• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Love and Money

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have been discussing things with the guy who has been helping me. He seems knowledgeable and powerful in certain aspects of 'energy', but for some bizarre reason, thinks that love and money magic do not work.
Now I had kind of been preparing for the time when I would not agree with him over something, not just because I didn't like it, but because I know that to say this is rubbish. I have had 'miracles', received physical healing, exorcisms, massive psychic phenomena and 'accidentally' manifested a piece of fence wire in front of my siblings to tie the car muffler on when our father was underneath the car.
More recently at the start of my Wizarding adventure I made a prayer that shortly afterwards resulted in a dumpster dive haul I am still very happy with and thankful for. In short, I have seen some cool stuff.

It seems to me that my new ally has some serious problems that make my social skills look admirable in comparison.
As far as I am concerned, one act of magic is no different to any other, a result is result. So why do some say that love and money magic don't work?

The things I do are simple and from the heart. Why should healing the body be any different from healing fiances or finding a mate?
In practical work I am still new. I am looking at GOM Magical Cashbook, the Angels Of Love and general candle magic now, the two things I could use most of all are love and money.

What can I do to work on these two areas, that are really to do with a broken heart?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have been discussing things with the guy who has been helping me. He seems knowledgeable and powerful in certain aspects of 'energy', but for some bizarre reason, thinks that love and money magic do not work.
Now I had kind of been preparing for the time when I would not agree with him over something, not just because I didn't like it, but because I know that to say this is rubbish. I have had 'miracles', received physical healing, exorcisms, massive psychic phenomena and 'accidentally' manifested a piece of fence wire in front of my siblings to tie the car muffler on when our father was underneath the car.
More recently at the start of my Wizarding adventure I made a prayer that shortly afterwards resulted in a dumpster dive haul I am still very happy with and thankful for. In short, I have seen some cool stuff.

It seems to me that my new ally has some serious problems that make my social skills look admirable in comparison.
As far as I am concerned, one act of magic is no different to any other, a result is result. So why do some say that love and money magic don't work?

The things I do are simple and from the heart. Why should healing the body be any different from healing fiances or finding a mate?
In practical work I am still new. I am looking at GOM Magical Cashbook, the Angels Of Love and general candle magic now, the two things I could use most of all are love and money.

What can I do to work on these two areas, that are really to do with a broken heart?
I think it’s because those are the most popular goals of Magick so all the beginners who recite a cash book spell one time and then do nothing ever again wonder why “it didn’t work”

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im on this road now for many years and at one point in time i got insecure. i always said i like riches better and then the kids grew up and the gramps died. so i doubted and said to myself, you know what? im gonna sit down for a while and see if what my mum inlaw said is correct. she used to say everybody is born with his or hers own backpack, so dont worry so much.

i did nothing. no work, no magick, no nada. only eat, sleep and pass the time. i think for a year or so. and then i got people over and i got hardly food at home, im sick and my house is a mess. you know what happened? the people over said woow what a beautiful home you have. i wanted to serve them a meal, but all i got where those little ice cones the size of your pinky. so thats what i served and everybody had to relax cause they where full and couldnt eat more. and my sickness, they called wisdom and we had a long evening talking about life with new riches aka friends.

and even though my wallet is almost always empty i got food, shelter and clothes as if its nothing. ok i dont buy shoes for 300 euros, but my shoes are worth way more, due to them being brought before me as the perfect fit for my feet and that for just 1 euro and a nice talk with the seller.

so, if one doesnt know Worth how can one become rich?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I lived in a spiritual community and paid to be there. After a couple of years I was a bit worried about money but I was told in meditation: The money you have is more exact than you can know.

Three years later I left that community and after a few months got a job. I bought a used car that had some synchronicities for me, and then I had $10 dollars left until my first pay day. And I remembered what I had been told 3 years before

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is just me chiming in with some food for thought. You can take it to heart or disregard it as bs but here goes:

Love and money magic does work. But, it is incredibly delicate with a high potential to backfire and potentially dangerous. It is also about as cliche as one can get.

Health, wealth, and love are the big 3 and are the origin of the maxim “be careful what you wish for” for a reason. I agree with you in that these are areas in which magic can be used, but it must be approached with pure and right intentions. I disagree with your conclusion that “As far as I’m concerned, one act of magic is no different to any other, a result is a result.” That is a very slippery slope my friend. It is a flick of the wand away from “the ends justify the means” mentality. It opens the gates to justifying any and every thing without accountability.

As for the magic itself:

Money: banish poverty and focus on drawing in opportunities to earn money. There is always a cost, and better the cost of earning it than the price of money given.

Love: the only thing that heals a broken heart is time. Respect and endure the process. Just as with a broken bone, shortcuts lead to things not healing properly and causing lifelong damage. Pain and loss are a part of the package. Remember “this too, shall pass” and do not abandon love. Be loving, and love will fill your heart.

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Some people just have poor fate with money and love, especially among practitioners. It's sort-of a thing that draws people to the esoteric arts, but unfortunately for every success story there's several failed attempts.

If you're just looking for pocket money you could set up a working to draw lost money to cross your path, I did something like that a few years ago and for a while I was finding cash every couple weeks. Not a lot of cash mind you, but $5 here, $20 there, oh look a $2 bill. Made it nice because I'd be able to use it to get a Wendy's 4 for 4 deal on days I didn't feel like cooking. The only thing is I did a pretty big rite at one point that basically broke all the previous external workings I did, and I never got around to re-doing some of the passive things I set up before that.

As someone said above, the best thing you can do for money and love is to give yourself the opportunity, but the trick with that is to not miss it. Clear your path of obstacles and draw opportunities towards you instead of directly saying "I want a GF" or "I wanna be rich". More likely to work, and less likely to have bad consequences, although you still have to be aware of if you have fate with these things.

I have no fate with love or money currently, but that will change as I go into my 30s in the next few months. The last time I did a working for love for myself it worked and I found someone within the specified timeframe, but the relationship ended incredibly poorly after 6 months. And money workings for anything more substantial than a few bucks either fails or gives me opportunities that I'd rather not have. The last 'money working' I did led to me being contacted by someone making an indie game who needed a coder, but the guy turned out to be the worst sort of furry and team he was making fell apart after the co-team-leader/3d modeler was arrested for sexual misconduct involving a minor. Thankfully I didn't really get involved with their project before that happened.

Reaction score
Awards

"72 Angels of Magick" would be a good GOM book for you to study and practice.

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I perhaps did not word what I intended as well as I could, meaning that it takes the same will to get results. Obviously there different methods that are not equal. I find it bizarre that anyone would be afraid of money. It is a great responsibility to handle large sums. I remember once I had a job where I was asked to take the register change to the bank for the company, something I had never done before. The irony of that is that the amount in change was considerably greater that I had paid for my well used and very second hand car! I did come back:LOL:
I come from a long family line of people who appear to be intimidated by money and responsibility through religious trauma, and possibly, from being Scots:p
It's part of what I am dealing with now to clear up the generational ancestry mess that has produced progressively more broken and abused people.

I have been extensively damaged by poverty of all kinds and most people I have attempted to relay my life story to don't get it, or for that matter how I am still alive. So my heart must heal in order to be responsible, and fiances must also heal to step out of materiel deprivation. It's been a vicious cycle for far to long. My mind is recovering nicely now, but there must be a way to work out finances from chronic disability with no regular way to work. State benefits are a trap. I don't like them, but I have had no other way for a very long time. What I am good at though is being fantastically clever and creative, especially regarding crafts and hobbies. I have small business ideas...
I think materialism is stupid and consumerism is a con. I have always got hold of old stuff and reconditioned it where I could, there is more of me in it that way and far less dependency on Chinese junk. This doesn't really apply in some ways, it's not like I can perform surgery that I need to pay a hospital to do or fab my own wheelchair. And I quite desperately need my own home, far away from criminal scummy slumlords who think they are more clever than they really are and there horrible damp hovels.

I know what I need for my well being, I see the needs of others and would like to engage in community projects that will need money form somewhere as well as organisational skills. It would be unrealistic to think that I could manage that alone, I can't cope on my own now as it is and am looking for home help which will take some coin.
I don't like to charge for healing having struggled for so long get help. I can train up my skills and see what happens. Should have happened long ago. Having a Mundane community front and a esoteric backroom service seems ideal. That used to be called church I think :unsure:

I aware of some of the 'risks' of large amounts of money all at once, I had a bit before from back pay and made that go as far as possible. I cant say that I'm too keen on popularity or celebritydom, but if that's part of the gift of service I'll find a way in time. I guess this is about the saying that 'money changes people', by the time I come into notable sums, I will already have changed radically. I have come a long way. I have always taken what amounts to Theurgy seriously. I say that it's a good idea not to tell anyone about a lottery win for example, that way it's possible to avoid suddenly having a lot of 'friends' and strangers imposing expectations.

I do have that 72 Angel book and a quick scan reveals that I have always been in tune as a mystic/accidental psychic. I am finding my true path. (y)