• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

magic batteries

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Here are 3 ways you can potentially charge sigils with energies.

The first goes like this:
[1]:
Get a small zip lock bag.
Put in it the desired sigil on paper.
Also add a bit of your head hair if you want it to be more linked with yourself.
Drive a nail into a tree, with the sigil and bag being nailed to the tree.
The nail should penetrate the center of the sigil.
This links the sigil to the life force of the tree.
You can make many of these and place them around general areas.
Hopefully you live near a forest.
Anyway, this is a method for using sigils as magic batteries.

[2]:
Get a large jar and fill it with sugar and rust.
Layer the sugar and rust by pouring a bit in then the other.
These two materials have a good magical charge.
Place the jar on top of a sigil to help charge it.

[3]:
You can also place sigils on magnets.
High intensity magnets you can buy online.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
This is definitely something I haven't read about before. Interesting. What about the sugar, rust and magnets give them their properties? Where'd you learn about this?

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You may also charge sigils with light in psionics. However above methods are new to me too. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Awards
I like to use talismans. It’s in essence like a 3D sigil of sorts. My favourite has always been the simple pentacle. I hang them in places where energy flows. I like to think that they act much like heaters in the cold, or fans in the stillness or food along a path.

But it’s not uncommon that I’ll have a simple sigil written on my arm, or in the fog on a window or mirror. When someone draws a happy face on a muddy back window they may not be cognizant of it, but they’re essentially creating a rather powerful sigil

Reaction score
Awards
In my experience, the etheric structure of quartz extends through the galaxy - so that a typical piece of quartz has instant communication with all other quartz
I have been working with paired quartz with my daughter. We’re attempting to use them to share a conscious conversation in the dream state at a distance. I have a set of quartz right now from the same source and am making a similar type set of Organite pyramid generator thingys.

So the quartz is together right now, I have copper wire that I’ll cut in 2 and wrap each quartz. And then I’ll set them in resin in silicone pyramid molds. I’ve been considering adding some of the sleep crusties from each of our eyes to them as well to help with the quantum connection

Reaction score
Awards
I have been working with paired quartz with my daughter. We’re attempting to use them to share a conscious conversation in the dream state at a distance. I have a set of quartz right now from the same source and am making a similar type set of Organite pyramid generator thingys.

So the quartz is together right now, I have copper wire that I’ll cut in 2 and wrap each quartz. And then I’ll set them in resin in silicone pyramid molds. I’ve been considering adding some of the sleep crusties from each of our eyes to them as well to help with the quantum connection
I've managed shared conscious conversation once, not in dream and not with quartz, and I can only be 100% sure of a single image that got through. Definitely a fascinating field to study.

Reaction score
Awards
I've managed shared conscious conversation once, not in dream and not with quartz, and I can only be 100% sure of a single image that got through. Definitely a fascinating field to study.
That shows you can do it, some people have stronger predisposition than others. Write down as much as you can about the entire experience, even things that appear mundane, and whenever it happens keep track of it all and you may uncover secrets about the how and why that only show themselves by patterns.

It’s happened to me in dreams so that’s why I pursue it further.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I remember at one point years ago, I experimented quite a bit with gathering energy and then sealing it into my arm for later. I can't quite remember how that worked out.