• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Magician Demographics questions...

Reaction score
Awards
How old were you when you first noticed magick? (I was 14)
What titles jumped out at you in bookstores? (for me they were The Satanic Bible, The Magus, The Golden Dawn)
What age did you actually start practicing? (I was in my late teens/early 20s)
What is the highest amount of education you've completed? (HS Diploma in AP, A.A. LSA; derailed Computer Science-Antrhropology B.S.)
Are you a continuing life student (i.e. you study college textbooks on the daily)? (Yes)
Whats your current Age? (Im 54)
How many solid years of magick have you tried? (Im going in on my third year of solid practice, in Zelator atm)
Have you had magical success? (Yes)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
How old were you when you first noticed magick?
six

What titles jumped out at you in bookstores?
Edmond Bordeaux Szekely

What age did you actually start practicing?
six

What is the highest amount of education you've completed?
high school dropout

Are you a continuing life student (i.e. you study college textbooks on the daily)?
i have read thousands of scientific texts from bernays to tesla and almost every religious book available in english

Whats your current Age?

How many solid years of magick have you tried?

Have you had magical success?
i consciously control the expression of reality in my daily life with great precision

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
How old were you when you first noticed magick?
I don't understand the meaning of "noticed" here so I will go with the thought that it's asking when I first got interested in magick.
It was somehwere in my teenage years, the idea of "supernatural powers" always interested me be it in reality or in fiction.

What titles jumped out at you in bookstores?
I don't remember all, but I remember some(specially those that I ended up buying) such as "Magic in the Ancient Greek World" and "Dabraká".

What age did you actually start practicing?

I did some half-assed tries when I was younger, but nothing deep nor legit if I think about it.
Only nowadays that I am giving it a try and yet it is only in hopes to make my own system.

What is the highest amount of education you've completed?
I don't know how to translate it so I wll just say that I am currently in university.

Are you a continuing life student
I'm still a student.

Whats your current Age?

How many solid years of magick have you tried?
I started this year.

Have you had magical success?
No.