• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Magicians that suck at their job, or for new magicians

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
How do those without clairvoyance or clairsentience become aware of parasites, or whatever else may be hanging around uninvited?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
When you suspect something, do a divination with tarot cards and then perform the LBRP and Banishing Hexagram.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone is susceptible to some degree of sensations that occur as a result of energies in an area. Some more than others. You’ll get an odd feeling, like something is off. Or it may be more specific than that and come along with an attached emotion. Symptoms of this include:
  • A difference in the “weight” of the air; it might feel heavy or light.
  • Change of temperature.
  • Sudden stillness.
  • Goosebumps or the sensation of energy flowing up/down your spine.
The very act of being more aware of these cues helps develop your clairvoyance.

Reaction score
I could be flawed counsel when I say that... you would probably be in a bad mood around them. Whenever I am around individuals of shallowness or viciousness of varying degrees, I do not feel "good." Even when I am not outright "miserable," I am definitely not apathetic and I have this existential dread sensation or unease.