• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Lucifuge Rofocale Pact - Methods ,Claims,and Experiences

Everyone's got one.

dustin4magick

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've seen different methods and claims by various authors on how to perform this ritual. They have also made crazy claims such as getting your soul back from a guy who sells this ritual for 14K or building a relationship with Lucifuge to avoid selling your soul. Has anyone experienced these claims or experienced this rituals? What is the most reliable source and best way to perform this ritual?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
You can't sell your soul, tho you can make a pact "i want this in exchange for this and that" could be meat, wine, food, candles, depending on the agreement.
Like i have done with a well know demon.
What is the most reliable source and best way to perform this ritual?
IMO you are the most reliable, do it yourself, go with the Goetia or Heptameron books, dedication is needed to make the tools or save up money for it, meanwhile read all the good books, if you want some name of some of the books just tell me and i will write them here.

Dont pay 14K!!! Never.
Man... only the lionskin-belt cost 1k.
Do it yourself that is my advice for making pacts.
Post automatically merged:

I've seen different methods and claims by various authors on how to perform this ritual. They have also made crazy claims
Btw may i ask who these authors is?

dustin4magick

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, please post the names of some good books. The authors were from blogs didn't point to any reference and lot's of Etsy were seller were making crazy claims and selling rare black magic rituals for 10K to 14K. I feel like they are crackpots for doing that without putting any sources of for their information. If i was selling something for that much i would put up some good sources of information it came from before even posting it.

I looking at the The Authentic Red Dragon And The Black Hen by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and Black Book of Lucifuge: The Grand Grimoire of Infernal Witchcraft by R E Trevil

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I believe Waite in Book of Black Magic or Book of Pacts discussed Lucifuge Rofocale in an conjuration part of an evocation.
Cavenduish (?) The Black Arts likewise had a conjuration for Rofocale.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, please post the names of some good books. The authors were from blogs didn't point to any reference and lot's of Etsy were seller were making crazy claims and selling rare black magic rituals for 10K to 14K. I feel like they are crackpots for doing that without putting any sources of for their information. If i was selling something for that much i would put up some good sources of information it came from before even posting it.

I looking at the The Authentic Red Dragon And The Black Hen by
and Black Book of Lucifuge: The Grand Grimoire of Infernal Witchcraft by R E Trevil
Well you most certainly dodged a bullet, I've seen supposed practitioners selling rituals for 50k.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You can't sell your soul

In the Egyptian-Judaic occult tradition the human has 5 souls. The middle soul is referenced in Christianity.

The three higher souls cannot be "sold" but the two lower souls may depart under some circumstances including autism.

The two lower souls are the nature spirits that manage the physical-etheric and emotional bodies.

Absence of either of these makes it difficult for the human to operate in society.

In the absence of those nature spirits the human is using the emotional and etheric elementals directly. The human has trouble micro-managing elementals

dustin4magick

Neophyte
Reaction score
So, that's why I struggle in human society. Where's your reference for this information? I'm interested

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
that's why I struggle in human society.

Both your sacral and emotional nature spirits need to be nourished by your heart-light. Fortunately they have not departed.

Our society does not teach how to love oneself. Rather we are taught to sacrifice our well-being to support official/religious institutions.

Neschama corresponds to the Christian soul. The entity that overlights that (higher mental) soul body is variously called the (holy) guardian/solar angel.

It progressively withdraws after first stage enlightenment

I have made multiple observations/experiments on the more obvious aspects of my post

Azerate

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've seen different methods and claims by various authors on how to perform this ritual. They have also made crazy claims such as getting your soul back from a guy who sells this ritual for 14K or building a relationship with Lucifuge to avoid selling your soul. Has anyone experienced these claims or experienced this rituals? What is the most reliable source and best way to perform this ritual?
Try to find The Book of Sitra Achra - Azerate Pact (second edition, 2018.) at a reasonable price. There you can find the initiatory procedure for entering into the Elevenfold Covenant with the Governing Heads of the Qliphoth which includes Lucifuge Rofocale, Ruler of Satariel.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards

1 to 4

start reading these, for some insight. I mean the first is enough really but agrippa comes with so much usefull information, and i posted the Goetia for the 72 spirits, you can read their descriptions and go with the one that can help you with what you want/need.

The hard part is making/buying the tools as it takes time. If you got the money to buy them then great you can get them within few months, until then read as much as you can, Aaron Leitch, Stephen Skinner, Joseph Petterson got really good books.

dustin4magick

Neophyte
Reaction score
Try to find The Book of Sitra Achra - Azerate Pact (second edition, 2018.) at a reasonable price. There you can find the initiatory procedure for entering into the Elevenfold Covenant with the Governing Heads of the Qliphoth which includes Lucifuge Rofocale, Ruler of Satariel.

I only found the first edition in PDF form. People want 3k for the second edition.

1 to 4

start reading these, for some insight. I mean the first is enough really but agrippa comes with so much usefull information, and i posted the Goetia for the 72 spirits, you can read their descriptions and go with the one that can help you with what you want/need.

The hard part is making/buying the tools as it takes time. If you got the money to buy them then great you can get them within few months, until then read as much as you can, Aaron Leitch, Stephen Skinner, Joseph Petterson got really good books.

Yeah, I have most of S. Connolly book (not the rare ones) and the Demons Of Magick - Gordon Winterfield book about the 72 Demons.

Last edited:

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I would scour every grimoire for mention of his name or aliases. Maybe construct your own alias usage in an evocation?
Use all the names of God per the invocations.

dustin4magick

Neophyte
Reaction score
In that case The Book of Sitra Achra It's absolutely not for you.
Thanks for giving me heads up that book seemed hard to obtain anyways. Gordon Winterfields Demon books were interesting. Even though I understand some Demon worshippers don't like it because they feel it's harsh to control them..

Azerate

Neophyte
Reaction score
Use all the names of God per the invocations.
0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg