• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
and you know its my dutch heathen line and not as every one expects the islamic one. but yeah thats shit is real.
Of course, if it was the islamic line you wouldn't have a clit anymore I suppose.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i have taken that route due to a spy op in my country. i was actually researching why the clit cut and somehow that can combine with why the burqa in my head. which isnt a funny tale where i right now get threatened not to tell, but anyways, even djinn etc. make mistakes and we are, or rather they are, im rather pissed, working on setting it strait. btw sorry if i ramble they corrupt my skills.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i have taken that route due to a spy op in my country. i was actually researching why the clit cut and somehow that can combine with why the burqa in my head. which isnt a funny tale where i right now get threatened not to tell, but anyways, even djinn etc. make mistakes and we are, or rather they are, im rather pissed, working on setting it strait. btw sorry if i ramble they corrupt my skills.
No sweat. We can always throw psi-globes at their balls. If they had any, that is. Their own women are their fiercest enemies. Giving them hell on earth. Well deserved, don't get me wrong. The djinns are not better, either.
Whatever. I can officially certify that you are a virgin. Anytime. I am an honoured magician after all. That counts.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thanks, i found myself back as goddess of war leaning over the gates of hell. they are closed now.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Here's the thing, God is Lucifer, and Lucifer is God, I'm going based on my experiences. And, I am in very close contact with Lucifer, and She's so fuckin hot!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
thanks, i found myself back as goddess of war leaning over the gates of hell. they are closed now.
Awwwww!! Besides, The Universe (who is more a Woman than a man) Women are my Holy Grail. Women deserve some Love admirations, and respect in the Islamic faith. Men are so disgusting to me, and I don't even know why I am one, but I'm blessed to be a man, because I get to see how valuable Women are. Ownchef, I see that you are a Man like me. Who admires Women. 8Lou1, if you wasn't with your husband, I would've gone to Europe to be with you. And, that's because I like your style.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hmm started to think a bit weirdly this night while reading about Lucifer, in many channeled contexts he refers
also to the Creator as his Father, as does Jesus. Then it hit me that they are actually brothers. I haven't come across
any other reference that any other being actually calls the Creator, Father. Would explain pretty many things, and solve alot more
of other things.

Here's another reference that really made sense:

I fell from grace trying to prove a point. I was banished for eternity in the lowest pits of the Abyss, for trying to show my brethren and my beloved Father on how flawed and murderous you humans are. And in the end, what do they do? They shun me, spit on me, and exile me. While you freely pollute and slaughter the planet He put you on. You don't deserve to live.
Lucifer about his fall.
Can I ask where is that reference from, would be interested in reading the book, if there is one

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Can I ask where is that reference from, would be interested in reading the book, if there is one
It was from some Luciferian site. It had alot of nonsense but that particular quote made sense. Try googling it.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The problem with trying to interpreting things through Kabbalistic context, is that Kabbalah itself is bullshit. It's not some ancient oral tradition, it's based on a combination of Platonic thought (which is why Jews tried to claim Plato was taught by them even though their ideology came much later), Pythagorean numerology, and the application of those two processes to the Chaldean and Greek Hermetic practices centered around the seven planets.

Also, Jewish history in itself is not contained in the bible, even Israeli researchers admit they were never in Egypt, and there was never any great kingdom, the wailing wall is a Roman structure:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells."

It's all bullshit, but if you don't want to take my advice, spend the rest of your life wasting it on a very big fantasy, there are worse things to waste your life on

Ashaera = Istar = Inanna = supposed holy spirit

Christianity is the only religion i've read so far that has 3 dudes on top. Its usually a father a mother and a son.

My 2 cents is early jews were very patriarchal so they morphed the concept of a divine feminine into the fathers spirit.

Little known fact one of Inanna's forms is a Dove.