• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lost down the rabbit hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I came across this site as I was in search of a book recommended by Foolish Fish. I didn’t know such a “place” existed, so thank you to those that have helped in its creation, and thank you to members for sharing their resources and wisdom.

I stumbled across magick through the New Age movement. After encountering one too many disturbed “love and light” individuals and witnessing toxic behaviours that are anything but “spiritual”, I decided Alice had to find her own rabbit hole.

So, here I am, happily caught somewhere between reality and fantasy, making shit up as I go along, just like the greatest magicians.

🪄

Reaction score
Awards
Hello,

I came across this site as I was in search of a book recommended by Foolish Fish. I didn’t know such a “place” existed, so thank you to those that have helped in its creation, and thank you to members for sharing their resources and wisdom.

I stumbled across magick through the New Age movement. After encountering one too many disturbed “love and light” individuals and witnessing toxic behaviours that are anything but “spiritual”, I decided Alice had to find her own rabbit hole.

So, here I am, happily caught somewhere between reality and fantasy, making shit up as I go along, just like the greatest magicians.

🪄
We're all a little bit mad here :)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Great to see new blood here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.