• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Magick is B.s., prove.me wrong :)

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Not an invitation for spirits or parasites.
Logically help me break this down.

No matter what I do, nothing works. My life has become a pile of dung, with me the main feature.

I think back and can only remember being in my late 20s, making good.money, no worries, and a hot girl that loved me.

And in thirty years all deconstructed.
No joy or hope any longer.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Don't be an anti-occultist — If you are, keep it to your damn self. This website is for discussing occult practices. You may not believe it, and even a little healthy scepticism will be tolerated, and of course, you are free to believe in your specific branch of the occult and not be interested in anyone elses'. But repeated protests on the validity of the occult topic as a whole, or unbecoming attacks, accusations and demeaning disbelief will not be tolerated for long. Have an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.