• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer's appearance and testing of Spirits

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hell seems to be derived from the underworld where Inanna was killed - and later resurrected

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

he almost always has the form of a flame in human shape

How do you test that it is really Lucifer? Under which religious construct?

"Old English Lucifer, from Latin, ‘light-bringing, morning star’, from lux, luc- ‘light’ + -fer ‘bearing’.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(sense 1) is by association with the ‘son of the morning’ (Isa. 14:12), believed by Christian interpreters to be a reference to Satan."

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Helel in Hebrew, probably a source for the German "hell" and Dutch "helder", both meaning Bright.
How do you test that it is really Lucifer? Under which religious construct?
I feel I have a connection with Lucifer. Not meaning that I believe I am his grandson or whatever, just something I believe.
As with most things, I try to keep an open mind. Therefore I can on the one side believe that Jesus and Lucifer are one being, and on the other hand they are not.
As for testing: as long as you don't immediately jump to sell your soul / make huge offerings or promise anything that would eventually be harmful to yourself, I'm perfectly fine with the possibility that it isn't Lucifer but your mom who comes when I call him.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
To me he almost always has the form of a flame in human shape (like the human torch from old Marvel comics)
Far out!!! That must've been one Heck of an appearance!!!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My own experience leads me to test multiple times any incoming entity or energy. I have been fooled before - even earlier today with a high plane source

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
To me I see Lucifer within my Mind's Eye in many appearances, especially as a Woman. And, in my world, Jesus is Lucifer and Lucifer is Jesus!!

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sometimes spirits have to take on a specific shape in order to manifest in your mind. The mind has confirmation-bias. You can ask them to show you their true form later. But for first contact, taking an expected shape helps open a gate way into telepathic linking. Ask key questions of the spirit to see what they believe, or what they can get across. Getting rid of illusion is quite time consuming. Sometimes we need to do things even if we have not fully developed some of the required skill sets. Also I believe Lucifer is multiple creatures. I prefer Set over Lucifer, because Set seems to be very clean and not many enemies. He is also energy dense and open minded. Those are my two cents.