• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Links

drkia

Visitor
Reaction score
If you do that thing with the links ok, but do not say "register to see links" cause it is not true, you have to be a higher tier to see the links. It makes a site that seems interesting into a site that you probably want nothing to do with.
Also the "delete account" button is not easy to find, I am still searching...

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You seem to have already been made fun of, so let me not beat a dead horse.

If you do that thing with the links ok, but do not say "register to see links" cause it is not true, you have to be a higher tier to see the links. It makes a site that seems interesting into a site that you probably want nothing to do with.
What are you talking about? If I remember correctly, the only place on the forum that currently has links only for upgraded accounts is the Grand Library thread, where there is a link available for regular members with 99% or more equal to what is available for Benefactors. And the stuff that is only for Benefactors is clearly labeled as such, which can be seen even before registering.

So, I'd genuinely appreciate it if you could post a link to multiple other threads where this is the case.

As for links being visible only to registered members, yeah, that's not gonna change. We're trying to grow, stop being so fucking stingy. It takes 1 minute to sign up and that's a fair deal for the amount of time, effort, and money that we put into this site. You clearly came here to find something you couldn't find elsewhere, so just register like everybody else and quit your bitching.

Also the "delete account" button is not easy to find, I am still searching...
Well, you'll be searching forever because it doesn't exist.