• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Light a Candle, Curse your Workplace

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Not my last response anyway.
So I have my altar set with a white tablecloth and a scarlet card draped over it, a plate of salt containing three arrowheads. Water vessel (silver), Orange handled pumpkin carving knife (dagger), wand, and a red candle with a square and seal of Mars underneath.
Intent is to curse the workplace with the oil, so the oil has to be consecrated. It has to be imbued with a hotfoot problem infrastructure wise. All the workers will be fine.
So now I have to understand the Zodiacal hours schema.

The oil produced is about one ounce of a sickly sweet cinnamon yet slightly repulsive scent, and a rust-orange color.

Will place a seal and table of mars under a Red candle on a Tuesday in Mars hour and invoke the forces to operate on the signalized candle, which contains the logos of the brands, and names of owners of the land.

Take heart -- I know whats up, an East Coast competitor will be arriving in Michigan shortly and will employ the old gas station people.
[
I guess I have to learn the art of cursing at some point. This is aimed at the corporation itself for treating their line workers and general managers like shit and for annihilating the self worth of the average worker. This is to cripple (not literally but I can't control fate or chance or destiny) the organization leaders to get a taste of their own medicine.
Now, several good things can come out of cursing.
I will have to elaborate on that later, but get money back, find new jobs for coworkers, get competition to hire all former coworkers, etc.
Time for the high to become low.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To use magick to satisfy temporal mundane needs is not wrong, as long as youre not seeking to be the richest man in Babylon, as it comes with its own set of problems
I think Fuego that it is possible to become wealthy through magick but not the King of England so to speak. To go from having 4k in your bank account to 1.4 million is possible, if you put in the hard work in magickal and mundane sense, but it won't happen over night. To become someone like Jeff Bezos or Warren Buffet level wealthy that requires to already be born with strong base set of family wealth and connections. Most people just don't have that but that doesn't mean they can't achieve a certain level of success. To go from making 35k a year to 65k would more then be enough to make difference in most people's lives. Whether or not they can manage it is another story. A high income stream does not make one wealthy alone if your spending it all keeping up with Jones's.
Post automatically merged:

The magic you guys are talking about really just sounds like "chaos magic". Like you are just rolling a pair of dice with a wish and then leaving the specific outcome as something to be interpreted by the universe. It's like praying to God.

I have an issue with that concept/idea because it's basically infallible.

If a family member survives a car crash, Christians will say that God saved them and had a purpose for them to still be alive.

If a family member avoided being in a car crash, Christians will say that God protected and guided them.

If that family member had instead died during the car crash, Christians will say that it was "their time" and God wanted them in heaven.

Positive things happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Nothing happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Negative things happening after you pray is "how prayer works".

Prayer always works because the framework for how prayer works is one that leaves a lot of room for interpretation and little room for expectation.

Either way I guess you are right about it basically being pointless to continue this back and forth, people are simply going to think and do what they want to in life.

This will be my last response in this thread.

Well it's not mine.

It seems like this because prayer is in fact a form of magick.

It's a very primitive form, but powerful form by those who are devout, whether or not you believe it works is largely up to you.

You could always approach this in a scientific way and run experiments via idk a prayer journal or something to find out what's really going on.

Pray for a certain amount of time and get lost in prayer or bible verses.

Then document what happens each day or week if anything over the course of year.

That's the only way to know for sure.

Most of the early magicians of the well known grimoires were devout Christians and Jews after all.

Sometimes even Priests or Rabbis.

I've had multiple family members tell me what they perceived to be miraculous happenings as a result of prayer.

I've even had some experiences myself which could be placebo for all I know... but it worked and I'm grateful for it regardless

As for the magick we are describing I suppose you could call it chaos magick from a certain perspective.

What were getting at is psychological blocks from your rational mind as result of your natural skepticism can sabotage your magickal results that are rooted in your subconscious mind.

If you don't learn to let go of your need to prove the results to yourself nothing will manifest because in doing so you have sabotaged your working by convincing's yourself that it won't work.

Also the other thing you have consider is that spirts have wills of their own.

They will assist they way see best to get the job done.

They aren't employees you can micromanage but beings with their own wills and desires that are temporally assisting you.

So when they do a job to help they will take personal initiative to get it done the way they think is most efficient unless you place stringent limitations on how they go about it.

In which case the time it will take increases if it ends up happening as all.

Magick doesn't work like the movies after all with people like Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I see your points, for sure.
My wealth channels are limited at the moment, but once I get a 401k and a PO Box and money and supplies to start my oil business, and really understand tarot, then I have two more wealth channels. Add a second job at say, a conjure shop. Another wealth channel. Prayers to ancestors and gods and goddesses, possibly a wealth channel. Tutoring someone in something, another wealth channel. Authoring a book.

Reaction score
Awards
Congratulations and that is great news
Thanks .. there is inter office politics and its a bit of a game, but the chefs I get along with well. I like the work I do, prep cook and serving/plate setting. Tough yet easy work if I can ever figure out their labyrinth.

Will do ritual and consecration of oil tomorrow, and pay a visit to ye olde workplace Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks .. there is inter office politics and its a bit of a game, but the chefs I get along with well. I like the work I do, prep cook and serving/plate setting. Tough yet easy work if I can ever figure out their labyrinth.

Will do ritual and consecration of oil tomorrow, and pay a visit to ye olde workplace Wednesday.
Don't bother. It's impossible to be liked by everyone, especially if their is something about you they already strongly dislike, whether it's tied to work or not. Maybe try enlisting the help of Forneus and Poiel. They together can help you be liked or respected by nearly everyone you work with even if you are in competition with them. That should greatly boost your ability to network professionally and climb the political ladder at work without making lasting enemies.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There is a reason for this. Magic to bring about physical change like money has the end result occur on the physical plane. Obviously, or otherwise you would have only astral dollars to spend and that currency is not yet accepted at the corner store (no matter how many times I ask…).

This means that there must be a cause located in the physical plan to produce the effect of having money come to you. In other words, there must be a channel available for this to flow through. And guess what?! When those channels are open, financial magic works. Last year I was able to earn thousands more than previous years, but that is because my regular job has incentive programs that responded to my magic. I could not have produced millions of dollars, because I have no realistic way of obtaining that in a short time. This is in fact due to a rule that you must not be aware of, and it is termed by Ophiel as “The Sphere of Availability”. This Sphere represents the possibilities in your life that are reasonably attainable (this can and will grow along with your resource pool. Your Sphere today will be different than in two years from now.) So if you want a million dollars by next Tuesday, but you have no job, no money, no friends, etc…not gonna happen. If, however, you are a business owner who launched a new moderately successful product last month…you might just get a phone call from a big box store looking to buy you out to reduce competition. Check out Ophiel’s Creative Visualization book for a more information regarding this, as there are a couple other common pitfalls.

The key to material/money magic for the average person is steady growth or small boosts, not sudden windfalls. So often you will find that a person does enchant for a better job or more industry contacts in order to increase their Sphere of Availability and therefore get closer to being able to enchant for the big $$$.

Then there is also the matter of desire. I for one enjoy working, and even if filthy rich I would not quit entirely. It seems that many people as they progress in the occult arts find their desires to use the abilities for mundane items fades. It’s kinda like using cheat codes in video games - sometimes it takes the fun right out of it.
This ties in with the smattering I've read on quantum mechanics and probability i.e. all futures exist as...(for the sake of a model) islands in an enormous ocean and that you're in a tiny boat at the point of now.

The more "realistic" (probable might be a better word) futures are bigger islands with nice bays and clear weather. The less probable ones are tiny islands surrounded by rocks and fog. Observer effect (consciousness, magick) being something of a sail and rudder on the boat bit the big Islands are still easier...

Reaction score
Awards
Don't bother. It's impossible to be liked by everyone, especially if their is something about you they already strongly dislike, whether it's tied to work or not. Maybe try enlisting the help of Forneus and Poiel. They together can help you be liked or respected by nearly everyone you work with even if you are in competition with them. That should greatly boost your ability to network professionally and climb the political ladder at work without making lasting enemies.
OTOH, what about checks and balances? They skate the redline on law and finance, and hammer the frontline workers, annihilating their self worth in the process, unless you get on a management track. The managers at these stores are not healthy individuals.

While we can't be liked by everyone, it is an interesting test to see if anything or nothing happens, like I said, Ive heard that competition is moving from the east coast to the midwest, so the workers will experience a momentary lag in unemployment.

Reaction score
OTOH, what about checks and balances? They skate the redline on law and finance, and hammer the frontline workers, annihilating their self worth in the process, unless you get on a management track. The managers at these stores are not healthy individuals.

While we can't be liked by everyone, it is an interesting test to see if anything or nothing happens, like I said, Ive heard that competition is moving from the east coast to the midwest, so the workers will experience a momentary lag in unemployment.

If it's that bad and immediate then maybe you could do a reversal candle on the next waning moon or perhaps multiple. Reverse all the negativity that they hammer on the frontline staff back up the pyramid all the way up to the top. Sound like they deserve it if the pressure there putting on the low level staff is destroying peoples self esteem. Also if your working in a kitchen with likes of people like Gordon Ramsey or close to it perhaps it's time to try something else. You could do a road opener spell on the next new moon in Aquarius and ask for a nicer job and idk maybe in a nicer restaurant with the possibility of a pay increase and promotion.

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you!
I suppose an alternative could be to stick to my plans and not look back, I looked back in that gig transferred before that and then working for their new parent company before that. Horrible treatment. The gas station cafe, when I first started, was relatively new though, and had a GM for the cafe that was kind. Now everyone is a harass, and Im left wondering there wth?
So I called a temp agency, told them I was available, and got hired the next day.
So maybe look at the blessings and not the curses.
Though I do need to know the art of cursing fairly well, there are so many sources on the subject. Demons of wrath and Ritual Attack are two good books as well.
I like your advice, will follow it, all of you :)

Last edited:

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you :) And it is actually real cooking - cooking and serving for a local dorm at the U of M.

I see the points made, but some things are not just that easy. When you live day to day trying to make ends meet with no money, then you take the mundane route and get a job. Luckily I have an understanding roommate/landlord.
To use magick to satisfy temporal mundane needs is not wrong, as long as youre not seeking to be the richest man in Babylon, as it comes with its own set of problems.
So if my life otherwise sucks, I get enjoyment out of magick, then Im going to curse corporations that dont care about its workers. Let the chips fall where they may.

If we continually allow corporations to drive down the happiness factor of the individual, then its simply a higher wage slave in the hierarchy.
I dont care about money of others, I just want to live comfortably with needs met and no debt. Corporations dont allow this for various reasons.

Therefore, my wealth channels are:
My regular FT job.
My oil business.
My tarot readings.
A 401k when I have money to open one.
Cash gifts.
That is five channels in which to go through. Once I get a PO Box and my amazon shipments, then my oil business is on.
If I dont go the route of Amazon, it will be unnecessarily difficult but achievable thanks to a couple local conjure shops and a mage shop or two.
Peoples Food CoOps for bulk herbs and spices and oils.

Not to get on Etsy, but to fly by day and night, and give readings for donations. This was one reason I was going to work with Prince Ipos, Earl and Prince of Hell, in the past.
It sounds like you have a plan there! Honestly (and I hope this doesn't sound trite) I don't think judging a magician by their bank balance is any real measure.

William Blake and Vincent Van Gogh died in relative obscurity and poverty, and while I have no evidence that they were involved in ritual magick (I strongly suspect Blake might have been), they were both no strangers to the mystical experience....

Reaction score
Awards
Blake was an esotericist. Thank you :)

Need to know how to do a layered curse to curse several factors of the organizations and a bottom-up flow.

Blake was an esotericist. Thank you :)

Need to know how to do a layered curse to curse several factors of the organizations and a bottom-up flow.
I guess it's not happening tonight since I'm at a hospital.

Im home :)

Rip me off, will you? Your checks got delivered in time and onetime, but mine apparently didn't come in yet after two weeks of leaving you?
It's on. Get on unemployment now if you know whats good for you, cause that umbrella I will collapse via a curse. Psalms 109 is a nice one.
Especially because I know their laws in the Torah, and those I will appeal to in my favor. May it eternally sleet on you al on the General Managers and above..all the way above the top. The umbrella itself as well. And all corporations underneath that umbrella corporation.

Fuck you, umbrella corporation. You wore me down to illness, both physically, and mentally; then you pushed me out like a bag of trash. The truth is, I left you. My mistake was in the following three jobs I took. None of that matters though. What matters is between you and I. For as many sins as Ive committed with the possibility of no grace, leads me to appeal to Elohim Gibor, your crimes against those who labored for you and set you up as kings, while stepping on their backs and heads. Prince and Pauper is it, Serpent? Your business will fall and crumble like ash in the wind, your reputation exposed your skeletons in the closets.
I can handle discipline and punishment, as you've punished me enough and on top of that robbed me of my wages for you.
Your businesses and reputations will be gone.
Post automatically merged: Today at 4:20 PM

Red and black, like a toxic serpent symbolizes you, as your corporation burns down and melts into a blob of nothing.
Incense is your reputations, ash in the wind.
With this oil I apply, your business high and low will wither and die.
This is not meant to physically harm any person, simply the business and reputations of said leaders.
Post automatically merged: Today at 4:28 PM

Writing out affirmation candle and oil rituals to get past my fear of heights and dispel my demons.
Post automatically merged: 22 minutes ago

Moon (Luna) is at 2.9% Waning Crescent in 11deg22rad Aquarius, where Saturn is, a Basalmic Moon.

Current planets:
Sun

Sun
Pisces

0°02’ Pis

Moon

Moon
Aquarius

11°28’ Aqu
u_50_2.png

Balsamic Moon (341°26’)

Mercury

Mercury
Aquarius

10°49’ Aqu

Venus

Venus
Pisces

28°20’ Pis

Mars

Mars 15°22’ Gem

Jupiter 9°40’ Ari

Saturn 28°00’ Aqu

Uranus 15°15’ Tau

Neptune 24°11’ Pis

Pluto 29°13’ Cap

Node (M) 7°36’ Tau R

Node (T) 6°27’ Tau R

Lilith (M) 4°38’ Leo

Chiron 13°21’ Ari

Hour of Mercury. 10:36pm it's on. Mars in Gemini, Saturn and Luna in Aquarius. Sol and Neptune in Pisces. Uranus and both nodes in Taurus.
Guess I better get off my computer and on magick. My Neophyte and Zelator Formulas and adorations, then Mars ritual. Then ground and journal. Thorough bamishings.

Fate of umbrella corporation after the curse ritual:
IChing - UUBBBB
Hexagram #20
Meaning: Hexagram 20 is named 觀 (guān), "Viewing". Other variations include "contemplation (view)" and "looking up". Its inner (lower)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
is ☷ (坤kūn) field = (
) earth, and its outer (upper)
is ☴ (巽 xùn) ground = (
) wind.

Fate of lower corporation after the curse ritual: UUUUBB (reverse of umbrella)
Hexagram #19
Meaning: Hexagram 19 is named 臨 (lín), "Nearing". Other variations include "approach" and "the forest". Its inner (lower)
is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (澤) swamp, and its outer (upper)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (地) earth.

It has been underway.
As the wax melts so does their management, and the incense burns, the ash is their reputation.
Candles oiled with hotfoot/mars oil,

Read a curse, as I lit the candles and incense. 12:45-1:45 did Mars ritual. Etched <COMPANY_NAME> into candles, then annointed the candles counterclockwise with the hotfoot oil, going to repeat tomorrow, then Tuesday physically anoint the places with oil as a final link. Read a curse, named the companies, and pushed negative emotions into the candles. Slept more.

Read a curse, as I lit the candles and incense. 12:45-1:45 did Mars ritual. Etched <COMPANY_NAME> into candles, then annointed the candles counterclockwise with the hotfoot oil, going to repeat tomorrow, then Tuesday physically anoint the places with oil as a final link.
Read a curse, named the companies, and pushed negative emotions into the candles. Slept more.
======================================================================================================
Think I will intensify the curse a bit over the next couple days.
Perhaps from 101 Curses or Malfiic Curses

Well, a start -- I got paid.

From one of my journals today:
Dark Psychology exercise: Stopped in on one of my targets. I feel bad for the managers, but at the same time, they have the talent and experience and smarts, so a new job is not out of their league. They are looking really stressed out.

Cmon Mercury hour.

10:05-10:51. Candles could've burned out on their own, but getting late.
Second round delivered with more oenergy than last time.
Tomorrow physical anointing and done.

Ice storm today and tomorrow, then warming back up after a couple more days.

Now I need to fine tune what were too high expectations and set a bar, figure out what did not work and correct it so hopefully it does work.
A problem is my sympathetic and empathetic nature. Im too kind, so when I see the toll it takes on a former coworker, it makes me sad, it was not the intent. What I dont know is how the ones on the top farted, if they're fine, the ritual was a piece of trash.
Post automatically merged: 3 minutes ago
How the ones at the top fared*. I am really unconcerned about their bodily issues, unless their bowels rush out like water continually.
Literally. Psalms 109 mentions the digestive issue, as well as dry bones with no oil. A lack of spirit.
It might be working, it may need time to seek and destroy top down. Of course they wont advertise bad news.
The best indicator of a company you curse is how their money is. Has their stock taken a dive?

What they dont know is that Im in on the chain mail text messages from the old workplace. Gone downhill and infighting has started. Soon people will get fired. Then upper management will look down. I guess its time to anoint the workplaces with the oil.

It sounds like you have a plan there! Honestly (and I hope this doesn't sound trite) I don't think judging a magician by their bank balance is any real measure.

William Blake and Vincent Van Gogh died in relative obscurity and poverty, and while I have no evidence that they were involved in ritual magick (I strongly suspect Blake might have been), they were both no strangers to the mystical experience....
I think it's over for the two companies. People are getting displeased and trashing the places, crew is not cleaning up. Management does monthly onsite visits. People are infighting, so guess its time to oil the workplaces.
And the current workplace is going pretty well. Had a medical scare, but thats all.

If you plan to leave or know that you'll get fired: sure, why not.
I have worked briefly at a warehouse done years ago where I knew / suspected / imagined? that a lot of my coworkers were doing magic against me. One instance stood out in particular. A fat guy with ugly pentagram tattoos was talking to me about how I insulted his girlfriend. As he was talking he started tying his shoelaces and he said my name as he tied the knot. I felt / suspected / knew that he tried to bind me there.
Shortly after the manager told me my contract wouldn't be renewed. I made sigils on little stickers and put them everywhere (out of sight..).
After that - not immediately... - that place shut down.

So. Go for it.
Good call ... Ive seen/heard people mutter something when bent over here or there. Never thought of a potential binding.

Last edited: