• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for that guy or girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I'm looking for a very specific kind of person, he must be going through some really crazy shit, or he already has gone through it in that case i won't find him here.

I am not just looking for anyone, he must be a very gifted person and working on "the left path". The type of person who actually is already doing real and very "easy to see magic", or at least someone who is living something that is supernatural sci fi movie level because he works with magic. I am not looking for that girl who called bloody Mary in the mirror and has a spirit trapped in his house. I am looking for that person with a powerful capacity.

I need some help despite my experience, and I can offer support and help as well. I get along with guys better but if it is a girl I will get along nice with her too. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

God send him to me.
Post automatically merged:

Ps Don't get scared by my name I am just fascinated by this figure and it's one of the things I find more interesting.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm looking for a very specific kind of person
If someone calls or knocks on my door and says "I'm looking for [my real name]", I don't say "that's me" until I know why they're looking for me and what they want

So I would say, this person, if they read your post, will not say "that's me" because you haven't said what sort of help you're looking for

You should just ask your question. If someone here can help, they will. If someone says something that doesn't help, you can ignore it.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I'm that guy!

Lionel Richie Hello GIF

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
If someone calls or knocks on my door and says "I'm looking for [my real name]", I don't say "that's me" until I know why they're looking for me and what they want

So I would say, this person, if they read your post, will not say "that's me" because you haven't said what sort of help you're looking for

You should just ask your question. If someone here can help, they will. If someone says something that doesn't help, you can ignore it.

hi antichrist, im the great djallal and i heared youre scaring mr. delucio. why? i also found out lemonsgrass' dragon ball z got stolen. happen to know anything about that?
Hahaha yeah I stole him the ball yesterday, but haven't used it yet.
I don't pretend to scare anybody here... It's just a username.

This person just knows. Don't take things so seriously! We know each other always.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ah yeah well, i dont pretend to pretend. we were playing soccer here, you know how to play soccer with 3 teams? we still need some players and you seem like a champ. as endscore i would like to have a bigger picture of what we here on wizardforums would call lhp and rhp. and a rainbow in between of course (for the oldies that would be called a grey witch or the the middle pillar)

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
hi antichrist, im the great djallal and i heared youre scaring mr. delucio. why? i also found out lemonsgrass' dragon ball z got stolen. happen to know anything about that?
Or maybe I used it a little bit while I was stealing it, ask him! He is the only one who knows... If anyone wanna play fireballs I'

a fireballs player is exactly what i need and well read.

ah yeah well, i dont pretend to pretend. we were playing soccer here, you know how to play soccer with 3 teams? we still need some players and you seem like a champ. as endscore i would like to have a bigger picture of what we here on wizardforums would call lhp and rhp. and a rainbow in between of course (for the oldies that would be called a grey witch or the the middle pillar)
I never played soccer, used to be into baseball...

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i know hes on wf longer then you. as i said we were already playing. now mr. whos falling in my web there are some rules. one of them being if you wanna play show some skill in the text area. yours suck. mr. delicio has been working on improving and has been healing a lot. he made new friends and bro's. young lemongrass here made the devil come out to play, so kuddo's to him too, this new years week.

so whats your skill, besides entering a room thinking you are devils spawn? like what did you study, what paths in the occult or esoteric department do you find interesting, etc?

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well Lou, if you wanna offer yourself. It's a testing at the end... I'm not actually in the mood for games, but alway looking forward to this kind of things.

I don't like spending too much time on forums, I think I said everything needed.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know life in itself is a test if you want to see it like that and my surrounding agrees. i didnt get the covid vaccin, btw so my testing is in a bit different group. anyways, i know im not the one being offered. aset showed me and i got angry. (as i promised to do for this website) you know sometimes the next step IS the playground and having fun. the last time i made an online joke my way the whole world went in lock down. and thats whether true or false cause its a fucked up view i got either way. what im saying is im not good at seeying the joy and fun of life. playing soccer with fireballs online to help improve occult skill is fun to me.

wanna play and teach me stuff, cool. otherwise show me your way.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
you know life in itself is a test if you want to see it like that and my surrounding agrees. i didnt get the covid vaccin, btw so my testing is in a bit different group. anyways, i know im not the one being offered. aset showed me and i got angry. (as i promised to do for this website) you know sometimes the next step IS the playground and having fun. the last time i made an online joke my way the whole world went in lock down. and thats whether true or false cause its a fucked up view i got either way. what im saying is im not good at seeying the joy and fun of life. playing soccer with fireballs online to help improve occult skill is fun to me.

wanna play and teach me stuff, cool. otherwise show me your way.
who is aset? what you felt exactly? I didn't take the vaccine neither what's wrong with it?

I didn't came with the idea of teaching anything, because for me the only real value is on your own experience and how you lived it. There is help in books and looking at other people's lifes in the past or present, but... For me teaching is not a thing in occult.

I was like you not long ago you know Lou... If you walk the path you may find some fun and see life different. For me the joy is in myself, the world is a sinister thing for me, excepting nature of course.

Anyway, if you are looking forward to learn anything and I can help you I will do it. I don't consider myself Aleister Crowley, but we all can learn from everybody. And I don't consider Aleister better than us neither...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
aset is isis in some lore and in the vampire community a thing. there is no need to research what i felt. i know what it is and where it came from. sometimes when you point with your finger everywhere and it keeps hurting, its your finger. theres nothing inherently wrong with the vaccin or there is idk. what i know is that life is stranger then fiction. so we have had a paper where it is said that the vaccin is of free choice and that you take it under your own responsibility and we needed to sign it. in legal terms it said it was a test. so in essence with a test we get a placebo group, a real group and a group who took nothing. i took nothing and there arent many. even in truth.

i only wondered why that truth i wrote isnt called sinister. and why people who call themselves sinister say people who create that are evil. cause if the mind is all and we life as if we are the world, then well... so they invented something new for victims and they call it survivor and healing. and only then a real sinister view arises : allahs wrath upon them. and i wonder, is enjoying their punishment more evil?

oh, yes. aleister, our heroine addicted homo. you know he always reminds me of the book rosemaries baby and then i combine that with his creation of a moon child. thats how i 'met' aquino.

Status
Not open for further replies.