• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Love Magick That Works

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have studied, and used several forms of love magick - and demon sorcery, to get love ideas and general love life advancements for myself, and those I work with.

The demons are quite lovely for this topic, but it happens to be that - many different paradigms of magick can be used, for this love sorcery topic.

Here are just a few spirits, and god forms I have used over the years...

sallos...used to gain love insight, and greater love life development

sitri...used to gain love romantic life development, and to get over previous love problems and issues deeply

raum...used to gain personal love insight, and how to make my own love life stronger

apollo (greek spirit)...used to develop love life deeply, to the point of love romantic life breakthrough

isis (egyptian spirit)...used to deeply get over past love problelms, to enjoy deep self love - and general love as it relates to relationships, or romantic love in general

These have all been very exceptional, and powerful spirits and god forms for me to use, to elevate my own love life - and to get over deep and almost extreme problems, that linger from curses and baneful magick from others.

I am not a love life master, nor a guru of love life problems, or topics but I do know that my love magick works very well and it helps to know that not just demons are used for love and things like...money, and life breakthrough and baneful magick in general.

Others might sadly - caution the use of demons, or even viking or even egyptian...or other types and sorts of magick, but I have personally found that it all works quite well, and this is just a preference choice by the magick practitioner.

Even those who swear by angelic magick could possibly take benefit from demon magick, and the other paradigms of sorcery, like Sumerian and Greek, or even Viking and Egyptian magick in general, because love magick works, and it can be alarmingly powerful - once you have the right spirit, and right idea about what you want to improve, or gain - within your love, and romantic life. I have done this for my readers and clients, and myself very deeply and quite often, and these spirits are all quite powerful for love sorcery, as a whole.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have studied, and used several forms of love magick - and demon sorcery, to get love ideas and general love life advancements for myself, and those I work with.

The demons are quite lovely for this topic, but it happens to be that - many different paradigms of magick can be used, for this love sorcery topic.

sitri...used to gain love romantic life development, and to get over previous love problems and issues deeply

raum...used to gain personal love insight, and how to make my own love life stronger

apollo (greek spirit)...used to develop love life deeply, to the point of love romantic life breakthrough

isis (egyptian spirit)...used to deeply get over past love problelms, to enjoy deep self love - and general love as it relates to relationships, or romantic love in general

These have all been very exceptional, and powerful spirits and god forms for me to use, to elevate my own love life - and to get over deep and almost extreme problems, that linger from curses and baneful magick from others.

I am not a love life master, nor a guru of love life problems, or topics but I do know that my love magick works very well and it helps to know that not just demons are used for love and things like...money, and life breakthrough and baneful magick in general.

Others might sadly - caution the use of demons, or even viking or even egyptian...or other types and sorts of magick, but I have personally found that it all works quite well, and this is just a preference choice by the magick practitioner.

Even those who swear by angelic magick could possibly take benefit from demon magick, and the other paradigms of sorcery, like Sumerian and Greek, or even Viking and Egyptian magick in general, because love magick works, and it can be alarmingly powerful - once you have the right spirit, and right idea about what you want to improve, or gain - within your love, and romantic life. I have done this for my readers and clients, and myself very deeply and quite often, and these spirits are all quite powerful for love sorcery, as a whole.
You are the first person I see, who communicates with Isis and I think that's awesome!

Personally for me, in my world God is everyone of those Gods and Goddesses. Meaning, that I only work with One Source and that is God. A nameless God in my book.

God taught me how to Love myself. To be quite honest, I never worked with Magick but I worked with harnessing Energy.

But, I'm happy for you that you are well known for Love Magick!

God bless you!!!

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You are the first person I see, who communicates with Isis and I think that's awesome!

Personally for me, in my world God is everyone of those Gods and Goddesses. Meaning, that I only work with One Source and that is God. A nameless God in my book.

God taught me how to Love myself. To be quite honest, I never worked with Magick but I worked with harnessing Energy.

But, I'm happy for you that you are well known for Love Magick!

God bless you!!!
I am happy to see someone who might appreciate isis and the egyptian magick current.

The vikings, sumerians and djinn are almost the same feeling for their rituals, and how their energies balance out for, magick rituals in general, as well as deeply developing - long term love magick. Although you might feel the angels are pretty strong, for your own source of energies. I use all paradigms equally.

Thank you for appreciating isis with me.

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Any go

Any God or Goddess who helps in reconciliation?

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Any go

Any God or Goddess who helps in reconciliation?
I would go with...

ares (Greek spirit)...used for resolution or reconciliation of marriage relationships, or long term relationships that need deep help

asmoday...used for relationship problem resolution and for finding resolution for romantic life problems and errors

Hopefully these two spirits are roughly what you might have been looking for.

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I would go with...

ares (Greek spirit)...used for resolution or reconciliation of marriage relationships, or long term relationships that need deep help

asmoday...used for relationship problem resolution and for finding resolution for romantic life problems and errors

Hopefully these two spirits are roughly what you might have been looking for.
Thanks much appreciate I have no idea how to connect with these spirits, can you suggest to me something?

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks much appreciate I have no idea how to connect with these spirits, can you suggest to me something?
I happen to teach the ritual method for working with, and connecting with these demons and Greek spirits I have just mentioned. It is technically not allowed for me to post my books here, but the ritual method is quite simple and beyond easy to execute. It is no problem once you have the sorcery to summon these god forms, and spirits - deeply understood. But it is an easy process, and the spirits are quite powerful.

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I happen to teach the ritual method for working with, and connecting with these demons and Greek spirits I have just mentioned. It is technically not allowed for me to post my books here, but the ritual method is quite simple and beyond easy to execute. It is no problem once you have the sorcery to summon these god forms, and spirits - deeply understood. But it is an easy process, and the spirits are quite powerful.
I am a baby witch, but I need help as currently I am facing lots of issues in my personal life, I request if you can help me, I have never summoned any spirit if you can help me pls

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am a baby witch, but I need help as currently I am facing lots of issues in my personal life, I request if you can help me, I have never summoned any spirit if you can help me pls
How about creating a bond with The Universe or God first?

You can pray on your knees or standing but stand in your power. Create a special Relationship with God or The Universe or however you want to call it. Don't just pray, but talk to Him/Her.

Also, make a Powerful Connection with your Soul. Talk to your Soul, and let things flow.

You have to remind yourself each day, that things won't happen when you wanted, things will happen when you are ready to receive it. Be patient, because patience is key to everything.

Things will unfold for you when you least expected.

I know that you are a Witch, but I think if you want to summon a Spirit. You should start with a Prayer or affirmations as well.

May God The Universe bless you. Good Luck!

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
How about creating a bond with The Universe or God first?

You can pray on your knees or standing but stand in your power. Create a special Relationship with God or The Universe or however you want to call it. Don't just pray, but talk to Him/Her.

Also, make a Powerful Connection with your Soul. Talk to your Soul, and let things flow.

You have to remind yourself each day, that things won't happen when you wanted, things will happen when you are ready to receive it. Be patient, because patience is key to everything.

Things will unfold for you when you least expected.

I know that you are a Witch, but I think if you want to summon a Spirit. You should start with a Prayer or affirmations as well.

May God The Universe bless you. Good Luck!
Thanks a lot for this guide, can you dm me some prayers or affirmations? how about affirmation for ISIS/Ares/Asmoday or any demon spirit I really want to solve my problem and then my thoughts are to be devoted to that goddess or spirit as a Thank

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If you post some of your rituals in the Guides and Tutorials section, I will consider allowing you to advertise your book on the forums. I have done something similar with Yazata, another member of this forum who contributed a lot, and his publications were allowed to be linked here.

Start off by posting individual rituals/guides in separate threads. They don't have to encompass the entire content of the book, but they must be of some value standing on their own.

Reach out to me once you have done that, and we can work something out.

The key point to remember is to not sell any services (including tutoring) without first upgrading your account to Vendor status and then making a thread in the marketplace. You can upgrade here: https://wizardforums.com/account/upgrades

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
If you post some of your rituals in the Guides and Tutorials section, I will consider allowing you to advertise your book on the forums. I have done something similar with Yazata, another member of this forum who contributed a lot, and his publications were allowed to be linked here.

Start off by posting individual rituals/guides in separate threads. They don't have to encompass the entire content of the book, but they must be of some value standing on their own.

Reach out to me once you have done that, and we can work something out.

The key point to remember is to not sell any services (including tutoring) without first upgrading your account to Vendor status and then making a thread in the marketplace. You can upgrade here: https://wizardforums.com/account/upgrades
Thank you for understanding what I was getting at. It can be hard to refer to my materials without indicating one of my books, and now I will work to post some book related things that might help some people on this forum. Hopefully I understand that...I would be posting rituals and/or guides, possibly into the Occult Tutorials, News and Articles...subsection. Hopefully I understand what you mean, so I will go ahead and work on a few rituals to possibly post up. Thank you for letting me know.