• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Seeking Recommendation Looking for a grimoire of Mars

Seeking recommendations for books.

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
56
Hello,
I have been in search of a grimoire on Mars something like 'The Cult of the Black Cube' but for Mars. Helpful recommendations are welcome as well.
 

Siddha

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
26
The only work I quickly can recall regarding Mars is a booklet of Basil Crouch called "Revenge Ritual" which evokes the power of Mars to wreak havoc and bring misfortune to your enemies. You can find on Scribd ;)
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
56
The only work I quickly can recall regarding Mars is a booklet of Basil Crouch called "Revenge Ritual" which evokes the power of Mars to wreak havoc and bring misfortune to your enemies. You can find on Scribd ;)
thanks I will check but not particularly interested in any revenge but more to channel warrior energies.
 

Siddha

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
26
I understand...if you in general want to invoke planetary forces you will find such "recipes" in many books regarding planetary magic. I read them in the past I will see if I find them again respectively recall their titles.
 
Top