is trying to acciomplish the powers angels and demons have.
We just dont. So its magic or mundane.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
EXAMPLES:
1. I'm pretty sure anyone who can genuinely do astral projection can very easily do insider trading without even being an insider (which means you'll never get caught). You could become rich very easily. In fact this is the method I would go with if I could genuinely do astral projection.

2. Another example would be to buy a food cart and then use charm magic to make people enjoy your food and want to patronize your business (food has to atleast taste decent of course). Street vendors make a lot of money, they work less hours than the average 9 to 5 worker (a lot sell out very quickly unless they prep to sell all day), and since it's a cash business it's very hard for the government to tax you and track your

Excellent ideas, get to it! Notice how they’re both within your Sphere of Availability? Notice how they both involve improving your working ability to create income rather than spontaneously generating enough cash to retire?

Your philosophy regarding wage slavery must be tough to live with. That sounds like a terrible trap to be stuck in.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Never said anything like that, I obviously don't mean just creating dollar bills out of thin air, it's not as if you could replicate all of the security features of a note (ID number, etc). My point is, if someone can use magic to get a promotion or a job, then they should definitely be able to use magic in some way to generate income for themselves on their own.

Something so mundane could more easily be attributed to the result of hard work, intelligence, qualifications, and/or luck.

You know, I had a pretty long response typed out addressing other points and the entire response ended with the question below for the last thing I addressed. After reading it I felt that this one question was so profound that everything else I typed out was pointless.

If people without magic can achieve the same feat as someone with magic, what's the point in even calling that feat "magic"?

There is no need to use words that distinguish the exceptional from the mundane, when the mundane is treated as exceptional.
I somewhat compare doing Magick with applying for a position.
If you don't apply you won't get it.
If you do apply, write your letter etc you increase your chance of getting hired.

Reaction score
Awards
Excellent view. Persistent perfect practice makes perfect, especially with magick.

Not to rationalize the act of cursing, but it is the corporation Im after, not the workers, even managers for that matter. Except regional managers trying to ride their job out to social security. Cursing the guy that got my old shift would be a perk.

So how does one curse ... my view is the act of sympathetic magic, the intent of a hotfoot powder is to get someone to move.
Yes, workers will be affected but at least they have money and job experience and others around are hiring.
The company itself will want to move. This will be done by a daily act of crossing the workplace itself, outside structure for example, the inside counters. Etc. Even money. I could be wrong however.

Unfortunately, this is not Lord of the Rings, and even so, I recall they put in a shit-ton of work to get rid of a wedding ring.
Think of the fun you can have with magic, assuming it doesn't work, but kinda believing or hoping .. it does...
So you start simple spell casting.
Perhaps you want a promotion, so you get a seal of the sun and put it under a purple candle dressed with cinnamon oil, burning away while you fully immerse yourself into the visions you want to have come to pass.
So, a coworker pisses you off? Curse em. Donnt like your HR rep? Try mind control methods. Beat up your supervisors spirit guides.

Unfortunately many of us make shit for wages and barely get by. Here is the thing, you need spiritual currency and help .. or nada.
So yeah, it kinda has to work for us. Especially those of us who aren't cut out for this world in general. I think the greater magic lies in improving ourselves rather than satisfying primal needs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hotfoot oil brewing.

"Twinkle twinkle day star called in need,
I hope that corporation rots this night,
Let the workers enslaved be freed,
Let the workers once more have rights."

Oh....but the color of it...more than olive oil in there...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Chanted a rosary involving the divine names from Geburah over it.

My alchemy however leads one to wonder why I mix what I mix. I dare not taste it, but the hotfoot oil I meds smells like weed and roses.

About 1 ounce oil drained off. You can still smell the roses, but cinnamon. The cayenne not really noticed, nor cloves and allspice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Notice how they both involve improving your working ability to create income rather than spontaneously generating enough cash to retire?
1. I never said anything about spontaneously generating cash to begin with, we all know that wouldn't work for various reasons.

2. Example 1 (astral projection) is about stealing information because you can fly around unseen like a ghost and Example 2 (charm magic) is pretty much using mind control and manipulating people on a mass scale to value your product more than it's actually worth.

Nothing about those two examples involves "improving your working ability", you would literally be manipulating reality in both examples.

Perhaps you want a promotion
If I had genuine magic abilities I wouldn't want something as mundane as a promotion, in the same way that someone who was born with a 160 IQ (genius intellect) wouldn't want to become a bagger at a grocery store. I can't comprehend why a promotion would even cross the mind of someone with reality defying abilities.

In fact let's look at it a different way. Isn't the ultimate "promotion" to be completely financially free through entrepreneurial means?

Why not promote yourself to the position of "boss" for your own business if you are seeking a promotion?

So, a coworker pisses you off? Curse em. Donnt like your HR rep? Try mind control methods. Beat up your supervisors spirit guides.
@Yazata @Ancient
The entire point of first my response is: It makes no sense to use magic abilities for the sake of mediocre problems, when you can use magic to escape those circumstances to begin with. Prevention is better than cure.

Let me put it this way:
Imagine If someone told you that they had magic abilities and that they lived in a dangerous crime ridden area. They also tell you that their house has been robbed recently and they used;

1. Divination - To find out who did it and where they live.
2. Astral Projection - To go directly to where that person lived unseen.
3. A Curse - To punish the thief who is now hospitalized as a result of the curse.

The first thing that would come to my mind is:
"Why didn't you simply use your magic to gain the resources required to move out of this dangerous crime ridden area?" lol.

It's a perfect example of "You can't see the forest for the trees".

The first two kinds of magic they used can definitely be used in some way to easily generate income without harming anyone.

Their approach to problem solving is convoluted, they aren't attacking the root problem. They are treating a symptom when they have the ability to cure the ailment completely.

At some point they will be robbed again or maybe even shot and killed before they can do anything to defend themselves. In that same sense, any occultist using magic to get revenge on co-workers/employers will likely leave that job at some point and end up experiencing the same problems at another work place (pointless cycle).

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have 1/2 oz canna oil and combined with rose oil, I have 2 oz olive oil, to run through a #4 coffee filter, and hotfoot mix to anoint the workplace with; combined with a blessing for yourself to work for their competition.
Solid or not?
The results may not come out the way you want them. Why are you trying to curse where you currently work at?

Careful with the intent with it, can play against you more than help

Reaction score
Honestly I would probably just use a road opener candle combined with help of a spirt to acquire a better job. I feel like life is too short to deal with petty stuff like this. The fact is most people are self interested and out for themselves. You shouldn't be so surprised when you encounter situations where this comes to light. Justice and balance are for the afterlife not for the present imo. As for the spell itself, Idk, it seems like their is a lot of potential to be forced to leave the job not of your own freewill. If that's what you want them go ahead but if not maybe think about this a bit more.

There is a reason for this. Magic to bring about physical change like money has the end result occur on the physical plane. Obviously, or otherwise you would have only astral dollars to spend and that currency is not yet accepted at the corner store (no matter how many times I ask…).

This means that there must be a cause located in the physical plan to produce the effect of having money come to you. In other words, there must be a channel available for this to flow through. And guess what?! When those channels are open, financial magic works. Last year I was able to earn thousands more than previous years, but that is because my regular job has incentive programs that responded to my magic. I could not have produced millions of dollars, because I have no realistic way of obtaining that in a short time. This is in fact due to a rule that you must not be aware of, and it is termed by Ophiel as “The Sphere of Availability”. This Sphere represents the possibilities in your life that are reasonably attainable (this can and will grow along with your resource pool. Your Sphere today will be different than in two years from now.) So if you want a million dollars by next Tuesday, but you have no job, no money, no friends, etc…not gonna happen. If, however, you are a business owner who launched a new moderately successful product last month…you might just get a phone call from a big box store looking to buy you out to reduce competition. Check out Ophiel’s Creative Visualization book for a more information regarding this, as there are a couple other common pitfalls.

The key to material/money magic for the average person is steady growth or small boosts, not sudden windfalls. So often you will find that a person does enchant for a better job or more industry contacts in order to increase their Sphere of Availability and therefore get closer to being able to enchant for the big $$$.

Then there is also the matter of desire. I for one enjoy working, and even if filthy rich I would not quit entirely. It seems that many people as they progress in the occult arts find their desires to use the abilities for mundane items fades. It’s kinda like using cheat codes in video games - sometimes it takes the fun right out of it.
I prefer to look at it like the branches on a tree. The more branch's your tree has, the more chances you will have to capture sunlight with your leaves, the faster you can grow. So it works the same with people. The more outlets for manifestation to occur in your personal life you have, the greater your chances will be of results you can get through manifestation, either through your own power or spirts working for you. It's like they say "you have to spend money to make money" or put more simply how are you gonna get a job if you can't even afford shoes to go to the interview?

I know and this would be extremely easy to pull off for someone who has legitimate magic abilities.

No it's far more simple then that. You are overcomplicating it. In order for results to manifest you need to diversify your financial portfolio to have sufficient structures in place for it to appear. That's why bad stuff happens when you request large sums of money quickly when your in a bad spot or have limited options. I need money now to make bail tomorrow might kill your wealthy great uncle tomorrow or have you end up in accident in order get you a settlement to pay the bail. That's why small businesses, big businesses, real-estate, multiple jobs, investment portfolios, and appreciative assets are so important (I'm sure their are other outlets as well). They allow for large sums of money to come into your life in a non destructive way.

I think the greater magic lies in improving ourselves rather than satisfying primal needs.
100% I can get behind this. If you do magick to help you better to manage your own money. Money will come from that endeavor as a result. No manifestations needed.

Takes half the work out of it. I look at it in the same light as working smarter vs harder.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
1. I never said anything about spontaneously generating cash to begin with, we all know that wouldn't work for various reasons.

2. Example 1 (astral projection) is about stealing information because you can fly around unseen like a ghost and Example 2 (charm magic) is pretty much using mind control and manipulating people on a mass scale to value your product more than it's actually worth.

Nothing about those two examples involves "improving your working ability", you would literally be manipulating reality in both examples.

If I had genuine magic abilities I wouldn't want something as mundane as a promotion, in the same way that someone who was born with a 160 IQ (genius intellect) wouldn't want to become a bagger at a grocery store. I can't comprehend why a promotion would even cross the mind of someone with reality defying abilities.

In fact let's look at it a different way. Isn't the ultimate "promotion" to be completely financially free through entrepreneurial means?

Why not promote yourself to the position of "boss" for your own business if you are seeking a promotion?

@Yazata @Ancient
The entire point of first my response is: It makes no sense to use magic abilities for the sake of mediocre problems, when you can use magic to escape those circumstances to begin with. Prevention is better than cure.

Let me put it this way:
Imagine If someone told you that they had magic abilities and that they lived in a dangerous crime ridden area. They also tell you that their house has been robbed recently and they used;

1. Divination - To find out who did it and where they live.
2. Astral Projection - To go directly to where that person lived unseen.
3. A Curse - To punish the thief who is now hospitalized as a result of the curse.

The first thing that would come to my mind is:
"Why didn't you simply use your magic to gain the resources required to move out of this dangerous crime ridden area?" lol.

It's a perfect example of "You can't see the forest for the trees".

The first two kinds of magic they used can definitely be used in some way to easily generate income without harming anyone.

Their approach to problem solving is convoluted, they aren't attacking the root problem. They are treating a symptom when they have the ability to cure the ailment completely.

At some point they will be robbed again or maybe even shot and killed before they can do anything to defend themselves. In that same sense, any occultist using magic to get revenge on co-workers/employers will likely leave that job at some point and end up experiencing the same problems at another work place (pointless cycle).
It kinda seems like you have an idea about what Magick is but don't agree with it and then expect others to defend that idea in a discussion with you.

You are free to make as many threads as you want wherein you can lay out your philosophy, share techniques or rituals and give practical examples.

But if you don't see the point in any of the things here then why be here at all?

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you :) And it is actually real cooking - cooking and serving for a local dorm at the U of M.

I see the points made, but some things are not just that easy. When you live day to day trying to make ends meet with no money, then you take the mundane route and get a job. Luckily I have an understanding roommate/landlord.
To use magick to satisfy temporal mundane needs is not wrong, as long as youre not seeking to be the richest man in Babylon, as it comes with its own set of problems.
So if my life otherwise sucks, I get enjoyment out of magick, then Im going to curse corporations that dont care about its workers. Let the chips fall where they may.

If we continually allow corporations to drive down the happiness factor of the individual, then its simply a higher wage slave in the hierarchy.
I dont care about money of others, I just want to live comfortably with needs met and no debt. Corporations dont allow this for various reasons.

Therefore, my wealth channels are:
My regular FT job.
My oil business.
My tarot readings.
A 401k when I have money to open one.
Cash gifts.
That is five channels in which to go through. Once I get a PO Box and my amazon shipments, then my oil business is on.
If I dont go the route of Amazon, it will be unnecessarily difficult but achievable thanks to a couple local conjure shops and a mage shop or two.
Peoples Food CoOps for bulk herbs and spices and oils.

Not to get on Etsy, but to fly by day and night, and give readings for donations. This was one reason I was going to work with Prince Ipos, Earl and Prince of Hell, in the past.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
No it's far more simple then that. You are overcomplicating it. In order for results to manifest you need to diversify your financial portfolio to have sufficient structures in place for it to appear. That's why bad stuff happens when you request large sums of money quickly when your in a bad spot or have limited options. I need money now to make bail tomorrow might kill your wealthy great uncle tomorrow or have you end up in accident in order get you a settlement to pay the bail.
It kinda seems like you have an idea about what Magick is but don't agree with it and then expect others to defend that idea in a discussion with you.
The magic you guys are talking about really just sounds like "chaos magic". Like you are just rolling a pair of dice with a wish and then leaving the specific outcome as something to be interpreted by the universe. It's like praying to God.

I have an issue with that concept/idea because it's basically infallible.

If a family member survives a car crash, Christians will say that God saved them and had a purpose for them to still be alive.

If a family member avoided being in a car crash, Christians will say that God protected and guided them.

If that family member had instead died during the car crash, Christians will say that it was "their time" and God wanted them in heaven.

Positive things happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Nothing happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Negative things happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Prayer always works because the framework for how prayer works is one that leaves a lot of room for interpretation and little room for expectation.

But if you don't see the point in any of the things here then why be here at all?
You say "any of the things here" as if those are the only "things" allowed to be here, and if one doesn't "see the point" in said "things", there is no room for them to add other "things" to the equation.

You ask "why be here at all?" so in response I'll ask "what's the point of a forum?"

Either way I guess you are right about it basically being pointless to continue this back and forth, people are simply going to think and do what they want to in life.

This will be my last response in this thread.