• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hmm started to think a bit weirdly this night while reading about Lucifer, in many channeled contexts he refers
also to the Creator as his Father, as does Jesus. Then it hit me that they are actually brothers. I haven't come across
any other reference that any other being actually calls the Creator, Father. Would explain pretty many things, and solve alot more
of other things.

Here's another reference that really made sense:

I fell from grace trying to prove a point. I was banished for eternity in the lowest pits of the Abyss, for trying to show my brethren and my beloved Father on how flawed and murderous you humans are. And in the end, what do they do? They shun me, spit on me, and exile me. While you freely pollute and slaughter the planet He put you on. You don't deserve to live.
Lucifer about his fall.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hmm started to think a bit weirdly this night while reading about Lucifer, in many channeled contexts he refers
also to the Creator as his Father, as does Jesus. Then it hit me that they are actually brothers. I haven't come across
any other reference that any other being actually calls the Creator, Father. Would explain pretty many things, and solve alot more
of other things.

Here's another reference that really made sense:

I fell from grace trying to prove a point. I was banished for eternity in the lowest pits of the Abyss, for trying to show my brethren and my beloved Father on how flawed and murderous you humans are. And in the end, what do they do? They shun me, spit on me, and exile me. While you freely pollute and slaughter the planet He put you on. You don't deserve to live.
Lucifer about his fall.
Lucifer isn't actually correct in the biblical context. The scholars mistranslated the word for a Semitic solar deity called Hilel, into a Roman equivalent, which was Lucifer. This was actually admitted by theologians quite some time ago, that the addition of Lucifer to the bible was a mistake.

Be that as it may though, even though Lucifer was mistakenly added to the bible, it has served him well, gaining him popularity beyond any other heathen god for a very long time. You could say he quite successfully hijacked some power from the ignorant Christian masses.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer isn't actually correct in the biblical context. The scholars mistranslated the word for a Semitic solar deity called Hilel, into a Roman equivalent, which was Lucifer. This was actually admitted by theologians quite some time ago, that the addition of Lucifer to the bible was a mistake.

Be that as it may though, even though Lucifer was mistakenly added to the bible, it has served him well, gaining him popularity beyond any other heathen god for a very long time. You could say he quite successfully hijacked some power from the ignorant Christian masses.

Satan is actually an Arch Angel nothing to what Lucifer really is. In qabbalistic contexts Satan really is Arch Angel Samael or the "Poison of God". But will read your link through, thanks for your input :)

Lucifer is a humanic being, the prince of darkness. Versed in occultism in all ways, and immortal through his own right. Arch Angels are direct creations of the Creator they do not call their Creator, Father....

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
Satan is actually an Arch Angel nothing to what Lucifer really is. In qabbalistic contexts Satan really is Arch Angel Samael or the "Poison of God". But will read your link through, thanks for your input :)

Lucifer is a humanic being, the prince of darkness. Versed in occultism in all ways, and immortal through his own right. Arch Angels are direct creations of the Creator they do not call their Creator, Father....
The problem with trying to interpreting things through Kabbalistic context, is that Kabbalah itself is bullshit. It's not some ancient oral tradition, it's based on a combination of Platonic thought (which is why Jews tried to claim Plato was taught by them even though their ideology came much later), Pythagorean numerology, and the application of those two processes to the Chaldean and Greek Hermetic practices centered around the seven planets.

Also, Jewish history in itself is not contained in the bible, even Israeli researchers admit they were never in Egypt, and there was never any great kingdom, the wailing wall is a Roman structure:

"This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells."

It's all bullshit, but if you don't want to take my advice, spend the rest of your life wasting it on a very big fantasy, there are worse things to waste your life on.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> calls the Creator, Father

The Torah says that all angels are male and all are the sons of HaShem. They should legally call him father because he is. HelEl is one of them.
Then again Heesos is not. He had the idea that all humans should be G_Ds children. But he for a start, was not.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What i remember about scripture is that angels dont have free will, are made to bow and prostrate for god alone. Sounds like an egregore to me.
Looking at how catholicism took hold in the americas and especially in combination with the ayahuasca trip experiece i have, im not surprised things like the transformers movies or the many genders these days have come into existence. Didnt the fallen angels lay with humans?? And wasnt there a nexion called bermuda triangle in that area???

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Isaiah describes angels as being winged snakes. Winged cobras with burning bites. That explains why the seraphim in jewish contexts have only one leg. I uploaded a text here where I explain how YHShVH is considered to be a snake also - so he can be a son of YHVH.
The Blood of the Tola'at Shani

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ah yes. did you ever see the statue of the mesopetiamian lady holding two snakes, like she stops them from fighting. seems they are older then isaiah, wayyyy older. also snake symbolism has to do with wisdom and if one reads well one understands that at least the qoran could as well be a grimoire of a hounsi/anansi.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The Torah says that all angels are male and all are the sons of HaShem. They should legally call him father because he is. HelEl is one of them.
Then again Heesos is not. He had the idea that all humans should be G_Ds children. But he for a start, was not.
Yeah that is pretty interesting. Thanks for adding that.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
ah yes. did you ever see the statue of the mesopetiamian lady holding two snakes, like she stops them from fighting. seems they are older then isaiah, wayyyy older. also snake symbolism has to do with wisdom and if one reads well one understands that at least the qoran could as well be a grimoire of a hounsi/anansi.
There is also this. Ningishzida, the Lord of the Good Tree. Which depicts a double coiled snake coupling on itself like 2 snakes do when they copulate. Looks like the DNA also. It's an imprint of reptiles inside how DNA itself is made, making it an emblem of the Snake itself. There are quite alot of reptilians in this galaxy and they were pretty intrigued of this symbolism.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, it used to totally confuse me that this snake in symbolism, at least the one i encountered back then, was like catdog the cartoon: each end has a head and there is no tail.

Years later i figured out what royal couple means...

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Be it the Minoan Snake priestess or any other form of snake women spreading their legs, being bare breasted and so on, I have no doubt what the snakes are standing for.

Interesting that the Minoan priestesses, being from 1600 BC are holding cobras. Snakes not known to the Minoan and not existing on Krete.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Only thing is the statue is of a lady with a dress, or at least a skirt. The latter makes more sense as i once had a dream where i walked on the beach feeling shame for others as they couldnt handle my boobs. I left the beach and found a bunch of males who actually like me and my boobs, so now what...

There is however, according to linda, a roman goddess who makes you look under her dress when you are sad..

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The whole idea is phallic in itself. It gives enormous might to women. They become a female super phallus controlling the lesser male penisses. Just cucks in her hands.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe you went to the opposite realm, i had to defend my clit as the tiniest penis there is. Strange realms there are...

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There had been better days for being a woman indeed.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ugh, i still have a check if she is a virgin path. Really really really a bad thing. Such things should be destroyed, no matter what being rules it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ugh, i still have a check if she is a virgin path. Really really really a bad thing. Such things should be destroyed, no matter what being rules it.
OMG :oops:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
and you know its my dutch heathen line and not as every one expects the islamic one. but yeah thats shit is real.