• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Love Spell of Cyprian, Evora and Dantalion

Informative post.
Background

This spell was written as someone who has Dantalion bound within a Liber Spirituum, however if you have previously evoked Dantalion through traditional means and given the License to Depart this should theoretically work as well. Besides Dantalion we will be calling upon Saint Cyprian and the Bruxa de Evora. Despite the assumption of traditional Solomonic work the spell itself is explicitly diabolist in nature and makes specific references to Satan. If that makes you uncomfortable you can rework the spell to your liking, but the Bruxa de Evora does not like being involved in work alongside saints (with Cyprian as an exception) or angels. This is the spell I was given by Dantalion with the instruction that if I share it I share it as is, but individuals using it can (and in my opinion probably should) change it to be less heavy handed, or more if you're comfortable with that kind of thing.
Materia

Prepare three candles, one purple for Cyprian, one black for Evora and one red for Dantalion. You will be letting all three candles burn down completely so use candles that you are comfortable burning down all the way. Prepare a square red cloth, red cord, the seal of Dantalion written on parchment in consecrated ink, links to your target, mullein, damiana and catnip. OPTIONAL: burn frankincense and myrrh.

The Spell Itself

Place upon the red cloth the seal of Dantalion. Place upon the seal a link to your target and place upon that mullein, damiana and catnip. Fold the cloth over into a triangle, then fold that triangle in half, then continue folding until you have the smallest triangle possible, all the while saying:

"Oh NN by Cyprian I enchant you."

Bind the triangle with the red cord, tying three knots while saying:

"Oh NN by the Bruxa Evora I bind you."

Place the triangle within a triangle of the candles, the top candle being the purple, the bottom left being black and the bottom right being red and light them saying:

"Oh NN by Dantalion I burn you." Note: to burn here refers to burning with lust/desire.

If you have incense hold the triangle over it, if not say over te triangle as the candles burn down:

"Oh NN come to me immediately and without delay. Feel my will binding yours and pulling you towards me. Feel yourself burning with wanton desire for me and no one else."

"Oh Cyprian enchant NN and bring her under my influence."

"Oh Evora, as you bound the lovers of a thousand witches bind NN and bring her under my power."

"Oh Dantalion, as you know the thoughts of men and women and can change them for good or ill enflame the heart of NN with lust unrivaled. Make her desire me more than she desires to eat, drink or sleep."

"By Satan, by Cyprian, by Evora and by Dantalion, my will be done."
Post automatically merged:

Note: the spell uses feminine pronouns in reference to the target, but should work for either sex on either sex.

Goddessfavbimbo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awesome:))) looks great I have screen shotted it. It was very gracious of you to share this.