• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Light and love shining in the darkness

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Religion independent but allowed, what are great ways to shine light into this dark world beyond prayer and ritual, acts of kindness?

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would say to come up with inspiring new ideas.

In this age of internet it's easy for anyone to run out of inspiration or anything else which makes one feel happy,
without inspirations or good feeling moments it's a boring life.

Reaction score
Awards
I would say to come up with inspiring new ideas.

In this age of internet it's easy for anyone to run out of inspiration or anything else which makes one feel happy,
without inspirations or good feeling moments it's a boring life.
In this age of social media, yes, this is a great idea.
Post automatically merged:

energy manipulation
Care to expand more? Like reverse vampirism?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In this age of social media, yes, this is a great idea.

Care to expand more? Like reverse vampirism?
No you gotta get vampirism out of your head lmao. There is infinite energy around us from the divine and the earth that you can pull to either charge something, manifest something, or inject it straight into your aura for spiritual sustenance.

all it takes is to learn to connect yourself to those sources, hence the purpose of rituals, words of power and tools and eventually you transcend the need for rituals or tools once you are proficient enough.

Reaction score
Awards
I understand now. Cool.

I was gifted with something very nice.
Think i will give the gift that keeps on giving...

I was watching someone the other day, and I really got it. When we manifest we don't necessarily want the object, but the feeling. His example was that you want a car, and to try to visualize, paste photos as real as possible on your daily vision board, etc. Bit you don't want the actual object. You want safety, freedom, happiness, joy etc.
So I mustve been lucky or manifested something fair sized. I didn't want a shit job, I wanted least responsibility, self responsibility, simple means living.

So by thought and energy work, how do I replicate that result?

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The key is for the human to know what it really is in the Cosmos and what are its design functions.

Who can be happy not doing what they are designed for?

Reaction score
Awards
I'm impatient and "curse trigger happy", yes. Keep in mind.my use of my name tags as a symbolic link to two corporations I cursed with use of hotfoot oil..not a good look in the end.

But people can change, right?

So manipulate energy into objects such as a sigil to be digitized and seen by the public, or charge gifts you will give away, like sympathetic and imitative magic?
Pushing love and light into the dark world.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Why? The world is dark and is getting darker. Perhaps by shining light in the darkness we will find the divine sparks and place the Creator back on the throne.

So I think I will go with the few replies with ideas for the OP.

Then there is philanthropy, Red Cross, Habitats for Humanity etc.

Last edited: