• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

LRP Question

Reaction score
Awards
What would the effect be if the LRP is done in every quarter, including the Calling of the Archangels and adding "And within me Sandalphon" or "And within me Adonai Ha-Aretz", as if each quarter done in the four LRPs would be as if it was started in the East, but that godname for that quarter and Call of the Archangels as normal?

Thanks/Care.

N.A.D.
Post automatically merged:

Tried it out, QC, LRP Earth Invoking Ah-Doh-Nye-Ha-Ar-Etz, each syllable a plane on the pentagram.
In the center Kerubic Taurus with "Adonai-Yeshuah) - On horns "Adonair", in drawing head and stabbing center, "Yeshuah".
Call of the Archangels as normal and then "And within me Adonai Ha-Aretz".
Did LRP in each quarter, with Call of the Archangels and Within me Adonai Ha Aretz in each quarter.
So 16 Pentagrams drawn total. With the archangels rotating clockwise with me. Closing QC (QC in each quarter as well).

A friend just contacted ted me out of the blue, wonder if that is in connection to this .. I think it is, as the Holy Spirit talking though him to me told me no more occult. Period. Yet now it rouses my curiosity in following this for a week and see what develops, it would seem to me to be an archangelic whirlwind around you.

Last edited:

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty neat ritual really imo. If you invoke Adonai Ha-Aretz inside yourself I would say that you become the Master of the Physical world. So got me inspired to read through everything you wrote. But it really is a good idea since Adonai Ha-Aretz means a bit like Lord of the Physical world.

Reaction score
Awards
Lord of Earth..you are correct :)
Thank you, I tried it today. I will do a Tutorial on this method.

Was the Holy Spirit wasting his time?
I am assuming he was referring to demonolatry.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
It occurs to me that we could use a good tutorial on the use of the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram as well as the Supreme Ritual of the Pentagram. I wonder who would like to volunteer to write one.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Found a book loaded with LRP info you might find useful. I don't know if it answers your specific question, but you can download and have a look.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Found a book loaded with LRP info you might find useful. I don't know if it answers your specific question, but you can download and have a look.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Now available in the forum library...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
David Griffin, despite his reputation (mostly for hanging out with koetting), I respect (I also respect EA Koetting and Nate Bales and many others from his old group in 2012-2015). Ive been wanting to read this book for a long time, so thank you for sharing!

"The Uses of the Pentagram Ritual" appears to be largely overlooked, which is funny because it is a conclusion to the Neophyte LBRP.
Kraig hit on this with his IOB, which is point 2 of 3 of The Uses of the Pentagram Ritual.

Re-reading The Ritual of the Pentagram from Book Four of The Golden Dawn.
I want to see if this is addressed, because while I have ideas all the time like these, this is really nagging at my mind, which is a red flag to me.