• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for ppl potentially interested in irl rituals and experiments

lhpwalkaer

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
hello 👋 I’m 25 obsessed with Thelma Levayan Satanism theistic satanism and Hinduism. I live in Illinois, I’m looking for like minded ppl to share experiences with and do occult related experiments and rituals with that require more than 1 participant execute correctly. I’m particularly interested in ancient rituals from old grimores but I’m open to almost anything. Also magick 2. Pls hmu if you want to discuss tell me anything or ask me anything, I’m new on here still figuring out the site but if u can feel free to dm me 2 if that’s better ,thank you 4 ur attention.
 
Top