• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Ritual Magic Manual by David Griffin

Share a PDF of a book.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Ritual-Magic-Manual.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Outstanding! Contains every conceivable GD Pentagram and Hexagram ritual - Elemental, Planetary, Zodiacal, Sephirothic and even "Kameothic"! Also, the sigil plates are wonderful. I've had this in hard cover for years and it really helped me sort out the system much better than what I have from Regardie. I'd wondered when I could find a pdf. Thanks, Kj!

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for uploading this, Regardie and others leave a bit wanting in the LRP and LRH, not to mention advanced rituals involving Enochian and whatnot. It will be a good benchmark to compare the methods and analysis of the keyword, both of which should be exact.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yo man this book is all KILLER with no filler!!!

I can't believe I've somehow never seen or heard of this before.

It has some of the most detailed easy to follow Practical Ritual Templates and Scripts I've seen outside of Scott Stenwick's.

These are strictly tailored to GD methods though where Scott's are more Thelemic.

I'm definitely going to try these out.

Thanks @KjEno186 for unearthing the Gem!!!