• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Magickal Protection: Defend Against Curses, Gossip, Bullies, Thieves, Demonic Forces, Violence, Threats and Psychic Attack

This book cannot be found/shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepmoney

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone please share this book with me?
Complete Book Name: Magickal Protection: Defend Against Curses, Gossip, Bullies, Thieves, Demonic Forces, Violence, Threats and Psychic Attack
Author Name: Damon Brand
Amazon Link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thanks in advance, this community has been extremely helpful since my last request.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,
Can anyone please share this book with me?
Complete Book Name: Magickal Protection: Defend Against Curses, Gossip, Bullies, Thieves, Demonic Forces, Violence, Threats and Psychic Attack
Author Name: Damon Brand
Amazon Link:

Thanks in advance, this community has been extremely helpful since my last request.

It was added to the library a few months ago.

Here is the link to it...

Book – PDF - Damon Brand - Magickal Protection: Defend Against Curses, Gossip, Bullies, Thieves, Demonic Forces, Violence, Threats and Psychic Attack

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Apologies if I've misread you, but it sounds like you think you need to request books? (You asked very politely in a previous if it was okay to ask again so soon)

You mostly don't need to make a request! There are so many books already shared on the forum, and you can just download them without needing permission from anyone

I generally search for just part of a title or "Damon Brand" or whatever - then there's less chance that a minor typo will mean the result doesn't come up

And then any threads that have a book in them will have a green highlighted box in the title saying "Book - PDF" "Book - EPUB/MOBI" or "Fulfilled Request"

(Of course if you can't find something, still ask! Searching first just saves you some time, you don't have to wait for a staff member to respond)

deepmoney

Neophyte
Reaction score
Apologies if I've misread you, but it sounds like you think you need to request books? (You asked very politely in a previous if it was okay to ask again so soon)

You mostly don't need to make a request! There are so many books already shared on the forum, and you can just download them without needing permission from anyone

I generally search for just part of a title or "Damon Brand" or whatever - then there's less chance that a minor typo will mean the result doesn't come up

And then any threads that have a book in them will have a green highlighted box in the title saying "Book - PDF" "Book - EPUB/MOBI" or "Fulfilled Request"

(Of course if you can't find something, still ask! Searching first just saves you some time, you don't have to wait for a staff member to respond)
Yes thank you I was able to find most of them, courtesy of your method. I am actually collecting the books of Damon Brand because they seem to be genuinely helpful in learning. Right now, I am looking for Greater Words of Power. Can you help me with that?

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It looks like it's on Anna's Archive. We're not sposed to share books from there (because links go dead a lot) but if it's not as part of book shares it's probably alright?

Click on:
🐢 Slow & external downloads
- Option #1: Slow Partner Server #1

Once it's loaded/ you've verified you're human, click:
📚 Use the following URL to download: Download now.

If you're feeling generous, you could then upload it to Mega and share it in Book Shares: Book Shares so other WF members can access it

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please open a new thread if you want to make another request, otherwise we won't be able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.