• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

m My second annual hermit pilgrimage.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In the summer since last year I take a week long trip deep in the woods with my pack to meditate. Last year I went with my brother about 2-3km in to this cliff side where I taught him Hermetics.

This year i will be going myself next week. I plan on meditating most of it along with reading, foraging and qi gong exercises.

I will update you guys on my journey in the following weeks to come.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
What are you bringing along? Are you gonna practice magic on your pilgrimage?

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'll bring the usual bring the bare minimum with me(some camping grear and apples) My goal is to keep practicing Meditation so I can astral. I told myself that until I can do this I won't start another art. I'm hoping the solitude will help.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
I was thinking setting up an altar in the woods and invoking spirits might be great. Thats probably how they did it back in the day.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've never done an altar. Suggestions on what I should invoke?

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Buer could be interesting he teaches
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and moral philosophy,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and the qualities and uses of all herbs and plants. Then again its really up to you.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Cernunnos is a god of the forest and wild, might be good friend to have where you frequent out in the boonies.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately I had to cancel my pilgrimage for now due to flooding and thunderstorms we received over on the Atlantic coast. There was a lot of cleanup afterwards. I plan on getting again in September.