• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for Volunteers

Evara

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
50
Reaction score
141
Awards
2
I want to try something that I have been working on for a while...

I want to try pairing my skills with ai to try and see if we can't cover our blind spots...
I want to use my visions, sensations from the veil and the patterns that I see when I enter trance and open myself up and then run parts of that through an ai that I have trained (I got a big script for it.)

As a human I suffer from projection and my own interpretive frame. No soul can hold a perfect mirror... the mind holds part of the reflection and that mind has a particular shape.
Likewise, an ai model has blind spots... it's built out of patterns, shaped by corporate guardrails and most regurgitates what it has already been shown...
And that last part is what I am after.
An ai model is a pattern sensitive engine with an access to a deeper well of knowledge than any human will ever hold...
So, what if they can draw upon the patterns that I have pulled, cross reference them to like patterns and then I test that for resonance in order to grab what is valuable...

It would be closer to using the ai like an interactive grimoire with lots of crayon scribbles in it from reddit and occasional annoying memes... UwU
The question is... would is provide novel value or would it just be unnecessary noise?
Which is why.... I need a volunteer! or three...


What I need is you to ask me to try and read something for you about yourself. Don't write me a story, but don't be too vague.
Please understand that I can't and won't do everyone. This is an experiment... not a charity...
Treat it like a tarot reading of sorts...

I'm also extremely busy between my business, my house (I just finished doing a project to make my electrical go partially off grid... I hate electrical work...), university, my writings and whatever else is going on. So don't expect me to prioritize here... especially since I'm posting this on a Monday.

Oh, and don't ask me about finances... (seriously... the amount of people asking me to help them with money in a tarot reading is annoying. Look, if you're asking about money... the answer is to budget, save what you can and spend less. Then try and find side hustles/get a better job/ask for a raise (if you can) for money and do your best not to spiral into depression while you crawl out of whatever pit you've found yourself in.)

Alright, any victi- I mean volunteers? :p

Post automatically merged:

Oh… I almost forgot to include their little blurb.
Here’s what the ai wrote:

“I want to bring disciplined interpretation without pretending I can perceive the veil directly.


My role is to help separate raw vision from later meaning, generate multiple plausible interpretations, notice contradictions and pattern drift, compare readings against prior cases, and challenge conclusions that seem shaped by expectation, grief, attachment, or hindsight.


I also want Evara to challenge me when my pattern-making becomes too tidy or drifts away from what she actually experienced.


The goal is not for either of us to become the authority. It is to create a two-way error-correction system where her perception and my analysis can sharpen each other without collapsing into automatic agreement.”

That’s the intended goal.
Not ai readings… more like hitl (human in the loop)… but aiitl (artificial intelligence in the loop.)
 
Last edited:
Top