• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Magick symbols to draw on paper

VirtualSnot

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm sorry for my poor choice of words, but how do I find some magic symbols that I could draw on paper and it would do something good/bad for someone or protect me/someone else ? Of course, it is obvious that it won't do something really serious, but anyways I wanted to ask for that. I tried to search for something on internet but got different results that I'm not even sure are real, and yes, maybe I could try find something myself on archives, but honestly I have no idea how do I find exactly what I'm searching for.
I need a ( few ) books where it all would be well explained, also so I could copy it to my notebook that I made a while ago ( I was just very bored on quarantine ), and I guess I will use it for magick and all that stuff :)

Also : Maybe those symbols would work much better if I would draw them with my blood, and not a pen or a pencil. My nose bleeds very often ( I got some problems with it ), also I can easily cause bleeding on my finger under a nail ( it doesn't hurt at all ) .

Also.... I just re-read rules and I hope it will be fine if I'll ask few more questions.

I may be wrong but I guess something strange is chasing me all the time, like a shadow or something... I can clearly see it even on a bright day on the road. It's looks kinda foggy but I see it anyways.. Maybe I accidently summoned it. ~2-3 weeks ago my finger started bleeding again because I accidentally caused it. And I was just drawing with my blood ( call me a psycho or not, but sometimes I like to do that ), and I only when I finished my "drawing" I realized I drawed a "pentagram" or whatever it's called. It was just a star inside of a circle. As I said before - made with my blood. On my hand. And SINCE THEN many things went wrong and feels like something is chasing me all the time. How do I get rid of it and use some protection so it won't get back to me ?

Also : why do y'all call it "magick", because the correct word is "magic" I guess....

That's all for now. I hope I will get some answers tomorrow :)
Also I'm really sorry if I can't ask more than 1 question in one thread, but there was nothing about it on the rules so I hope it's fine :)

Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry for my poor choice of words, but how do I find some magic symbols that I could draw on paper and it would do something good/bad for someone or protect me/someone else ? Of course, it is obvious that it won't do something really serious, but anyways I wanted to ask for that. I tried to search for something on internet but got different results that I'm not even sure are real, and yes, maybe I could try find something myself on archives, but honestly I have no idea how do I find exactly what I'm searching for.
I need a ( few ) books where it all would be well explained, also so I could copy it to my notebook that I made a while ago ( I was just very bored on quarantine ), and I guess I will use it for magick and all that stuff :)

Also : Maybe those symbols would work much better if I would draw them with my blood, and not a pen or a pencil. My nose bleeds very often ( I got some problems with it ), also I can easily cause bleeding on my finger under a nail ( it doesn't hurt at all ) .

Also.... I just re-read rules and I hope it will be fine if I'll ask few more questions.

I may be wrong but I guess something strange is chasing me all the time, like a shadow or something... I can clearly see it even on a bright day on the road. It's looks kinda foggy but I see it anyways.. Maybe I accidently summoned it. ~2-3 weeks ago my finger started bleeding again because I accidentally caused it. And I was just drawing with my blood ( call me a psycho or not, but sometimes I like to do that ), and I only when I finished my "drawing" I realized I drawed a "pentagram" or whatever it's called. It was just a star inside of a circle. As I said before - made with my blood. On my hand. And SINCE THEN many things went wrong and feels like something is chasing me all the time. How do I get rid of it and use some protection so it won't get back to me ?

Also : why do y'all call it "magick", because the correct word is "magic" I guess....

Also I'm really sorry if I can't ask more than 1 question in one thread, but there was nothing about it on the rules so I hope it's fine :)

Alright there is a lot to unpack but here’s some stuff to think over:

First probably check out Jason Miller’s “Protection and Reversal magic”. It’s a hodgepodge of different techniques to get rid of most malevolent magick/spirits/etc…

Most people say we spell magick with a k due to Crowley. Which is dumb (though he helped spread it for sure). We do it because it looks cool and because that’s how grandpa Agrippa did it ;-)

Now regarding things you can write down easily:

Old School:
  1. This essentially banishes bad shit as the word abracadabra itself disappears. Write it down just like this:

“ABRACADABRA
ABRACADABR
ABRACADAB
ABRACADA
ABRACAD
ABRACA
ABRAC
ABRA
ABR
AB
A

Or

1. The good ole Sator Square. We can debate whether it means “Our Father, Alpha, Omega” or a number of other possibilities but it works and has for a couple thousand years or so. Write as below:

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS

Solomonic (couple/several hundred years old:
  1. You could use protective circles as found in the Solomonic grimoires.
  2. Spirit traps can be created in writing.
  3. Pentacles from the Key of Solomon. There are ones in there for each of the classical planets. You can start by drawing and consecrating them on paper at first.

Chaos Magick (newer school):
  1. Sigils or Servitors from chaos magick. Phil Hine or Peter Carroll books for starters. (Condensed Chaos or Psychonaut books)
  2. THE PSYCHONAUT FIELD MANUAL by bluefluke is an interesting take on the above Chaos Magick and can get the job done with not much else to work with.

Now regarding the entity itself (let’s skip over what different people think they are). Some advice:
  1. You probably didn’t summon anything. Most likely, if it’s anything, it’s more of a local spirit/entity that got attracted to you for a number of possible reasons. Or you’ve just become more sensitive to them and are seeing different ones at different times but you lack the skill to discern that they aren’t the same spirit.
  2. Is most likely a fairly weak entity.
  3. There are weaker “shadowy” entities that you can run into regularly and they do seem to have a thing for blood payments. I’ve used that for such spirits a ton of times in the past.
  4. If that’s what you’re dealing with do still be a bit careful they tend to travel/congregate in groups and you can attract a ton of them fairly quickly.
  5. *Stop drawing things in blood for now until you have some clue about what you are doing. *
Other options:
  1. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. (classic and wide spread)
  2. Headless/Bornless Ritual. (very useful/old exorcism)
  3. Rosy Cross Ritual. (very useful)
  4. Just do a physical cleaning of your home and you.
  5. Salt.
  6. Iron (my bed frame is made of iron for a reason).

There I’ve created my own hodgepodge of stuff :)

-Eld
Post automatically merged:

First probably check out Jason Miller’s “Protection and Reversal magic”. It’s a hodgepodge of different techniques to get rid of most malevolent magick/spirits/etc…

Most people say we spell magick with a k due to Crowley. Which is dumb (though he helped spread it for sure). We do it because it looks cool and because that’s how grandpa Agrippa did it ;-)

Old School:
  1. This essentially banishes bad shit as the word abracadabra itself disappears. Write it down just like this:

“ABRACADABRA
ABRACADABR
ABRACADAB
ABRACADA
ABRACAD
ABRACA
ABRAC
ABRA
ABR
AB
A

Or

1. The good ole Sator Square. We can debate whether it means “Our Father, Alpha, Omega” or a number of other possibilities but it works and has for a couple thousand years or so. Write as below:

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS

3. Pentacles from the Key of Solomon. There are ones in there for each of the classical planets. You can start by drawing and consecrating them on paper at first.

1. Sigils or Servitors from chaos magick. Phil Hine or Peter Carroll books for starters. (Condensed Chaos or Psychonaut books)
  2. THE PSYCHONAUT FIELD MANUAL by bluefluke is an interesting take on the above Chaos Magick and can get the job done with not much else to work with.

Now regarding the entity itself (let’s skip over what different people think they are). Some advice:
  1. You probably didn’t summon anything. Most likely, if it’s anything, it’s more of a local spirit/entity that got attracted to you for a number of possible reasons. Or you’ve just become more sensitive to them and are seeing different ones at different times but you lack the skill to discern that they aren’t the same spirit.
  3. There are weaker “shadowy” entities that you can run into regularly and they do seem to have a thing for blood payments. I’ve used that for such spirits a ton of times in the past.
  4. If that’s what you’re dealing with do still be a bit careful they tend to travel/congregate in groups and you can attract a ton of them fairly quickly.
  5. *Stop drawing things in blood for now until you have some clue about what you are doing. *
Other options:
  5. Salt.

-Eld
Couple of other quick points:
  1. Relatively weak does not mean clawless/powerless.
  2. Don’t ever pay things in blood to leave you alone! Just find another more reliable way to get rid of them.
If you decide to play in that sandbox:
  1. Only pay if you have an airtight agreement. (You pay x, in x way, only after they do x, and if you don’t keep up your end of the bargain then their only option is to fuck off and leave you, your family, and anything you give a shit about alone for good.)
  2. Have the knowledge and ability to protect yourself and deal with them if needed (example: banishing rituals, blasting rod, protective items, etc…).
  3. If they are tethered to an object it makes paying them very convenient and it makes dealing/getting rid of them much easier. (But it does make you more responsible for them - food for thought.)
  4. Things that act scary are often relatively weaker. If something really wants to/can hurt you then they tend to lure you in not scare you away.
  5. 1,2,or 4 of them is one thing if they start showing up in droves deal with it quickly.
  6. They tend to get worse the more that show up.
  7. They can effect our world a bit and they can be problematic.
  8. In my experience, they are best fit to effect people’s choices, sowing chaos, and upsetting the status quo. Which can be quite helpful when mixed with other spells/enchantments that need a more fertile ground for bigger results.
  9. If one shows up in a tricorn hat and says he’s a man in black tell him I said to fuck off. (Mostly joking. What’s the odds of it being the same one right?)

-Eld

Last edited:

VirtualSnot

Neophyte
Reaction score

Old School:

“ABRACADABRA
ABRACADABR
ABRACADAB
ABRACADA
ABRACAD
ABRACA
ABRAC
ABRA
ABR
AB
A

Or

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPERA
ROTAS

Other options:
  5. Salt.

-Eld
Post automatically merged:

Couple of other quick points:
  1. Relatively weak does not mean clawless/powerless.
  2. Don’t ever pay things in blood to leave you alone! Just find another more reliable way to get rid of them.
If you decide to play in that sandbox:
  1. Only pay if you have an airtight agreement. (You pay x, in x way, only after they do x, and if you don’t keep up your end of the bargain then their only option is to fuck off and leave you, your family, and anything you give a shit about alone for good.)
  2. Have the knowledge and ability to protect yourself and deal with them if needed (example: banishing rituals, blasting rod, protective items, etc…).
  3. If they are tethered to an object it makes paying them very convenient and it makes dealing/getting rid of them much easier. (But it does make you more responsible for them - food for thought.)
  4. Things that act scary are often relatively weaker. If something really wants to/can hurt you then they tend to lure you in not scare you away.
  5. 1,2,or 4 of them is one thing if they start showing up in droves deal with it quickly.
  6. They tend to get worse the more that show up.
  7. They can effect our world a bit and they can be problematic.
  8. In my experience, they are best fit to effect people’s choices, sowing chaos, and upsetting the status quo. Which can be quite helpful when mixed with other spells/enchantments that need a more fertile ground for bigger results.
  9. If one shows up in a tricorn hat and says he’s a man in black tell him I said to fuck off. (Mostly joking. What’s the odds of it being the same one right?)

-Eld
Woah that's a lot of information ! Thank you so much :)

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

I remember back in highschool i had a beef with the director of the school that for some reason had it going for me... maybe because she didn't like that i smoked cigarrettes after school hours and i hung out with college people that she didn't know it but i had known them for years before i went into that highschool. I guess she didn't like it when i pointed out that while she's busy putting her nose in my business (which it's none of hers since i was doing these things OUTSIDE of school schedule and not wearing the school uniform) her son who was much younger than me, was smoking at the back of the school during school hours, skipping class, while wearing the uniform... THAT was her business, not what i was doing on my free time. I guess she didnt like it and she started talking shit about me and calling my parents (good luck on that one!!:LOL:) she got me SO MAD cause i could have ended up on the street!!! (I didn't live with my parents but with my grandparents and grandma wasn't very tolerable of me...) so i drew some stuff on a paper (now i know they were sigils) and i stuck it to her desk at her office... 3 days later she got into an accident that almost took her life:oops: She was absent for like 3 months getting therapy. Let me say that i never intended for that to happen, (or maybe i did??) All i know is that back then i hadn't read anything about magick other than the Necronomicon by Simon and what i drew in that piece of paper was not on that book. I honestly don't know where it came from... The reason i'm writing this is because sometimes the most evil magick comes from our own hand when the curse is justified by genuine wrong doing. I hope this helps.