• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lychee coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Mix warmed coconut milk thick and creamy from a can cool with chi forest lychee fizzy sparkling water For electromagnetic power by in consciousness

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Really strange wording, but this does appear to be something that might be good... for electromagnetic power by in consciousness

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
a strong aura will give the power and if in the consciousness then in the aura. I just meant it strictly to emphasize the real causing resonation of the realization Of the energies resting in balanced potential.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I hope it's not off topic, but I actually had lychee when I went to Thailand when I was 15 (my dad me to Thailand when I was a teen and my brother to Guatemala despite us being poor, like food stamp poor, he saved up because he believed it was important to see that there were other cultures different than our own) and lychee was definately my favorite fruit.

I wish I could get it here in the US, but we can get those lychee drinks with the gelatin cubes iirc, from an Asian food market which is probably the closest thing.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic
Why do Harry Nilsson refrains suddenly haunt my headspace?

Status
Not open for further replies.