• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lilith

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lilith seems to be one of the female Sumerian gods.

She rather liked human males and had a lot of short relationships.

The Jewish priests did not like her and called her a demon - as they did with most of the many gods around at that time.

It is a long time since there has been reported a physical encounter with her.

The Sumerian gods continue to grow taller as they age (e.g. the most high) so there may be a physical mis-match with Lilith these days

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
It is a long time since there has been reported a physical encounter with her.
Really? I was under the impression a lot of people work with her these days, and that she was prone to making her presence very clear.

I don't know, I was very slow to start working with her, mostly because I had children, and coming to her as a traditional mother seemed, at best, insulting. As it turned out, she was fine with it. My sense is that, as with a lot of spirits with a powerful and increasingly mainstream presence, she's very aware of the world as it is now, and therefore is particularly easy to work with as a beginner. She's certainly not a traditionalist, in my experience! I'd advise one be respectful, that said, especially if you're a straight man.

Reaction score
Awards
She is indeed worked with by many on the Left Hand Path, and shyed away from by the Right Hand Path.
She can be evoked by use of mantras from Karlssons Qabalah, Qlippoth, and Goetic Magick.
Or, one can open the Qlippoth in order courtesy of VK Jehannum.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I encountered - or was rather awed by - the "physical manifestation" of Lillith at a strip club in Guam. Her avatar was a graceful and dynamically athletic performer with orange-red hair and sharp emerald green eyes with a beautifully evil face - her whole formed screamed of the same Fire of which the Sword of Eden was said to be made. (That is to say, in her exile she realized she was made of the same Fire - Geburah - I got that from Sledge in his two part series on her).
And the part that sealed my ecstatic association? She did her pole dance routine to Slayer's South of Heaven. I had never experienced a strip tease to thrash metal before or since. I was blown away at her swiftness, agility and violence. It was at about the song "Ghosts of War" when one of the club's patrons smacked her way too hard on the butt and she wheeled around and decked him in the jaw with her little fist. It almost turned into a real fight but the other patron's restrained the guy while she spat curses at him and then finished her dance.

Reaction score
Awards
Love that story @stalkinghyena ... I noticed with Lilith and Sitri a neighbor got very sexual or would randomly undress completely.

It would be recommended that people read Drawing Down the Moon. There is a cone of power ritual to be found therein, as well as the Goddess prayer that involves every goddess including Lilith.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks DelFuego. Guam was fun, yeah. The beach, however, would not have been a good place for the actions of Sitri, however. Nothing but pale Japanese tourists all wearing the same conservative black bathing suits and white sun hats - it looked like a sea of giant penguins...

Reaction score
I prefer to ask for Pathworking, for fundamentally, if psychic senses are what are needed for evocation and invocation just ease over to one from a Pathworking. Easier.